(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Reveals New X/Y Pokemon!

DorianBlack said:
Geez, guys, give it a while. Remember how everyone hated Oshawott until they loved it? You don't even know what it can do yet.

Use the same moves Mewtwo (normal form) can.

DorianBlack said:
Geez, guys, give it a while. Remember how everyone hated Oshawott until they loved it? You don't even know what it can do yet.
Who cares what it can do? That doesn't justify it having such a crappy design. And just for the record, I hated Oshawott and STILL do. His design is freaking ridiculous.

Flygon2071 said:
DorianBlack said:

Because they're gonna show new moves too.

Give it a few months before everyone cries, 'CAN'T DO ANYTHING NEW!' - good chance it'll have some new moves when the game actually comes out.

I like the design. Its simple and interesting. Can't wait to hear the story behind it.

But why couldn't they have revealed an actual new sixth generation Pokemon instead of a form of a first generation. THAT is why I am disappointed.

So they didn't even reveal whether it is Mewtwo...

Wait and we'll find out in September two weeks before launch, along with Xerneas, Yveltal and Sylveon's types.

I'm honestly okay with it. The artwork is much better than what was on the poster. And that video says A new Pokemon with a familiar look. Not a new Pokemon forme... Hmn.

1365289998268.jpg
KidBuuEvil01.png

BassoonBro said:
I like the design. Its simple and interesting. Can't wait to hear the story behind it.

But why couldn't they have revealed an actual new sixth generation Pokemon instead of a form of a first generation. THAT is why I am disappointed.

There might be more by the end of the episode.

Johnnieboilulz said:
Flygon2071 said:

Because they're gonna show new moves too.

Give it a few months before everyone cries, 'CAN'T DO ANYTHING NEW!' - good chance it'll have some new moves when the game actually comes out.

Which normal Mewtwo will be able to use too...

Actually, it's not all that bad guys. I do hate sonic characters, and that's what it looks like, but still... It's fine.

Corycorcor said:
I'm honestly okay with it. The artwork is much better than what was on the poster. And that video says A new Pokemon with a familiar look. Not a new Pokemon forme... Hmn.

Well they did try to pass off Black/White Kyurem as "new Pokemon" at one point...

BassoonBro said:

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I was excited, hoping that this is just a new pokemon. Damn you pokemon youtube channel
You're disappointed that they choose to be original and didn't to the expected thing by introducing yet another new Pokémon?

I have to admit, I'm liking the design.

Can't wait to see the rest of the new Pokemon, as well as the rest of the tears as people exclaim that the new Pokemon look like (insert anime monster series here) and then defend how Voltorb and Grimer are an original design.

Will any other older legendary get a new 'forme'?

New forme or Mewtrue or what ever it is BEAUTIFUL!!! All it wanted to do was be more like Mew! So it transformed and became chibi and it needed to move everything important to it's head! :D

*cries to self soflty*

WELP. G'day! Where's my coat? You seen my coat? Ah, here it is. And my hat. Anyone seen my ha- oh there it is. I'll see ya later guys I'm just going to go yell at deviantart for inspiring Ken Sugimori for coming up with the WORST Pokemon ever.
Yep. Good. Yup. Mhmm. Perfect. Great. Superb.

m7mad133 said:
has it been confirmed its a new forme?
or is there a chance it could be mewthree?

I am hoping this is Mewthree, but I won't rage if it does happen to be a new Mewtwo forme.

Back