(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And his explanations, like anyone else's should be taken with a little salt and not accepted 100%. We do not have confirmation of anything beyond 14 Pokemon's typings, their Japanese names, 2 English names, the region's name and all the stuff revealed in the past CoroCoro's.

I agree 110%

no proof, no truth.

But it is immensely fun to speculate and imagine if they are true.

@Martijn
So like a potion? or like a repel? in battle for battle duration? or outside for a set number of steps?

I'd imagine they would be considered the same as the various Flutes. You use them and they last for a set number of turns, like when a pokemon uses sandstorm/hail/sunny day.

Weyard said:
I'd imagine they would be considered the same as the various Flutes. You use them and they last for a set number of turns, like when a pokemon uses sandstorm/hail/sunny day.

that was my original idea but then I considered if they include weather effects in the over world how interesting it would be to use an item and make it rain or sunny while you walk through a town, maybe even a game plot element to fix a drought or similar.

Curved said:
Man this post is getting a lot of attention.. I think as of now that I'm on the side of believing martijn. Even if this all turns out to be fake it will still be fun to look back on this sometime and say "wow he really got us"!!

Speak for yourself.

Guys, Martijn said there is a possibility of there being a new type. Big whoop. Why? Because, he's being SO general that if there isn't one, he'll just say "it was only a possibility" and he'll be off the hook by the forgiving people on this forum.

-_- I still think he has no credibility, but whatever, I'm tired trying to convince people who already have their minds set.

You either believe him or you don't, he's either wrong or he's right. That's all there is to it, we can only wait and see what time has to tell.

Redneck said:
Speak for yourself.

Guys, Martijn said there is a possibility of there being a new type. Big whoop. Why? Because, he's being SO general that if there isn't one, he'll just say "it was only a possibility" and he'll be off the hook by the forgiving people on this forum.

-_- I still think he has no credibility, but whatever, I'm tired trying to convince people who already have their minds set.

You either believe him or you don't, he's either wrong or he's right. That's all there is to it, we can only wait and see what time has to tell.
Why so serious? Whatever is in the game will be in the game. Whether or not people believe him is not important. I think it was very clear that everything WPM listed in the news story was to be taken as unofficial.

and i assume everybody went to bed by now :p

well E3 starts Monday IIRC so more info then I guess

i saw some game play trailers. it looks alot better than the normal games. but my favorite pokemon game so far is Poke mon Soul Silver. i cant wait untill black and white comes out

Bagel said:

Not I! :)

I thought it didn't start until Tuesday... And we've got no guarantee of new info, most likely just a rehash of Corocoro. Maybe a new video? I think that's the most we can hope for.

Bagel said:

ya... i cant wait for E3... it's going to be interesting with what they do with black and white...

and the pokemon black part is going to be on tuesday...E3 starts in general on monday

EDIT: im not asleep..

HikaruAyame said:
Not I! :)

I thought it didn't start until Tuesday... And we've got no guarantee of new info, most likely just a rehash of Corocoro. Maybe a new video? I think that's the most we can hope for.

I bet we get an english trailer :(maybe) english names for starters and reveal of zorua and zoroark

Martijn Müller will be remembered as one of the major trolls I've ever seen on Pokemon forums/boards.

Sooner or later, the day when we have full access to all the game's content will come. Then, everyone will realize how stupid this discussion was.

I feel sorry for the guys who believed this awful hoax though.

Also WPM, I can't believe you are so un-professional enough to post these kind of fake stuff on your site. I hate serebii, but he takes the job seriously.

B l u e said:
Martijn Müller will be remembered as one of the major trolls I've ever seen on Pokemon forums/boards.

Sooner or later, the day when we have full access to all the game's content will come. Then, everyone will realize how stupid this discussion was.

I feel sorry for the guys who believed this awful hoax. I mean, triple battles?

That's one of the worst ideas GF could come up with!

really? cause i thought the worst idea gamefreak ever came up with was your mom...oooooo...i said it...lol...just kiddin man...

and i know right...like game freak thinks we would like a bunch of weird animals that you can catch and battle with...while facing evil teams that seam to get eviler and eviler...oh wait

B l u e said:

I feel sorry for the guys who believed this awful hoax. I mean, triple battles?

That's one of the worst ideas GF could come up with!

it could be the biggest fifthgen hoax ever but he could be telling the truth and his source screwed up .. as we really have no proof whatsoever he is lying or telling the truth.,....yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back