(1) Ninfia's English Name: Sylveon [2/14]

Dunno, the return of Contests will probably be with the RSE remakes, but since they should probably be released fairly soon, why not indeed!
Personally I would like gen6's gimmick to profit from 3D a LOT, but I have no clue as to how /what.

Sylveon as new mylotic is not unprobable, but seems a bit unlikely as sylveon should then be introduced in RSE already (when that gimmick was used).
Besides, they had to redo the Feebas evo in later games to even allow it to evolve at all.

So for now, speculations!!

KVE493 said:
Dunno, the return of Contests will probably be with the RSE remakes, but since they should probably be released fairly soon, why not indeed!
Personally I would like gen6's gimmick to profit from 3D a LOT, but I have no clue as to how /what.

Sylveon as new mylotic is not unprobable, but seems a bit unlikely as sylveon should then be introduced in RSE already (when that gimmick was used).
Besides, they had to redo the Feebas evo in later games to even allow it to evolve at all.

Sylveon needs to evolve through beauty just as Milotic. Milotic = RSE remakes! For beauty you need contests. Contests are from RSE. RSE remakes! It's impossible that there won't be RSE remakes!

Flygon2071 said:
Sylveon needs to evolve through beauty just as Milotic. Milotic = RSE remakes! For beauty you need contests. Contests are from RSE. RSE remakes! It's impossible that there won't be RSE remakes!
"Needs"? Aren't you simply just wishing for the remakes? There is no "need." Game Freak could easily come up with new ways to evolve Pokemon, as they have with Leafeon/Glaceon in region-specific areas. As already pointed out, the beauty part has already been done, so the only evidence you have is... well, you don't have any; you just have desires.

It has a bowtie. Bowties are cool.

I think it could be Ghost, Normal, or Flying. Although it could be Light type as previously mentioned. But then if Yvetal could be Sound-type, why didn't they release a Sound-like Eeveelution? So it is unlikely it could be a Light-type.

Jasmine-Jalorda said:
It has a bowtie. Bowties are cool.

I think it could be Ghost, Normal, or Flying. Although it could be Light type as previously mentioned. But then if Yvetal could be Sound-type, why didn't they release a Sound-like Eeveelution? So it is unlikely it could be a Light-type.

On Gen 2 they didn't make a steel-type eeveelution. They did Dark-type (which was introduced Gen 2) but Steel didn't and it was also introduced Gen 2.

Yeah, Umbreon and Espeon were used to showcase the new night/day and friendship mechanics. Glaceon and Leafeon showed a completely different technique too. Maybe some new way of evolving being introduced with Ninfia/Sylveon?

I'm 99% sure that this won't be a new type. There's no need for a new type. Typing has been perfect since Gen 2. If they were to release a new type it'd be more gimmicky than anything, and for that I'd be very disappointed, especially if it's "Fairy" type as it's being speculated by some people. I'm going to say it's Normal, with the slight possibility of there being a male counterpart.

Bolt the Cat said:
HypnoticChairman said:
No one else noticed on the image of all the eeveeloutions, that sylveon had the ??? Type? I mean, why are you arguing about type, we already know its the first curse STABber.

Curse can't be STAB because it's not an attacking move, it's either a stat rasing move or status afflicting move depending on the type

Delta Nite said:
The Eeveelution chart has nothing to do with Sylveon's type. They just throwed all of them together by Pokedex order. First line: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, then Espeon and Umbreon, and finally Glaceon and Leafeon with the new one in the middle. Stop trying to find hidden messages. I'm pretty sure it is a Normal type, aka the las evolution of Eevee. That explains why there
is only one this gen.
I'm glad humour is still accepted and recognized on pokebeach

Metalizard said:
The ???-type doesn't even exist anymore...

Also, I'm trying really hard to not snap and tell people what they are for thinking it may be dragon-type so I don't get banned... but you guys are making it difficult...

DNA said:
HypnoticChairman said:
No one else noticed on the image of all the eeveeloutions, that sylveon had the ??? Type? I mean, why are you arguing about type, we already know its the first curse STABber.
Curse is a Ghost-type move, you noob.

Vulpix-core said:
It uh...it looks kinda like Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

And equally as adorable.
Ah, so you noticed.

