(1) Ninfia's English Name: Sylveon [2/14]

xxashxx said:
The new Eeveelution looks pretty cool. What is it's type and why does it not have a name to the type? It does not make sense. I can barely say the name XD.:)

Sil-vee-on.

It looked like it used Air Slash (on Gligar). The attack on Hariyama looked like Focus Blast and also used Swift on Krookodile. The other attack I don't know which one is it.

The types are either: Flying, Normal, or Dragon. Nothing else. It cannot be.

But I say it'd be like this: Flying >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dragon >> Normal.

All the moves seem to look somewhat... magical. That makes me think Psychic, but it's already taken. Mabye its type is actually ???.

As for the possible typing's left for it to be, I still reckon they could've done a lot more for the design and I personally don't wish to see a new type.

Hm. I saw in the first scans a picture with Sylvie's mouth open. It has little fangs....Too much specualtion right now but there is something not right about that mouth...

I like the flying type idea. Who says just because you're flying type means you have to have wings?? Maybe the "ribbons" are little windsocks.

I personally think that a few of you are overreacting. I don't necessarily like Sylveon, but that is because it reminds me of a chupbacabra or something.

34pkruw.jpg

Check this pic out. On the opposite sides of the circle is the type that is weak/strong against the other type. Jolteon being electric type we can be lead to believe that sylveon will be flying type. Just a neat theory

ryter78 said:
Check this pic out. On the opposite sides of the circle is the type that is weak/strong against the other type. Jolteon being electric type we can be lead to believe that sylveon will be flying type. Just a neat theory

Yeah, TheLegendaryAceBall wrote that a page before you.
But, after that "neat theory", Sylveon could also be Ground, which is strong against Electric...
Well, since Sylveon screams "Flying" to me, I don't think it's ground ^^

I first saw and thought "Audino mutated or something?" So I thought normal at first. But if that were to be the case, that is quite a let down. I like Shining Raikou's idea of a new Fairy type. Has more appeal to the mystery.

If not, flying seems likely, but it ain't got no wings. How is that supposed to fly? Makes less sense than why Yanmega can't learn Fly.

Re: RE: (1) Ninfia's English Name: Sylveon [2/14]

DoubleEdge90 said:
Source?
DasMisfits said:
Not sure if anyone catched this but they say it's a type unlike any of the one it already has including normal. Therefore it's not normal.
Read carefully from sources already given.

No one else noticed on the image of all the eeveeloutions, that sylveon had the ??? Type? I mean, why are you arguing about type, we already know its the first curse STABber.

HypnoticChairman said:
No one else noticed on the image of all the eeveeloutions, that sylveon had the ??? Type? I mean, why are you arguing about type, we already know its the first curse STABber.

Curse can't be STAB because it's not an attacking move, it's either a stat rasing move or status afflicting move depending on the type

The Eeveelution chart has nothing to do with Sylveon's type. They just throwed all of them together by Pokedex order. First line: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, then Espeon and Umbreon, and finally Glaceon and Leafeon with the new one in the middle. Stop trying to find hidden messages. I'm pretty sure it is a Normal type, aka the las evolution of Eevee. That explains why there is only one this gen.

infrastatic said:
Hm. I saw in the first scans a picture with Sylvie's mouth open. It has little fangs....Too much specualtion right now but there is something not right about that mouth...

I like the flying type idea. Who says just because you're flying type means you have to have wings?? Maybe the "ribbons" are little windsocks.
It could be a Dragon type even though it doesn't match the type octagon. I mean Fangs and it kinda has a altaria like design.

I think with all certainty it's either normal, flying or a new type. No other types are realistically possible.

Back