(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

I don't think its a kitsune at all, kitsune were never represented with a large amount of hair on there back's in japapnese folklore, just alot of nicknack's and stuff. cya

palkia dialga clash said:
Hm..I'm not so sure about the steel...so far our bets are Lucario,Mightyena,Weavile...or something random..I'd go with soemthing random though.

Hmm maybe not steel then.

Why would it be Lucario or Weavile? They are both very well received Pokemon both competitively and as characters in the Anime. They are both OU so don't need an evolution..

ThatCrookedVulture said:
I don't think that will be the Pokemon, I just thought it was a cool idea.

I think it is a Metal/Dark Mightyena evolution, has no one thought that the front of it's body might not be facing us? I think it is in running away/jumping position and we are looking at its behind, and that it actually does have a tail. I'll make a sketch of were I am coming from. It's definitely some sort of bipedal wolf design, it's mouth is designed in a canine manner.

I do believe that it's body IS facing away from us. I mentioned that earlier, with my sketch.

I'm not leaning toard those.Everyone else is.I'm going with something completly new.Hopefully nintendo dosen't repeat it'self.

Lobsterlair said:
Isn't Kyuubimon (Renamon's digivolution) based on the same nine-tailed fox as Ninetales?

I think it is, forgot about it... Tamers wasn't my favorite, but still my point is that most of the drawings people have made do have some resemblance to Renamon / Kyuubimon, and by association, to Ninetales as well

Shining Rotom said:
Xous, that thing looks... I have no words for it!

the kind of pokemon you get when all the others have been taken from 4th gen and below? Anyway who said it has to be Z? It could just be one of the new pokemon revealed like with the mystery of mew more then lucario where revealed. Still looks like the alpha of a mightyena pack to me.

looking more into japanese folklore it could be based off of a Yūrei, a japanese hair demon, so it could be dark psychic like mismagius or darkrai. cya

But look at the body shape...the legs resemble Lucario hugely and the Mightyena idea is most likely a definite

IT WAS MY IDEA IT WAS DIFFRENT!!Anyway,It will probubly be a mix of most of are ideas.It has similaries.

Look at the body stance if it was facing away. It has the EXACT same stance as Lucario and the legs are awfully alike

The end of the ponytail is a tail as someone has already said.

EDIT: this pokemon is made when you breed lucario and mightyena together.

#1weavile said:

Yeah that was me. I've just finished my Mightyena evo drawing, I think you'll all like it. Scanning atm.

Hm...well.I guess we can just wait to find out.Once we do,we'll all be surprised.

New Rotom form, anyone?

lolzorz.png

hahahahaha

#1weavile said:

We came up with that crazyidea!

LOL to Rotom.If it is Rotom I swear,Nintendo lost its mind.The Ponytail thing might be its tail.It hasen't been proven.

~Rukario~ said:
New Rotom form, anyone?

lolzorz.png

hahahahaha

Haha, brilliant :)

I don't know why people are so against evolutions, i'd love to be able to use a Poochyena in game, have always wanted to, but it's useless as it is with Mightyena poor stats as you get through the game.

Back