(1) Slightly Clearer Scan of Monkey Screenshot with Hiyappu [9/4]

@Illusion thanks they are my favorite eeveelutions =] and since i'm picking mijumaru as my starter i decided to add it in.

anyway, back on topic..

I really don't like monkeys, but these ones don't seem to bother me.. maybe it's because I'm just so exited for Black/White to come out, or have they really succeded in making good Monkey pokemon? o:

And I hope they either evolve, or evolve from something.. sort of like Eevee but with monkeys? xD

the monkeys are probably gonna introduce us to the combination attacks.

Off-Topic: i wonder if there is gonna be new eeveelutions. i doubt it but it would be nice to have a ghost type.

@OMGxShante, probably, but I still hope for evos, unlike Plusle and Minun..

Oh, I would love a Ghost type Eeveelution! It'd be awesome if it looked zombie-ish :3

@Sydzilla if they have evos it will be so much better. i actually heard a rumor and saw a picture a while ago of a ghost type and steel type eevelution it was before the games black and white were even revealed so of course i didn't believe they were real but they really need to make that ghost type.

@ OMGxShante I like all of the eeveelutions... But i think that more of them would be too much. We already have seven eeveelutions....

@ Sydzilla An evolution for the monkeys would be amazing. Im just wondering if they would look different between the monkeys or they would look the same but different colors....

@Illusion, Yeah that would be awesome, but if they do have evolutions they had better not look exactly the same (just with different head things..), that would just make them even more fail

I really hope they're not the trio. I'm not too fond of monkeys. I'm thinking it's another difference in season.
Oh! and, I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think trainers usually own one (or more) of a trio.

Offtopic: Just a question are some of your shift buttons broken?
Ontopic: So the three monkeys are gimmicks just like Shikijika, i hope Dento doesn't have all three.

Just a tip, guys, to stay on topic. You do not want this thread to end up like the last one.

dmaster out.

Eww gian xD, im doing a B/W walkthrough to btw =P

Back on topic: Theres goanna be sooo much rumors floating around these next 2 weeks, i personally would love another eeveelution. And these monkeys are getting a bit annoying, i had enough with the chimchar line -shudders-

I'm hearing that the japanese names of these pokemon come from plants in certain climates and habitats so maybe a different kind of plant will be on each ones head?

If the monkeys dont evolve they will be a waste of space. I don't want gimmick pokemon that look cool but have crap stats. I want three monkeys that can kick ass in the meta game.

I also hope there are as many new pigs as there are monkeys. I love Monkeys, Pigs and Pig Monkeys (Mankey)

I searched Deviantart for Hiyappu and I got this:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Hiyappu#/d2y2cso

I translated it into english using a crappy internet translator in the spoiler below. Keep in mind that this person probably didn't know the whole name switch thing.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/248/b/e/hiyappu__anime__by_rafa_lanzarote-d2y2cso.png

I found this image on a blog ... I think ... I do not remember, and they said it was fake but no ... the strange thing is that it is an image of anime .. and I'm thinking, ... but maybe someone in japan anime with access to photograph and expose what is not ... the only thing I can say is that certesa monkey is the same fire that the scan

Back