At this point it honestly looks like it'll be a Flying type, but I'm still hoping for Fighting.
Ah, how I hope in vain. But it will always be Nympheon in my heart.
Ok, when did this happen and why wasnt I informed!

Flygon2071 said:
KVE493 said:

RSE REMAKES IS COMINNNNNN

haha just kiddin, you're being sarcastic right? ;D

Well, the order of the eeveelution chart super effective theory is pretty credible. I remember Everyone finding the bow on the pikachu and eevee short poster theory completely incredible, and it turned out to be sylveon's bow. We should keep eyes out for more hints at what sylveon's type is, and not base it on its appearance.

Incredible as in not credible. The theory was very incredible though. I never really looked into the colors and stuff.

lol haunted water

Zyflair said:
Flygon2071 said:
"Needs"? Aren't you simply just wishing for the remakes? There is no "need." Game Freak could easily come up with new ways to evolve Pokemon, as they have with Leafeon/Glaceon in region-specific areas. As already pointed out, the beauty part has already been done, so the only evidence you have is... well, you don't have any; you just have desires.

I'm fairly positive Flygon was being sarcastic.
...If he wasn't, then I'll go slap him for you.

While I think a new type would be cool, I simply see no need for it. Dark and Steel were implemented into the game for the sole reason of nerfing Psychic, which was way overpowered in 1st gen. I don't see any types that need to be nerfed or any holes in the type's mechanics, so the only reason I could see them adding a new type, possibly with Sylveon, would be to keep the game fresh. All in all, it's just not necessary.

Flygon2071 said:
KVE493 said:

"But that thing is soooo ugly. Maybe throw it in a trash can and it will evolve. And My Pokemon Ranch was complete trash, so we are probably getting a re-release of My Pokemon Range for WiiU."

This is honestly the kind of logic I am seeing in this thread. None at all.

Chrono said:
While I think a new type would be cool, I simply see no need for it. Dark and Steel were implemented into the game for the sole reason of nerfing Psychic, which was way overpowered in 1st gen. I don't see any types that need to be nerfed or any holes in the type's mechanics, so the only reason I could see them adding a new type, possibly with Sylveon, would be to keep the game fresh. All in all, it's just not necessary.

They also added Dark and Steel to give Fighting a buff, so they could potentially add a type to give Poison a buff and Dragon a nerf (which would in turn lessen the need for Steel)

jynxed said:
Chrono said:

They also added Dark and Steel to give Fighting a buff, so they could potentially add a type to give Poison a buff and Dragon a nerf (which would in turn lessen the need for Steel)
I hadn't previously thought of that, but I now see the reason behind it. Maybe Bug should get a buff too while they're at it?

Dark and Steel both added something radical enough. I'm more confident they did it because they felt the concepts were interesting enough. How they used that opportunity to balance out the type chart was probably secondary. They could have just fiddled with the 15 type match-ups if thats all they wanted to do.

Zyflair said:
Flygon2071 said:

First you all say there was no need for RSE remakes in Gen 5 because of the ability to transfer from Gen 3 to Gen 4, then to Gen 5. There's definitely a reason for RSE remakes now. A new whole 3D world isn't enough for you??? Now it's "There's no need." You guys just continue to BASH RSE remakes. It's ridiculous.

I'm fairly certain that original post was sarcasm.
But following on...no there is no need for remakes. None whatsoever. There is a solid way of transferring Pokemon to the current gen way back from the 3rd. Heck, we don't need a new Pokemon game. It's a figure of speech. I'd love to see a remake and following in the formula that Pokemon has followed before, we are due for one. But that's the key word. Due.

I feel like I've said this before.

Delta said:
I'm fairly certain that original post was sarcasm.
But following on...no there is no need for remakes. None whatsoever. There is a solid way of transferring Pokemon to the current gen way back from the 3rd. Heck, we don't need a new Pokemon game. It's a figure of speech. I'd love to see a remake and following in the formula that Pokemon has followed before, we are due for one. But that's the key word. Due.

I feel like I've said this before.

Of course there is..... we're going to 3D graphics now. Hello? Hoenn is definitely in need of an update. Especially after going through two generations without one, obviously.

Back