(1) Slightly Clearer Scan of Monkey Screenshot with Hiyappu [9/4]

@omgxshante i will get only white bcuz my friends will get the other games.

@ omgxshante i think marriland will be doing one of them. then again. i think the games might be the same along with storyline....

@Illusion thats why i wanna see both because i wanna know if they are exactly the same or if there are differences even if they are minor. i hope he does, i watched his walkthroughs for platinum but i watched giancarlo's for soul silver and since he is doing one for black i thought i'd find someone else for white.

OOH. i luv bears!! they are making a normal/ghost type. i want to see it!! i though it would be victini cuz he is soo cute. i wonder what the third drangon wil be...

@OMGxShante marrilands soulsilver walk through wasnt that good. he only got to the fourth gym... i usually dont atch the walkthroughs. only the main battles like gym leaders and elite four and the bad guys.

normal/ghost hmmm thats different an kinda cool... an i wonder what the third dragons type will be, my guess is ice

i hope they reveal a few more pokemon be fore the game comes out. i would love to see a polar bear pokemon =]. when i first saw victini i never though it would be part psycic.

@OMGxShante i agree about victini.. i thought it was electric/fire. too many psychic pokemo so far in my opinion, i wanna see more dark types :)

i would have got the japanese version but since i don't know any japanese except the words month and day, that wouldn't have worked out to great.

@NickyP yea more dark types would be good.

@nickyp there will be a dragon thats part ice!! pokebeach.com revealed like 3 months ago with a bunch of other pokemon types.

when i saw victini i thought it was the ghost/normal bcuz it was cute but it was also a legendary.
dark types are rare. last generation sinnoh there were only like 2-3 psykick types. bronzor bronzong and mayb something else. they make so many flying normal fighting grass water and rock types.

NickyP said:
random but if dento an the red and blue hair guys are grass, fire, and water.... then aloe is what type?? cause aloe had a red shadow around her artwork ( dento had a green and its confirmed has yanuppu whos grass )

Some people seem to think she might be a rock type gym leader (what another one?), but I also think she might be a fire type gym leader, because she sort of looks like a chef (not really.. but kind of) and you did say she had a red glow around her...

Man, I wonder if they will ever make a pure 'flying' type? I'm tired of the half 'normal'. because of the half 'normal' type, the defence against 'fighting' types goes away D:

Not to be disrespectful but how come we're not allowed to talk about the starters? Just a question i mean no offense

@sydzilla i dont think that there will be a pure flying type bcuz i think GF thinks it would be too plain of a pokemon and ould be able to learn moves of different types like if it was a dark type.
honchcrow was dark/flying and learned dark type moves. see what im getting at?

and how do you change the thing under your name, mine is magikarp bait and i want to change it.

@bupsy bcuz on a different thread things got waaaaay too out of hand. moderators hav been locking threads who hav gone off topic and started talking about the starters.

I don't understand why people say there are too many monkey pokemon. Look how many bird pokemon there are, look how many cat-like pokemon there are. Look how many...water...pokemon there are... ok that's about all i can think of, but there are repetitive animals in the pokemon series, it's ok!

Seriously. You can't compare the no. of monkeys with the no. of birds.
Vertebrates are divided into 5... let's call it "groups" (don't remember the correct word): Reptiles, Amphibians, Fishies, Mammals and Birds. Monkeys are part of the mammals group, they're not a group of its own. They're different cases. If you said "oh they have made 2 or more pokémon lines based on the same bird family", then you'd have a point but just saying "birds" isn't correct... The same for "look how many... water... pokémon...". You're right about the cats though...

@Illusion, I see what your getting at, but I'd like atleast one pure flying type (mainly because I love flying types)

To change that? go into your user CP and click on the 'Edit Profile' link above 'Change Password'. You can change it there ;3

@metalizard i think what he meant was the number. not the animal. ppl were complaining that there were now too many monkeys, and he is saying there r soooo many birds, y cant there be a bunch of monkeys?

@sydzilla thanks for that. idk why everything is soo hard to find for your profile....

@Illusion: Still, people can't compare both cases... If they started to make like 7 or more eagle-like pokémon, that would be an argument, but just talking about the number of birds isn't correct in my point of view...

go on ur cp then click edit profile (its nxt to the edits) then in one of the boxes you will see the words majikarp bait and then below it will say would u like to change it and then u type it in and then yay!! its changed!!

@metalizard. i see what u mean he says birds in general while the monkeys r more specific.

@OMGxShante your welcome. i found out from some other dude who had 5 posts and u me and nickyp came up with the idea that u had to hav a certain amount of posts. so i just asked him. btw i like the tribute to vaporeon glaceon umbreon and mijumaru

Well. everybody. if you wanted to talk to me (god that sounds vain) im srry but i have to go now.

bye!!

Back