(1) June's 'CoroCoro' Leaks! [6/12]

O______O

Ok, I'll start with VG. Regenerator Tornadus?! That thing is going to be amazing, considering it has no other way to heal itself. Volt Absorb Thundurus also seems pretty good, although Prankster boosted T-wave is one of the reasons it's so good in the first place.

TCG....I think we're overreacting. Chances are they'll have some kind of drawback. 300 HP is also beatable with...let me think....almost EVERY Dragon type, not to mention the killer gets 2 prizes because it's an EX. Hydreigon OHKO'S it with a pluspower, Rayquaza OHKO'S it with three energy, and Garchomp two or OHKO'S it depending on how many Altraria are out. The problem is its going to force every deck in the metagame to run dragons in it, which decreases the variety of decks by a lot. Hopefully the drawback will be strong enough to stop that from happening.

Blah said:
O______O

Ok, I'll start with VG. Regenerator Tornadus?! That thing is going to be amazing, considering it has no other way to heal itself.
Well, since this new Tornadus forme has wings, chances are it's gonna be able to learn Roost. And it's supposed to focus on speed and the defenses.
...yeah.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Check the news story - new BW6 Trainer cards revealed. 300 HP Black Kyurem-EX? 200 damage blows from White Kyurem-EX? Yikes!!!
That does it; I quit.

OCGKing said:
At least its not Mewtwo or Darkrai with 300 HP or Mewtwo hitting an extra 50 with X-Ball. Just sayin.
You're right. It's probably worse.

^Now that you speak, this form kinda looks like Keldeo turned super saiyan (although the hair still has the same color)...

According to another site, the only drawback of the cards is that you can only have 1 copy of each in the deck.

Dear god... Those Tool cards better have some major drawbacks or I'm through. The power creep has just gone from annoying to insane. 300 HP...

^ That's what I'm thinking. It's ridiculous. Can't we just go back to the Delta Species era now?

Also, phenomenal banner Xous. I may not like the Pokemon per se, but these drawings are awesome.

I'm disappointed. I wanted to see 1000 HP. I guess I'll have to wait a couple years for that.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I'm disappointed. I wanted to see 1000 HP. I guess I'll have to wait a couple years for that.

dmaster out.
Yeah. They'll make jumbo basic Energy and jumbo Trainer cards, so that a jumbo deck is perfectly legal to use in a tournament.

Infinity said:
Don't worry people, Bulbanews says that it says you can only have 1 of each in your deck.
yay
I'm pretty sure that doesn't justify the fact that they're still broken. Also, there is such a thing in the new format as "Junk Hunt", plus there are a few cards like Mienshao that can search for Tools from the Deck.

It didn't stop Alakazam * back then; it won't stop Kyurem now.

Infinity said:
it's still weak to dragon, which is huge.

yes that's true, but there are only 4 dragon types besides Black Kyurem EX himself that can hit for 150 damage that I know of, Rayquaza EX, Garchomp (only with 2 altaria and a plus power) White Kyurem EX (who will be able to hit for 200 damage ;-; ) and of course, hydregion.... 300 hp is insane! I'm just glad that you can't slap an eviolite or Big Cloak to make it 320 D:

Tool Scrapper + dragon types are the only things that can stop Black Kyurem EX at this point.... or maybe zebstrika lock.... anyways being able to deal 200 damage without weakness and having the ability to take 4hko's without eviolite or resistance, means we need the power creep to stop :/

Bulbapedia said that it's true the it gives 300 HP to Black Kyurem EX, and +50 attack to White Kyurem EX, but you can only run one, as opposed to four, in a single deck. Kind of like the Pokemon Star.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
But most of the dragons use random energies. This can pose a problem.

nah, that's probably the least of our worries.

Hydregion can have Blend, Garchomp can have the other kind of blend. Basically blend can take care of energy requirements....

but then of course.... Black Kyurem EX can use Blend energy AND Prism Energy as well... and he has a nice acceleration in Eels.... the same story goes with white Kyurem EX, except white kyurem gets emboar/entei....

Back