(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Mr. Brocolli: Yanappu! [8/21]

Wow, it turned out surprisingly better than the toy version. All my former hatred of Mr. Broccoli is quickly slipping away.....

Hmm it looks okay, but I'm waiting on a carrot or tomato pokemon instead...

or maybe a pumpkin(mon)

Imagine a whole team of fruit and/or veg, oh yeah =D

OMG! *cries with joy* this just made my day, I love you little grass monkey, (or maybe because I'm just a grass - fan).. I will definitely capture you in the game, and I will definitely make you mine!!

I like it. The fact that it's a grass type makes it unique as other monkey pokemon are normal or fighting, with not much creative typing, though Infernape rocks!

Love monkeys. Love the grass type, too. I hope you can catch him at an early level because he will be on my team for sure! Hopefully, he has AMAZING stats and movepool with decent evo(s)!

Seriously what's with the lack of creativity in the 5th Gen? Is Game Freak really running out of ideas for Pokemon or was the team behind the design of the 1st Gen high on crack cocaine?

Broccoli Pokemon?

Epic fail.

I remain neutral on this Mr.Broccoli monkey.

I just hope that it'll evolve into an epic Vegetable-Salad Monkey Pokemon, complete with salad dressing and crispy bread crumbs.

lol i just drew an amazing evo. im gonna go with an grs/fgh with his brocoli hair in a bun like a monk(ey) and has a longer tail.
wish i could show you guys so much!
anyone think monocoli/moncoli is a good fanname?

Card Slinger J said:
Seriously what's with the lack of creativity in the 5th Gen? Is Game Freak really running out of ideas for Pokemon or was the team behind the design of the 1st Gen high on crack cocaine?

Broccoli Pokemon?

Epic fail.

^ Haterz, epic fail

Lol imagine if it evolves from Kurumiru i doubt it though. I do have an idea though it evolves from a Brussels sprout then into a broccoli then into a cauliflower and the cauliflower will be grass/ghost.

Ill admit, its not my favorite. But it sure beats Chimchar and his line ANY day

Blizzz said:
Ill admit, its not my favorite. But it sure beats Chimchar and his line ANY day

How can you even say that? are you that blind? Chimchar is 100x better than this half-monkey/half-broccoli freak...

@Blizzz: Lool, no way! Infernape rules over this!

It's kinda decent but to me, it just looks like a green Aipom. And why another monkey? I'm sick of monkeys...

Playerking95 said:
Ok you go ahead and create one then, Gamefreak are awesome with there designs.
I wish the people at gamefreak actually let the fans in on the design process, anyone of us could make Pokemon at least 100x better than the crap that they've been dishing out lately...

Blizzz said:
Ill admit, when i first saw brocolli guy i was sad, but at least now he looks somewhat decent. Oh well, ill proably end up ignoring him like jynx :D

And the question comes up again, think you can do better?

Yes i could do sooo much better i have my own Fakemon...that are a lot better than just about anything we have in gen 5 so far...

Gleafeon said:
Ehh,look at Voltorb,Electrode,Ditto,Koffing,Weezing,Oddish,Diglett,Dugtrio,Geodude,Grimer,Muk,Gastly,Staryu,Starmie and Tangela.They look WAAAAAY worse than Mr. Brocolli.
what!? those are the originals, we grew up with them, those i don't mind, this stupid monkey, we have like 5 Monkey Pokemon already why do we need another???

Back