(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Reveals New X/Y Pokemon!

Here's my prediction on the stats:
HP- 90
Att.- 100
Def.- 80
Sp.Att.-150
Sp.Def.- 80
Speed- 200
------------------
Total = 700

It looks less bulky to me, but way faster.

The overall design is decent, but the feet are just hideous. o_O

They could have added some sort of design to the body or possibly added more various color shades.

HypnoticChairman said:
I kinda like this design better than mewtwo...

* HypnoticChairman runs

But seriously, I kinda do.... I mean it looks more like mew than mewtwo does. And who doesn't want a headtail?

I think they're about equal, though if this does turn out to be a speedster stat-adjustment form, I'll like it better than the original (because then the head ornamentation would be purposeful design rather than just cool-looking). Mewtwo's original form is understated but clever, conveying both physical strength (with the muscular bits and the stance) and psychic ability (the secondary spinal cord and overall alien appearance).

Shiny Collector said:
Mik said:
That would be pretty lame if you ask me. Dragons are supposed to breathe fire, not cast spells...

No I mean like you see his stomach puff up and it looks the fire is building up in him, and then he opens his mouth and blasts in the poor bulbasaur's face. Not like he is casting a spell.
Oh, my bad. I thought that by "summoning the fire" you meant as if he was casting a spell, like the hand waving to cast a spell example you mentioned earlier in your post.

HypnoticChairman said:
Mik said:
If this is Mewthree, then Game Freak has officially ran out of ideas.

Gamefreak did something no one expected. Fans have wanted something like it for years. How exactly is that running out of ideas?
The bolded part answers your question. Mewthree is a Pokémon people have been predicting ever since Gen I. Ergo, it's unoriginal and lazy. And the only reason people didn't expect a Mewthree to happen is that it would be too obvious. Kind of like people didn't expect to get another Fire/Fighting starter in Gen V because it would be too unoriginal after having that type combination for two gens in a row.

Oh geez, that press release. At least we don't have long to wait - April 18th is less than two weeks away, and CoroCoro might spill the beans before that too.

It also looks like they know exactly how nutty they're making everyone over Sylveon's type, and they're laughing about it. Jerks.

ArticunoDude said:
HP- 90
Att.- 100
Def.- 80
Sp.Att.-150
Sp.Def.- 80
Speed- 200
------------------
Total = 700

I say it will be around:

HP 90
Att 98
Def 90
SpA 140
SpD 122
Spd 140

Total 680

Well actually this could be very interesting, it could be a different Mew clone, done by the people in whatever the new region is. Or even a bootleg Mewtwo that was too strong an they tried to destroy it.

But, it could even be an evolution and I for one would flip my table, catch a plane to Japan and punch whoever made this decision in the face.

On another note it doesn't look to bad, it looks old but new at the same time and it certainly does look powerful. The posters made it look awful though.

Check this out (Sylveon is a new type?): http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sylveon-s-type-is-pink

Is this real?
x_and_y_mewtwo_leaked_by_icaro382-d60lqt5.png

If so, I am 100% sure that I will be getting X version now. MewX looks so much better than MewY

Where did it say that there was gonna be a trailer on the 18th?
I have been reading EVEYTHING from top to bottom!

CyberCat5555 said:
Is this real?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/095/4/b/x_and_y_mewtwo_leaked_by_icaro382-d60lqt5.png
If so, I am 100% sure that I will be getting X version now. MewX looks so much better than MewY
No, it is fake. Compare to the new Pokémon. Besides, it's from deviantART and you haven't seen it on any site...

Mik said:
Shiny Collector said:
No I mean like you see his stomach puff up and it looks the fire is building up in him, and then he opens his mouth and blasts in the poor bulbasaur's face. Not like he is casting a spell.
Oh, my bad. I thought that by "summoning the fire" you meant as if he was casting a spell, like the hand waving to cast a spell example you mentioned earlier in your post.

HypnoticChairman said:
Gamefreak did something no one expected. Fans have wanted something like it for years. How exactly is that running out of ideas?
The bolded part answers your question. Mewthree is a Pokémon people have been predicting ever since Gen I. Ergo, it's unoriginal and lazy. And the only reason people didn't expect a Mewthree to happen is that it would be too obvious. Kind of like people didn't expect to get another Fire/Fighting starter in Gen V because it would be too unoriginal after having that type combination for two gens in a row.

So let me get this straight, you think that this newly revealed Pokemon is unoriginal when you argue with HypnoticChairman, and when you argue with me you think it is original?

BassoonBro said:
Mik said:

So let me get this straight, you think that this newly revealed Pokemon is unoriginal when you argue with HypnoticChairman, and when you argue with me you think it is original?
I'm talking about the notion of this being Mewthree rather than a Mewtwo forme.

CyberCat5555 said:
Is this real?
x_and_y_mewtwo_leaked_by_icaro382-d60lqt5.png

I would say it is not real. Reason being, if you look at MewY which I assume is supposed to be the one that has been officially released, the feet are completely different, the poster you posted ( :p ), MewY's feet are flat on the ground with no claws, which the mewmon that has been released has three claws and the picture you posted doesn't have any notable claws. Derp, Teal beat me to it.

m7mad133 said:
Where did it say that there was gonna be a trailer on the 18th?
I have been reading EVEYTHING from top to bottom!

Last sentence before the block quote in the newspost.

Not something fans have been predicting, something fans have really wanted. I can assure you I never expected them to actually make a Mewthree(5 bucks say itll be called something completely different)

It unoriginal and lazy? Please tell me about your grand knowledge of just how much work was put into the design, concept, and backstory.

Maybe team rocket is coming back and we might get a continuation of the history of TR trying to revive mew... who knows..

Wait, what was that block quote from? Because they totally made it seem like its a new Pokemon. Very misleading if it is Mewtwo.

Flygon2071 said:
ArticunoDude said:
HP- 90
Att.- 100
Def.- 80
Sp.Att.-150
Sp.Def.- 80
Speed- 200
------------------
Total = 700

I say it will be around:

HP 90
Att 98
Def 90
SpA 140
SpD 122
Spd 140

Total 680

It could be a bulky varient of mewtwo as well. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back