(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you, TheDarkLucario.
But don't give him more spotlight than he deserves. Time will tell if he was lying or not.

DarkraiLord said:
um hello just because those rumors were fake doesnt nessisarily mean that the games are fake i mean c'mon you can't automatically just say that black and white are fake when the people on pokemon sunday have proof as well with the people that make corocoro so you have to give the games a chance

The one who said that was using sarcasm XD

@TheDarkLucario: Really can you just drop it? We already know all that stuff, but you're just wanting to bring it back up to start another spam war.
1. English is obviously not his first language so heaven forbid that he spells a word wrong.
2. He said there was a misunderstanding between him and his source, and he has been telling WPM that this is all true. So even though his credibility went down after that, he did have an excuse for what happen, so we haven't label him a liar yet.
3. Xous already said that he will be treating all credibility discussion of mr. muller as spam, so I'm just warning you, you better stop.

Anyway, the map does look a bit empty, but as somone else pointed out on another thread, sinnoh's first map wasn't full of stuff either.

Sinnoh_RegionMap.jpg

I'd really love to see what's in those ruins and I can see a lighthouse and way too many bridges.

Did Darkrai Lord just quote and comment on something that happened 70-something pages ago....?

Anyway, I think the overworld is really empty. I do see a few things like ruins, but I really hope there's a bit more to this than just what we've seen. {F}

TheDarkLucario said:
Do you guys really believe matjin?

He posted this and clammed it was 'A work in progress' We all pointed out it was a fakemon, then he said...
Martijngamer said:
hmm
apparantly my source misunderstood the deal with the artwork.[/b]
the official work is still 'under wraps', this artwork was shown to give him an idea, since it comes very close to the actual design

My apologies for that.
I'll try and hunt down some original stuff at E3 next week.
Idk what your talking about. First off, you spelled apparently wrong, and in your first post you claimed it was a work-in-progress, but know you say it was shown to give him an idea. Dude, What.The.Heck.Are.You.Talking.About?
Mucrush said:
Wut?! My fakemon Tauring here and is claimed to be Tauros new evo? ... riiiight... HEY GameFreak! Please ask me next time you want to use my fakemon! xD (i'm the creator of it(first one))

Kudos to Mucrush for creating it, it kinda proved he was a lair.

BTW, here's the link to the Fakemon Here

Why are you commenting on his spelling? And, like the poster above that last poster said, almost everyone here knows that stuff already. There's really no point in you bringing it back up. And btw, you spelled "now" wrong,

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I lol'd hard at the Minotauros. xD
It barely even matches Ken's artwork! xDDD
And the fact that he stole it from someone else... LMAO!

I still wonder myself why he didn't look at the image for so many months to see if it was actually artwork.

But honestly, TDL, I don't think that makes him a lair. That is just uncalled for.

BACK on the topic, wow. The Sinnoh map really does look empty in that picture, like it's mostly forest with a huge mountain. And it doesn't even SHOW the other side of it.

Maybe Isshu is bigger than what we're seeing, after all? {F}

wish everyone stopped spelling liar wrong... its 4 LETTERS!!!!

Anyway, the map looks bear... but c'mon, its suppose to be like a painting of the place? I'm sure their is alot more to the map that just that... I mean.. One city? Although I am VERY excited for the PokePark.

s2daam said:
wish everyone stopped spelling liar wrong... its 4 LETTERS!!!!

Anyway, the map looks bear...

Ursaring.jpg

You meant bare, right? :p

And yeah, I'm sure there is too. It might not even be the whole overworld, considering the Sinnoh map.

PeteDHeat said:
I have a feeling isshu is going to be one of the biggest regions yet

Huin looks pretty big. And when I see the desert compared to it, the amount of area AROUND the desert, and the fact that there may be more, I agree. It really could.

s2daam said:
Anyway, the map looks bear... but c'mon, its suppose to be like a painting of the place? I'm sure their is alot more to the map that just that... I mean.. One city? Although I am VERY excited for the PokePark.

Yes, that map cannot be the whole Isshu region, I'm sure of that.
(Off-topic): where do you people obtain those cool Sugimori-looking avatars?

Micael said:
Yes, that map cannot be the whole Isshu region, I'm sure of that.
(Off-topic): where do you people obtain those cool Sugimori-looking avatars?

I got mine from Serebii's avatar folders. {F}

I wonder HOW MUCH there still is?

i'm hoping there is more to it say islands off the coast or more inland to the left

post 69 teehee

Bagel said:
i'm hoping there is more to it say islands off the coast or more inland to the left

post 69 teehee

You are terrible. :D

Even if there is more, it looks like this place is PROMINANTLY desert. I wonder what that'll be like? {F}

Majora_787 said:
Bagel said:

post 69 teehee

You are terrible. :D

Even if there is more, it looks like this place is PROMINANTLY desert. I wonder what that'll be like? {F}
people getting the fire types that were lacking in the past two generations?? or an overabundance of rock/ground pokemon

Micael said:
I'm with you, TheDarkLucario.
But don't give him more spotlight than he deserves. Time will tell if he was lying or not.

The one who said that was using sarcasm XD
ohhh XD um i knew that <_< >_>

I really hope that there is much more to the game than "This Camerupt caravan is so slow. I'm going to go get a Pokemon from a Professor, even though it means turning the entire caravan around and spending another 7 years in the desert." But ruins wouldn't be so bad. What if the ruins were access to the Yin/Yang world? The legendarys would send out manifestations of themselves in gym leader form. When I look closely at the Pokeball in the center, it looks almost like a spiral staircase upwards. Any idea?

I dunno if there would BE fire types in the desert. Many fire types we've had aren't desert animals... The vast majority, actually.

I'd say an abundance of ground types sounds right, though. Maybe fighting types, too. {F}

Majora_787 said:
I dunno if there would BE fire types in the desert. Many fire types we've had aren't desert animals... The vast majority, actually.

I'd say an abundance of ground types sounds right, though. Maybe fighting types, too. {F}

Well, Camerupt is a camel dude. And then there could be some Egypt pokemon. They already have Hippos for the Nile, why not Crocodiles? There might be a reason for the odd typing of the Meguroko and Hippodown after all! Or maybe an ancient legendary battle destroyed the land that is now desert.

Does anyone else think that the entire place looks like one big cove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back