(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

What is this dark/fighting/psychic thing everyone is hung up on? It doesn't even carry the same relationship. they would never allow one starter to be immune to another's STABs.

Side note: Who does the leaking, and why haven't they done it yet.

sax87ton said:
What is this dark/fighting/psychic thing everyone is hung up on? It doesn't even carry the same relationship. they would never allow one starter to be immune to another's STABs.

Side note: Who does the leaking, and why haven't they done it yet.

idk good question i wonder wh does and y doesnt it leak godd cant take the wait anymore . n i cant wait for more gameplay from black and white i love the full body sprite for the pokemons and i heard they animate evry move like when u use fire punch they actually go and use it becuase they removed allthe status bar fro the top screen for that they can fit the whole sprite in and allow them to move to attack

the dark, psychic, fighting thing is the only other type balance triangle close to water,fire,grass. neither one is immune to a stab, this triangle is even more balanced than grass,fire,water aswell.

ghost can not be a starter becuase it ruins the balance of the triangle.

hellmetal789 said:
the dark, psychic, fighting thing is the only other type balance triangle close to water,fire,grass. neither one is immune to a stab, this triangle is even more balanced than grass,fire,water aswell.

dark is immune to psychic.

Annihilator27 said:
Keep it together pokefans!, They'll be leaked soon enough. I I don't think im going to make it...

haha hang in there just a little longer im sure!!! heres hoping to see it by tonight or tomorrow morning!!!!

Does it really matter when they are leaked? After all, the game doesn't even come out in JAPAN until this fall. So, I think we're luck if they leak them this early.

-The three new starters for Pokemon Black and White will be revealed! One is a Water-type swan donning a ragged scarf. The second is a Grass-type donkey with a curly tail, and the third is a Fire-type bipedal tiger.

-In addition to full images, more screenshots of the game will be revealed demonstrating the 3-D aspects of the games.

-One of the three starters has a type combination that has yet to be found in any Pokemon thus far. How exciting!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5788066

i think that the final evolutions will be:
Fire/flying
Grass/electric
Water/ice

If they do that, then we have a perfect triangle there!!! And i say grass/electric 'cause the "pig" has a tail like ampharos so maybe its an electric pokemon!! when they showed the zoroark silhouette the scans leaked exactly the march 10th and corocoro is 15th!!... Maybe we will know who they are in a couple of hours!!!

The top one will be a fire bird.
FARFETCH'D ON FIRE (check PMJ's fake cards ;))

The other triangle is Flying - Fighting - Rock.

Could make sense..

I really wanna know what they look like, but probably only one of them will look like a pokemon i guess :p

GreatTyphlosion said:
-The three new starters for Pokemon Black and White will be revealed! One is a Water-type swan donning a ragged scarf. The second is a Grass-type donkey with a curly tail, and the third is a Fire-type bipedal tiger.

-In addition to full images, more screenshots of the game will be revealed demonstrating the 3-D aspects of the games.

-One of the three starters has a type combination that has yet to be found in any Pokemon thus far. How exciting!

hahaha if that is true then i was right...we were pretty much wrong with our guesses lol

Left is a grass/water lizard/duck thing, middle is a fire/grass bunny, right is a water/fire beaver/raccoon/otter/tiger or something.
That's what I think.

GreatTyphlosion said:

wait how do u know ??? and i knew it was a tiger i always wanted 1 if its tru hopefully it is

GreatTyphlosion said:

Sounds sort of fake to me, I won't believe it until I see them, why couldn't that person just leak the images rather than writing their description, doesn't make sense. CoroCoro english?? Dunno how legit it is.

orkoni1 said:
Sounds sort of fake to me, I won't believe it until I see them, why couldn't that person just leak the images rather than writing their description, doesn't make sense. CoroCoro english?? Dunno how legit it is.

I question that as well. I dont believe it.

but if it is true, just think about how awesome their evos are going to be!!! especially if the fire type is a tiger!!!

It's an interesting thing to consider. For now it should be taken with a grain of salt.

However, if the scans match up with what he posted... well, damn.

We'll see, though a water swan is a sweet idea. All three match up with the shadows (I can't spell the real word for it, okay? ...and I'm 18 D:) perfectly and seem perfectly Pokemony. So, we'll see.

We'll know for ourselves soon enough. Again, take it with a grain of salt for now. It does offer a different perspective, however.

P.S. Looking at the back of my Pokemon SS case... Yeah, the order could be water/grass/fire. That actually makes the most sense now that I think about it. We'll see, all 3 of those shadows could be anything.

Back