What we know thus far:
Left is Grass
Middle is Fire
Right is Water

Grass type starters are Dinosaurs
Fire type starters are from the Chinese Zodiac
Water type starters are Amphibious

The pokemon on the left is a reptile of some sort
The pokemon in the middle is either a rabbit, pig or a combination of the two.
The pokemon on the right is some sort of amphibious creature. Most likely a bear or platypus

Thank you! Somebody else with the Chinese zodiac theory :D, and wanting a platypus.

i agree, the water otter/beaver one could be a platypus which is what i guessed earlier so.... i can not wait!!!

Pokemonvacation said:
i agree, the water otter/beaver one could be a platypus which is what i guessed earlier so.... i can not wait!

When you get home from work/school tomorrow they should be revealed.

Annihilator27 said:
The only problem with that is the cyndaquil family.

I've said it before

Yes, I know Cyndaquil is an Echidna but an Echidna is a rodent. Cyndaquil is known as the fire rodent pokemon. Rat's are also rodents.

Annihilator27 said:
The only problem with that is the cyndaquil family.
If you are going to make a post, be sure to read all of the previous pages so you do not repeat stuff.

Echidnas and platypuses are monotremes (egg-laying mammals), not rodents.

I'm not so sure that the Chinese zodiac thing is really valid for the fire starters. I'm not undermining Gamefreak or anything, but do you really think they'd put that much effort in designing a series aimed at kids?

I take that back an Echidna is not a rodent but bares a resemblance to Porcupines (which are rodents) some people also say Cyndaquil bares a resemblance to a shrew( also a rodent)

aaroncsmall2 said:
If you are going to make a post, be sure to read all of the previous pages so you do not repeat stuff.

My apologies, Quilava is a weasel. Typhlosion looks like a badger/ wolverine thing.

BlazeGryph said:
Echidnas and platypuses are monotremes (egg-laying mammals), not rodents.

I'm not so sure that the Chinese zodiac thing is really valid for the fire starters. I'm not undermining Gamefreak or anything, but do you really think they'd put that much effort in designing a series aimed at kids?

Who really knows? One thing I know for sure is that they have thousands upon thousands of pokemon designs and are just waiting to use them.

MooseX-ing said:
I take that back an Echidna is not a rodent but bares a resemblance to Porcupines (which are rodents) some people also say Cyndaquil bares a resemblance to a shrew( also a rodent)

Shrews aren't rodents either.

Anyways, I would enjoy a fire type donkey or a grass type dinobird of some sort. But whatever they end up being will be fine with me I'm sure.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Who really knows? One thing I know for sure is that they have thousands upon thousands of pokemon designs and are just waiting to use them.

Keepem coming gamefreak, Gen 6 for Nintendo 3DS.

Ivyon said:
Shrews aren't rodents either.

Anyways, I would enjoy a fire type donkey or a grass type dinobird of some sort. But whatever they end up being will be fine with me I'm sure.

Porcupine?

I give up~ ARBORT MISSION!~

oh yeah, isnt cyndaquil like, the fire mouse pokemon or something? he doesnt look like one but I think the game says that

theatrebabe said:
is that the real art work?
It better not be... person fire donkey lol

that's what it's species name calls it, but everyone here is going by what animal it is based off of.

Back