(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkMirror said:
Man that is the uguleest ting in the worid
were did ya get that, Magic the gathering?

oooooooooooo, it so ugly
oh wow, rude much? :/
Please only report needed posts. There is no need to post about it. Thanks,
~Zyflair

ed: didnt mean to report it. >.< pressed the wrong button. sorry

PeteDHeat said:
on the japanese website the isshu map is a bit clearer and you can see extra stuff in it

yeah it is but the clear map is shorter than the one in corocoro you cant see the other side of the two big mountains to the left but a bit sadder news is you cant see any gyms but instead ooohh noooo ruins!!!!!!! like in the ruin excavation romours

Missingno. Master said:
They eat Magikarp.

Naw. In the anime, Meowth tried to eat a Magikarp and wound up breaking his teeth. Magikarp are all skin and bones.
[/quote]

HEY! Let go eat a geodude... *Teeth cringe at the thought*

i just had an thought. what if the gym's doesn't look like the others gen? what if the gym's are those things that look like a castel. i can spot some of them

there are something in the desert

did you notive that some of the things come with english translation?

felichar said:
i just had an thought. what if the gym's doesn't look like the others gen? what if the gym's are those things that look like a castel. i can spot some of them

there are something in the desert

did you notive that some of the things come with english translation?

okay but the "RUINS" dont look like anime gyms either the gyms in the anime have never ever been so big like a castle is and they havent either looked like anient ruins on top of a piece of grand canyon with stairs to it in the middle of nowhere i doubt there even isnt living any pokemoon there im talking about the ruin thing on top of the mini canyon like thing on the top a little to right

access said:
okay but the "RUINS" don't look like anime gyms either the gyms in the anime have never ever been so big like a castle is and they havent either looked like anient ruins on top of a piece of grand canyon with stairs to it in the middle of nowhere i doubt there even isnt living any pokemoon there im talking about the ruin thing on top of the mini canyon like thing on the top a little to right
yeh, you're right, but if you look closely, you can see at least 6 that kinda looks like a castel. why there should be so many castel?

man, if there are no gyms and league, I think I won't play these games... ruins? excavations? pokémon just turned into a game for archeologysts... Tomb Raider style...

Metalizard said:
man, if there are no gyms and league, I think I won't play these games... ruins? excavations? pokémon just turned into a game for archeologysts... Tomb Raider style...

I have faith that GF can find a more creative alternative than that.

Also, I doubt they would just drop the pokemon league. It's probably just optional if it's REALLY not part of the plot. I mean, removing the league completely? That's madness! That's so much madness I can't even make an overused 300 joke! {F}

rvrstar12 said:
see... i knew it was too good to be true.. come on, a new pokemon game... i should have known it was all a hoax...
um hello just because those rumors were fake doesnt nessisarily mean that the games are fake i mean c'mon you can't automatically just say that black and white are fake when the people on pokemon sunday have proof as well with the people that make corocoro so you have to give the games a chance

Do you guys really believe matjin?

Martijngamer said:
Anyways, here is Minotauross!
Remember, this is a work in progress, so while it's quite certain it is the final design, there can always be small changes made during the rest of the development.

30889_1497005747244_1297136502_31406760_7093866_n.jpg
He posted this and clammed it was 'A work in progress' We all pointed out it was a fakemon, then he said...
Martijngamer said:
hmm
apparantly my source misunderstood the deal with the artwork.[/b]
the official work is still 'under wraps', this artwork was shown to give him an idea, since it comes very close to the actual design

My apologies for that.
I'll try and hunt down some original stuff at E3 next week.
Idk what your talking about. First off, you spelled apparently wrong, and in your first post you claimed it was a work-in-progress, but know you say it was shown to give him an idea. Dude, What.The.Heck.Are.You.Talking.About?
Mucrush said:
Wut?! My fakemon Tauring here and is claimed to be Tauros new evo? ... riiiight... HEY GameFreak! Please ask me next time you want to use my fakemon! xD (i'm the creator of it(first one))

Kudos to Mucrush for creating it, it kinda proved he was a lair.

BTW, here's the link to the Fakemon Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back