(1) This Week's 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' News Releases [6/10]

flilix said:
iynereh said:
Anyway is the male character named Xavier?

Xavier is a French name, so that's very possible.

Xavier is my name, and there fore an awesome name thank you

wait does this mean that gallade will be psychic/fairy, fairy/fighting, or remain the same

Kazuma said:
It seems to me that the seahorse one is actually more reminiscent of a leafy sea dragon than a regular seahorse, it has little leafy parts extending from the back of its head and tail similar to this;
2m6pxqd.png

That makes sense, but the seahorse does look a little like a squid as well, from it's head design, but in regards to the picture his fins are translucent.

P.DelSlayer said:
CMP said:
I forgot to mention (out of my pure excitement for everything) that the release of Noivern seems to be the nail in the coffin for ever having a Sound-type; until now, most (if not all) Sound-based Pokémon were at least part Normal, making a potential future retcon a simple switch out. Now that we have another good candidate for the type, with two other very fitting types, I doubt we'll see Sound becoming an actual type...at least not for a long while!

Did you hear about the 4chan 'leak' that said Echo would be a new type along with Fairy.
Of course, its 4chan so it won't happen, but I found it very ironic that there were people saying Echo could happen and all, and it didn't of course, and then there was even a sounddragonbat thing revealed. It was almost like Nintendo/GF were trolling the Echo type believers.

Lol. well at least they didn't troll the fairy type. I would've hated sound over fairy. I feel like sound/echo type is very broad. I don't want it personally.

The person with the blonde hair is saying something like "Do you want to fight me a sky". Which I guess means "Do you want to fight me IN THE SKY?"

pokemon-x-y-e3-new-pokemon-2.jpg

The red chest markings look similar to that of fire, but im not getting my hopes up. What i am hoping for, however, is if this is really Fletchling's evo then i hope he gets a more awesome final evo. I don't hate this, but it just doesn't look right. Then again it might look better once we have a non messed-up screenshot :p Also they might pull a crapped 'gender difference' like they did to Unfezant; male the male nice and the female, butts. If this is the case this may be the female.

Gallade won't be changing; if it were, they would change the entire line to Fairy/whatever. Gardevoir is Psychic/Fairy, and Gallage already has Psychic/Fighting. I don't see him changing.

Jiggly-prevo, however, im questioning. Maybe Mari-prevo too, but eh.

We all saw this coming for Sylveon.

Also FINALLY GET TO HEAR FENNEDERP'S CRY. It seems good. Though like my personal issue with early-Unova is they all sounded the same. High-pitch blahblah.

Man I hope the shrimp/crab pokemon is based of a mantis shrimp!
Also, the supposed Fletchling evolution sorta looks like a flying/fire type so if it was like a phoenix pokemon that would be AMAZING!
Im also just starting on this site and was wondering how you put a profile pic??
Thanks in advance

Xavier dolan is an awesome actor (idec if that makes me seem pretentious) so i like the name xavier.
Noivern.is.awesome. he definitely has a slot reserved in my party, he just looks so cool.
I like "stoner horsea" as well I'm interested in seeing where that goes.
I'm intrigued by what will make sky battles different (other than location)

TGIF-Mudkip said:
Im also just starting on this site and was wondering how you put a profile pic??
Thanks in advance

Click on user cp at the top of the page, then click change avatar avatar (should be on the left) and upload the image

TGIF-Mudkip said:
Also, the supposed Fletchling evolution sorta looks like a flying/fire type so if it was like a phoenix pokemon that would be AMAZING!
Thanks in advance

It's based on a Lobster, so neither.

leecario said:
TGIF-Mudkip said:
Thanks in advance

Click on user cp at the top of the page, then click change avatar avatar (should be on the left) and upload the image

thanks man!
hope you enjoy my profile pic :D

Definitely considering using Vivillion on my team and I don't usually use Pokemon with that type combination i.e Butterfree, Beautifly etc.

Pokèbass said:
I'm calling it now: Noivern is related to Swoobat
260px-Artwork528.png

Noivern-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

I can see why you think that, obviously because its a bat, but I highly doubt that due to overall look and typing

Pokèbass said:

Swoobat: Psychic/Flying
Noivern: Flying/Dragon

Yyyyeah, not seeing it :B Probably just another case of Luvdisc/Alomomola.

Blob55 said:
TGIF-Mudkip said:
Thanks in advance

It's based on a Lobster, so neither.

So? Corphish and it's evolution Crawdaunt was based on a Lobster and that was back in Gen III.

Blob55 said:
It's based on a Lobster, so neither

You can't just definitively say that when:
1. You don't work for Game Freak (I'm assuming)
2. We've seen like, only two low-res pictures of it

Noivern is based on a Wyvern and Swoobat is based on a bat (name says it all). I don't know why people find them so similar (the tail, the ears, the nose, the legs, nothing fits).

TGIF-Mudkip said:
Pokèbass said:
260px-Artwork528.png

Noivern-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

I can see why you think that, obviously because its a bat, but I highly doubt that due to overall look and typing

Look at the name and body more closely. I do not think it is a bat. Noivern sounds like Noise/Wyvern. I'm betting it is based on a Wyvern, not a bat.

I got ninja'd. lol

Back