(1) Slightly Clearer Scan of Monkey Screenshot with Hiyappu [9/4]

I could see Dento's gym be a triple battle gym. Or his gym could go in so many ways:

-he could have all three, and you battle them 1 v 1 if you don't have three pokes on your team
-you could choose a type at the beginning, and he chooses the monkey that has the type advantage or disadvantage to that one (or something like this).
-he could just have the one that has a type advantage over your starter, determined when you pick it, and the gym would be about "overcoming type disadvantages"

Who knows, but I'm excited about the possibilities!

Well this is off pokejungl e and I really don't go there, so I don't know. But people on pe2k are thinking this is koromori's evolution:
http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/koromori_evo.jpg (When you put it in your url, replace google with pokejungle. I don't know why it's replacing it)

I'm just asking for your opinions. It might of already been proved fake.

I have no idea xD
koromori_evo.jpg

I'm trying to post the image, but it's not working.

i love pokabu evolution!! its the best..
not like queen snake that one is not epic.

Guys seriously stop it with the starter stuff. The mods made it clear that they don't want us talking about it, so stop. Anyways yay for a monkey trio. For those people who don't like the amount of monkey Pokemon, why? No one said you had o use them. There are a lot more non monkey Pokemon so what's the big deal?

i think dento is having all 3 monkeys and you have to triple battle with him

and yeah queen tsutaja kinda sucks lol

I think the red haired guy in Dento's gym will have the fire monkey and the blue haired guys will have the water monkey. They are the gym trainers and Dento is the gym leader and has a Yanapuu.

what red haired guy?blue haired guy? but the dento badge has the 3 colors so i think dento will have the 3 of them

yeah pokabu is the best and miju is alrite..

@zero20 There was a screenshot of the three colors badge. You could see a blue-haired guy and a red-haired guy in the background of that screenshot.

I dont think they will make you have a triple battle for your first gym, I mean what if you dont have 3 pokemon by them time you get to it, will you have to battle each of the three individually if you dont or battle them individually in general, or maybe you are given an extra two random pokemon if you dont manage to catch three pokemon in time, or will Dento refuse to battle you if you dont have three pokemon.
Anyway I think I can see some bubbles on blue monkeys head instead of a piece of broccoli XD

Since no one will listen...
3Leaders.png

Theres 3 different people. Im guessing each has one of the monkey trio.

oh there was a picture, but still i think it would be cool if he had all three of them.. that would make the game harder and thats better

well maybe you fight the 2 dudes first and then dento.

i think that the tree monkeys are pretty nice. if their evos, if they evolve, dont look the same. and i like it how they are gonna be used in a gym. because plusle and minun sucked but they served the same purpose.

I don't understand why people say there are too many monkey pokemon. Look how many bird pokemon there are, look how many cat-like pokemon there are. Look how many...water...pokemon there are... ok that's about all i can think of, but there are repetitive animals in the pokemon series, it's ok!

If I'm not mistaken, I think I remember there being three different colour (red, blue, green) circles that you could step on before you entered that room.

Perhaps you get to choose who you fight?

Back