(1) Slightly Clearer Scan of Monkey Screenshot with Hiyappu [9/4]

I wouldn't say its advertising as I'm only pointing out that I've done it for my site, but WPM can use the translations if he wants.

Yes it is the back of the Pokémon White Box Art.

Offtopic: Yay i found my Pokemon Pearl game!
Ontopic: Yeah it is the box for the game notice the small right on the left hand side.

I think that the monkeys will know the oath attacks as someone said. And of course they will know "Acrobat"!

Urgh. I tried to get on the website on the box... Failed >_>
(I got on now, damned internet...)

Anyway.... Hiyappu sounds like a fire pokemon, but it was the blue one? Grr... GF doesn't like logic any more.

Had a look at the commercial. As we already know, you'll be able to find Pokemon and items in the Dream World and transfer them to your game. It appears you meet Pokemon through a graphical interface like that of the games, and the Pokemon appear as overworld sprites.

You also get a "home", where you can grow berries. You can buy and arrange furniture inside your home, and visit your friends' homes to "play". (No elaboration on the point of doing this)

There's also a Global Battle Union, or GBU, whose features CloneCharizard previously explained.

You'll also be able to send private messages to your friends. Oh, and you can download "covers" for your Pokedex.

That's about it!

I'm not sure... *Googles franticly for some kind of revelation*
Baoppu... Definitely hard to find it's origin...

Sad to admit it... but I don't know :s

There is a Boabab tree that could be the basis for the fire monkey. Its able to survive in africa because it can absorb and store a lot of water. Basically it always looks dried out.

From Wikipedia about the Baobab tree:
A typical common name is baobab. Other common names include boab, boaboa, bottle tree, upside-down tree, and monkey bread tree.

It also has an extremely nutritional fruit that is called "Monkey's Bread" that has more calcium than milk and more vitamin C than oranges.

Yanappu is a combination of Willow (Yanagi) and Monkey.

Hiyappu could be based on the Hyacinth or Hiya (i think it adds the "cold" affect to a word or pokemon)

It is good to see the game box,for some reason i was thinking about how will it be during yesterday.The monkey trio is really nice specially because it is based on the three wise monkeys

If you look closely in the clip where you get dentos badge, theyre are two people behind him. One with blue hair, other with red hair. Im guessing each has one of the monkeys.

Such a gimmick pokemon. Maybe Dento's gym battle would be a triple battle.

@CloneCharizard:
Once again, Kudos to you! The box sums Black and White in a nutshell! Can I use it please? (Givin' kudos to you, mate!)

I know it's out of topic but I must comment on this, THE evolutions ARE FAKE, and it's clear that it is designed by a different designer,as I said before the pokemon designers will NEVER ruin the idea of the starters by designing these ugly things...

@alypkm: Please don't start that again. Let's just wait and see.

Hopefully the monkey will have an evolution. Maybe they all will evolve into the same pokemon, but that pokemon can be 3 different types.

Back