(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

orkoni1 said:
Well I know Bibarel is Normal/Water other than that I can't think of more.

I would love a normal/ghost though. Just because.
i am bibarel in my team he is great he loke to swim fast i love the biba :)

Travis said:
I would definately support a digital or virus type, Deoxys would become a much better pokemon and possibly take over other pokemon's DNA and mess around with it

But wouldn't a virus type be too similar to Poison?

eeeeehi sorry everybody speak for me for the starters i must knew a pokemon i have praying sorry sorry i love u for so i pray for u also soooooooorry

kaorusquee said:
Well, they consider Clefairy to be a space pokemon.
And Celebi's shape is alien-ish.
Alien Type, seems like a good idea but I can't think of any weakness, but it's too easy to make fun of such a type on Halolz or something. WILD ALIEN TYPE ENRIQUE CROSSED THE BORDER! Ya, it would be open to jokes like that.

Here's a new topic to think about: what new Eevee evolution could they have and how would they evolve?

Irishkappa208 said:
what about a vacuum type? and the ??? type would be cool

??? Type is a PERFECT idea, it was actually going to be a plate type in DPPt for Arceaus but was removed, and some ??? Type moves (only Curse is listed but Hidden and Secret Power should be ??? too, also Unown should be ??? Pokemon)

Pokemonvacation said:
noo way poison is a toxin but a virus could just manepulate ( spelled it wrong) a pokemon
i drink poison that u don't respond to me stupid west people that my father speak so respond and speak for me sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pokemonvacation said:
noo way poison is a toxin but a virus could just manepulate ( spelled it wrong) a pokemon

Hmm, interesting. I guess a virus can take many shapes and forms. And curse acts differently depending on what type uses it which can be equated to how a virus affects each individual differently.

Travis said:
??? Type is a PERFECT idea, it was actually going to be a plate type in DPPt for Arceaus but was removed, and some ??? Type moves (only Curse is listed but Hidden and Secret Power should be ??? too, also Unown should be ??? Pokemon)

MISSIGNO! He should be the lengedary of pokemon Black e White (ha! like that would happen)

kaorusquee said:
Here's a new topic to think about: what new Eevee evolution could they have and how would they evolve?

Bouldeon and Aereon, Spectreon and Draceon.... I also suggest an evolved normal form for Eevee, just make it a bit more animalistic (Fierceon, Furreon, Beasteon....)

Travis said:
Alien Type, seems like a good idea but I can't think of any weakness, but it's too easy to make fun of such a type on Halolz or something. WILD ALIEN TYPE ENRIQUE CROSSED THE BORDER! Ya, it would be open to jokes like that.

OMG you didn't, lol it's pretty funny, I'm mex-american but I seriously found this funny, could totally see it in some show like familyguy or something. LOL

but because the leaker do not respond my questionsssss????!?!?!?
i have not everybody for home because the thriller is?
so because you thinked i not liked not pokemon you do not respond???!
i pray you sin you die sinnnnnnn sorry sorry sorry
i can{G}{G}{G}{G}{G}{G}{G}{G}{R}{R}{P}{P}{P}

Back