(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonTamer said:
seriously? why wud anyone waste their time to do that?

Why would anyone waste their time doing a hoax in the first place? All they had to do was say they had the picture and find some fanart of it. I'm really questioning if the stuff on the front page is real but i'm just saying that someone could be pretending that's all. I'm still skeptical too.

Fire_Master said:
I really hope that you didn't just throw your credibility down the drain, Martijn. I still have some faith that you are a reliable source, but please don't try to pass that off as real. I saw it myself one year ago on deviant art, so it is definitely fake. Who knows, maybe Martijn was just jipped himseld by his source and didn't even know it.

Post that shit if you can and debunk this martijn. I've liked all the pokemon designs except this one. Theres no way they'll make something that bad. Could this martijin be a faker and is merely claiming to be this person.

ITS GONE ALL GONE!! the 157 pokemon the weather items(i didnt like it that much), the cobra, the choices, for me i want the choices that would be a cool new aspect of the game

hmm
apparantly my source misunderstood the deal with the artwork.
the official work is still 'under wraps', this artwork was shown to give him an idea, since it comes very close to the actual design

My apologies for that.
I'll try and hunt down some original stuff at E3 next week.

Martijngamer said:
hmm
the official work is still 'under wraps', this artwork was shown to give him an idea, since it comes very close to the actual design

My apologies for that.
Bullcrud, dude. Game over.

Please watch your language. Thanks. ~Xous

Why would language be against the rules yet not filtered? :|

If it's against the rules, filter it. Double standards.

So why they removed the signature of the artist ? Don't try to make us believe it's true.

If it's true, we have plagio going on.
Yeah, it went down the drain. Fun while it lasted, fun while it lasted.

Martijingamer joined at 10:30 about 2 and a half hours after the information was posted sooo i feel like its possible this is not the real martijin and someone just made a new account...but i'm not sure.

Martijngamer said:
hmm

My apologies for that.

Huh? I'm so confused....

Are you saying that your supposed "source" misunderstood something? Well yeah, I would think so, with the whole thing about it being fake and all.

But wait...you're also saying that this fakemon is in some way similar to a real, honest-to-God pokemon?

*Vomits in mouth a little*

Can't you post something substantial? Do you have any other proof to show this "source" is legitimate? 'Cause right now, all you're doing is egging us on about some exciting rumors that now you say won't be looked into and shown until E3. It's all very sketchy.

Bupsy said:
Martijingamer joined at 10:30 about 2 and a half hours after the information was posted sooo i feel like its possible this is not the real martijin and someone just made a new account...but i'm not sure.

well if that is true.... "Martijn" is screwed anyways because not really many people would believe him now if it was someone else... which is actually an ingenious ploy by someone, to remove someone's credibility

Martijngamer said:
hmm

My apologies for that.

Well I think you're not the real one since you don't even know how to spell apparently properly.But I could be wrong..it may be a mere mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back