(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

palkia dialga clash said:
Hm..Ninetails is possible..This topic is heating up!Most replyed news stroy I ever seen.

Regardless of what it is, I will most likely use one on my team!

I may have to take a crack at Z myself now. I may end up doing a completely different pose though, for the sake of 'I have issues with set poses' lolz. |3

I do like the Ninetales theory, but I doubt it'll be it. I can't imagine they'd add in a second item evolution, and assuming you would have to use an item to get a new evolution off a pre-existing Pokemon as has been done in all generations, it'd be far too 'costly' in game to get Z. Just sayin'.

Crystal Hikara said:
I may have to take a crack at Z myself now. I may end up doing a completely different pose though, for the sake of 'I have issues with set poses' lolz. |3

I do like the Ninetales theory, but I doubt it'll be it. I can't imagine they'd add in a second item evolution, and assuming you would have to use an item to get a new evolution off a pre-existing Pokemon as has been done in all generations, it'd be far too 'costly' in game to get Z. Just sayin'.

Maybe it would be by level, location, having a certain pokemon in your party, learning a certain move, event, or a completely new method?

Crystal Hikara said:

What.. like they did with Porygon Z? They will give Ninetales an evo if they want to, it wouldn't be that hard to get or ludicrous. God knows it needs one.

ThatCrookedVulture said:
What.. like they did with Porygon Z? They will give Ninetales an evo if they want to, it wouldn't be that hard to get or ludicrous. God knows it needs one.
Porygon2 didn't need an Evo though, it was pretty good by itself.

5thgensprite.png

My interpretation of it all pixel-y.

Yeah, It's deformed, I know.

Yeah... I don't think they would have a new evolution of a first gen Pokemon be the star of the movie. I guess, I could be wrong, it just seems unlikely.

HollowOBAG89 said:
If in the 5th Generation of Pokemon they don't give an evolution to Farfetch'd, I will get mad.

I will be angered if Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, Jynx and Dunsparce do not have evolutions!

6-Dimension said:
Yeah... I don't think they would have a new evolution of a first gen Pokemon be the star of the movie. I guess, I could be wrong, it just seems unlikely.

Yes, but the details on ninetails compared to Z make it seem very possible.

aaroncsmall2 said:
I will be angered if Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, Jynx and Dunsparce do not have evolutions!

AGREED ^
atleast for Quilfish and Dunsparce...they are pretty pointless and weak Pokemon to begin with.

jryan said:
AGREED ^
atleast for Quilfish and Dunsparce...they are pretty pointless and weak Pokemon to begin with.

Jynx was part of that trio with Magmar and Electabuzz, yet she got no evo!

Also, I see Dunsparce used but not Quilfish.

Forgot about Z's existance for that post, so touché. (How ironic...) Still, there's only so many Z you can get, unless you have some sort of method to get more Discs.

I dunno. Wouldn't having a Vulpix baby make the line stronger, too? I seem to remember that happening when second gen babies came out.

I still feel like it's Zangoose or something else not listed here. :/

aaroncsmall2 said:
Jynx was part of that trio with Magmar and Electabuzz, yet she got no evo!

Also, I see Dunsparce used but not Quilfish.
Meh. I guess so. I never see either used, and Jynx is pretty decent as she is. But yeah, she was somewhat part of that trio...they were kinda "human shape" too.

Crystal Hikara said:
Forgot about Z's existance for that post, so touché. (How ironic...) Still, there's only so many Z you can get, unless you have some sort of method to get more Discs.

I dunno. Wouldn't having a Vulpix baby make the line stronger, too? I seem to remember that happening when second gen babies came out.

I still feel like it's Zangoose or something else not listed here. :/

Think about this for a second. Transforming a four legged pokemon capable of causing illusions and using fire and ghost type moves into a two legged pokemon. This gives it a wider move pool, which it needs BADLY! Also, since this would be an Evolution, I have a feeling it would be at least BL if not OU.

jryan said:
Meh. I guess so. I never see either used, and Jynx is pretty decent as she is. But yeah, she was somewhat part of that trio...they were kinda "human shape" too.

If you ever battle NU or UU battles, Dunsparce is spammed because of its ability. If Dunsparce evolves, it will be OU.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/038.shtml

You can see the limited move pool of vulpix and ninetails. It diserves an evo, and it fits the description of Z perfectly!

Going along with the Ninetails theory...Personally I think it would be awesome if it had the color-scheme of a shiny Ninetails...but a first gen Pokemon in a 5th gen movie? I hope it ties back to older seasons, when Brock had Vulpix [I'm sure this has been said already] it would be awesome if old characters were brought back for this, because the trailer was epic.

Vulpix Yolk said:
A evelution of Absol maybe?

What a lot of you are forgetting is that they would never get rid of a distinctive feature of a pokemon.

Weavile has shards of pink crystal coming out of it, so he is out. Lucario has tear drops from his headband and spikes on his palms and chest, so he is also out. The mouth for Z is fox like, and seems to feminine to be Mightyena or Zangoose.

It appears to be a fox, and it can cause illusions and disguise itself as humans. It is obviously a Ninetails evolution!

Hm...Well,I guess it might be.We'll just have to wait and see!

Oh I thought of something else a nuzleaf evolution, oh and I don't get were people are getting ninetails from, DOES IT HAVE A TAIL?!?!? No it has a hair thing, goe look at a ninetails really you guys

Well,there is still alot of confusion.However,Ninetails and Mightyena Ideas are dominate right now.

Back