(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockoto said:
I'd say {C}{F}

Hehe, before posting it looks like you asked male or female.
And I replied Captain Falcon

EDIT: You know, I just realised something very odd...
If they were going to make an evolution for a Pokemon, wouldn't they release a more anticipated one, like Farfetch'd, Dunsparse, or Skarmory?
Really, the only person with a Tauros I know of is my sister.

Well Rockoto, now you know two. haha

I love Tauros. Very diverse movset. Not to mention he is a bull, and with me being a University of Texas fan, naming one BEVO works. lol

I would presume those pokemon, farfetch'd and dunsparce, being more anticipated evolutions, would be kept under lock and key as to keep the fans guessing as to if they really will get one. But God knows they sure do need one. Dunsparce could be a normal/dragon and that fake evo. of farfetch'd floating around on these boards looks great.

but Skarmory? No way does it need an evolution. It is already one heck of a pokemon in competitive play. SkarBliss strategy I hear is a pain to deal with. But a pre evo. might fit Skarmory; it could learn a really vital move with this baby form.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
but Skarmory? No way does it need an evolution. It is already one heck of a pokemon in competitive play. SkarBliss strategy I hear is a pain to deal with. But a pre evo. might fit Skarmory; it could learn a really vital move with this baby form.

And that SkarBliss strategy is exactly why people want an evolution.
More possible killing potential, more moves, better stats.
Good thing there is probably going to be a strategy breaking move in gen 5, cuz I don't think I could take much more.
But if anything they should leave Skarmory as is. Pre-evos never end up good. Just look at Budew.

i use tauros all the time. :B so im pretty keen for an evo, and/or baby would be cute. little calf tauros :D it could combine the miltank/tauros line depending on its gender. C:

Vulpix said:
i use tauros all the time. :B so im pretty keen for an evo, and/or baby would be cute. little calf tauros :D it could combine the miltank/tauros line depending on its gender. C:

Agreed. I don't know why this hasn't happened yet.

And what is wrong with Budew? I found it quite useful, got roselia even earlier.

Budew as a standalone Pokemon was just kinda useless.
A weaker version added in along with a stronger version didn't make scientific sense.
"Oh, we found this new Pokemon!"
"Oh, we found a child and more mature version of something we knew about 6 years ago! Better, No extraordinary needs for an evolution!"
That biologist would be shunned.

Rockoto said:
Budew as a standalone Pokemon was just kinda useless.
A weaker version added in along with a stronger version didn't make scientific sense.
"Oh, we found this new Pokemon!"
"Oh, we found a child and more mature version of something we knew about 6 years ago! Better, No extraordinary needs for an evolution!"
That biologist would be shunned.

I see. Well Budew brought with it a new move Worry Seed, giving it the ability of Insomnia. But a better move would have justified the pre evo.
As isn't that why pre evolutions are made? For previously unobtainable moves?

Hopefully BW will fix this. If there is a baby pokemon make sure it is worth the spot on the pokedex.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
As isn't that why pre evolutions are made? For previously unobtainable moves?
Hit the nail on the head, but worry seed was not an excuse to make an extremely confusing pre-evo

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Hopefully BW will fix this. If there is a baby pokemon make sure it is worth the spot on the pokedex.
It will, my "sources" who know people in GF told me.
They also confirmed a green, ground-based cobra legendary.
/teasing

BM14murph said:
I'd love to have sources in GF. I suppose i got to get chatting to some new people :p

Dude, I was making fun of Martijn Muller.
I wish I did to, you must be as timid as me.

EDIT: Bah, time for me to leave, see you guys Saturday!

Martijn should have posted this fake Tauros evo. It looks much more believable.

MAGNOTAURO_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.jpg

http://pequedark-velvet.deviantart.com/

If tauros would really elvole into something like that it would be one of my favourite Pokemons
But i think it will have an evo

Weyard said:
Martijn should have posted this fake Tauros evo. It looks much more believable.

MAGNOTAURO_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.jpg

http://pequedark-velvet.deviantart.com/

That's not believable, guys. That fan-art is not so bad, but is clearly not enough well drawn and painted to disguise like Sugimori's art. It's something quite obvious to me. =/

Give it a rest people!
Who care if he's right or not!?
The games are in BETA stages and any info not officially revealed are most likely going to be changed...
Who knows, maybe they might trash the idea of Minotaur being on Two legs and make him on 4?
Just don't take this in seriously guys :|

A bit late when it comes to what I brought up about HMs, but my idea is pretty simple.

You still find/get HMs and they sit in your TM/HM bag. If you have the Surf HM and stand next to water and try to enter it, you get the whole "Blahblah, would you like to use Surf?" If you have a pokemon in your party which could learn Surf, then you can use the HM. If you don't have a pokemon which could know it, then you can't use it.

So instead of teaching the move to your pokemon and making it take up a slot in their movepool, they just use the HM in the world when appropriate.

The only HM really worth using as a normal move is Surf, so I could see people missing the ability to actually use it in battle, but I'm sure they could make a move very similar - like "Tidal Wave" or something.

As for the art for "MagnoTauros" - I've been watching the artist on DeviantArt for a while. he has a number of Fakemons but they are in his own style. He's not trying to fool anyone into thinking they are actually real, so please don't give him any flack.

cocowoushi said:
A bit late when it comes to what I brought up about HMs, but my idea is pretty simple.

You still find/get HMs and they sit in your TM/HM bag. If you have the Surf HM and stand next to water and try to enter it, you get the whole "Blahblah, would you like to use Surf?" If you have a pokemon in your party which could learn Surf, then you can use the HM. If you don't have a pokemon which could know it, then you can't use it.

So instead of teaching the move to your pokemon and making it take up a slot in their movepool, they just use the HM in the world when appropriate.

The only HM really worth using as a normal move is Surf, so I could see people missing the ability to actually use it in battle, but I'm sure they could make a move very similar - like "Tidal Wave" or something.

I really like that idea.

cocowoushi said:
As for the art for "MagnoTauros" - I've been watching the artist on DeviantArt for a while. he has a number of Fakemons but they are in his own style. He's not trying to fool anyone into thinking they are actually real, so please don't give him any flack.

Of course I figure out that guy didn't want to pretend Sugimori's style. I'm only telling that, because other people said it looks like Sugimori's style, and obviously doesn't look like. ;)

Micael said:
Of course I figure out that guy didn't want to pretend Sugimori's style. I'm only telling that, because other people said it looks like Sugimori's style, and obviously doesn't look like. ;)

Ah, yes, I see! I don't think it looks like it either, haha. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back