(1) Slightly Clearer Scan of Monkey Screenshot with Hiyappu [9/4]

Well there are triple battles in this gen and it is possible that you fight the gym leader along with the two other trainers.

@Luigibuster8989: I doubt they would do that... I mean, it's only the first gym, and you can't be expected to already have 3 Pokemon. I think (judging by the grass, fire, and water panels on the ground) you choose which gym leader you want to fight, but you have to fight all 3 of them.

@Manhattanthestarr Yes it would be strange to have three pokemon unless you do have three pokemon lying in wait.If not it should be optional to choose.

the reason there are three panels (circles) on the floor is because there is a curtain with a specific type symbol on it (fire, grass, or water) and u have to step on the panel with the symbol that has the type advantage of the one on the curtain in order to enter the next room.

Edit: i'm not sure how the gym challenge itself will be. it could be a triple battle but that seems a little too complex for a first gym.

but i i wanna know is how long will it be before we get to the first gym that determines how many pokemon u usually have cuz if i remember correctly in R/S the first gym batttle was around 16-17 and i had like 4 pokemon with me....

Mijumaru.... i luv u!!!!^_^

well i don't know if i'm correct but i think it's a city/town between the starting city and the first gym. if that's the case then there is a chance you will have three pokemon, maybe more.

hey guys i found this.... looks pretty real... but could be fake

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Yanappu+Brothers#/d2y1ken

well if it is real then at least we know what the monkey trio looks like. they actually look kind of cool. and looking at the picture i think i get the desgin now. yannappu's head thing isn't supposed to look like broccoli it's supposed to be a tree or a bush, the water monkey's head thing looks like land surrounded by water, and the fire monkey head thing looks like a flame. it makes sense to me now lol.

i hope these are real because i kind of like them.

Edit: it could be fake though. looks like we have another mystery on our hands (i don't know why i just said that).

in the gym, there is more than one room, each with the same quiz only with a different answer.

@nickyp that website, with the monkey brothers, look really nice, but im pretty sure that they r fake.

that picture is very fake. because it shows a battle scene against the monkeys. and it shows them battling only one pokemon. those pokemon are fake.... sadly.

there is no need for hating it's already FAKE :)
I don't wanna start this again cause I am sure they are fake.

@OMGxShante i didnt either. i looked at some of the comment and everybody was talking about that.

@nickyp i doubt that coro coro or nintendo or whatever would show something that was already in progress, its not good advertising

it would have been cool if they were real but oh well. we will get to see the real ones soon (hopefully).

@Illusion very true your right... i guess im just disappointed cause i like them

I think may be dento will have the broccoli monkey, ash will have the water and iris the fire, or maybe dento will have the three.
IF you look at dento's badge it have blue,green and red Gem maybe this Represents fire,water and grass.

@nickyp and OMGxShante i loved them too but something else that didnt look right was the head of the blue one. it was too complicated. im sad now....

@alypkm no ask has a mijumaru so he doesnt need a water type. plus in the gym there will be two other trainers one red and one blue. so dento and his friends or whatever will probably have one of each monkey.

Back