(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

Xous said:
Sugimori, even your silhouettes look amazing. =(

Anyways, working on my interpretation of it now... Can't wait to see how wrong I turn out to be. xD
Can't wait to see your interpretation of the "new" Pokemon

--
If anyone missed what was happening in Pokemon Sunday then you can see what happened at some parts @ Page #2.

Ice Arceus said:
The Pokemon seems like a grass type to me.

--
If anyone missed what was happening in Pokemon Sunday then you can see what happened at some parts @ Page #2.

That's what my instincts said as well.

Hmm. I fail to see how it looks anything close to Lucario. Not the same snout, nor any pointed ears, or spikes, at least SOME significant features to that of the mentioned.
Only thing close I see are the legs, how they're spaced... but then, Lucario had paws... Would they really give it hair, and change its tail to fluff? Just seems rather drastic, even for an evolution. But I'm sure someone will point out the obvious Remoraid-Octillery... haha.

In any case, I REALLY hope this is not related to Lucario.

And in any case, Good haul. Looking forward to CoroCoro.

Bannette evolution me thinks. I also think it's Ghost/Psychic type. Definately Ghost type if its legendary as we have yet to see one (excluding Arceus).

If it's an evo, I doubt it's Lucario. In this order, my guesses are:
-Bannette
-Zangoose
-Mighteyana
-Charmeleon (unique, but breaks too many traditions)
-Riolu (Lucario's OU already, and had it's own movie)

I am also looking forward for more new news that CoroCoro might reveal. The only sad part is that its going to take a while until more information comes out. :(

--

Sandslash-esq snout, claws. And Smeargle paint brush tail, or is it an arm? or a ponytail, lol.

Rotom479 said:
Man. I wanted the Ruler of Illusion to be Porygon-Z. However, this is a key piece of evidence. It controls illusions.
Illusions = To do with the mind = Psychic.

So it could very well be a psychic type. However, from what I can judge from the silhouette, it doesn't have the 'psychic posture' (most psychic types have rather sleek designs) and it does look rather menacing. Mixing menacing with Psychic, I'd say Ghost type - but it looks too 'physical' when compared to the other ghost types. However, we already got Darkrai as a Dark legendary in Gen IV (and Psychic is generally the only type repeated in every generation) and it would be too similar to Darkrai...and judging from it's body, it's definitely a fighting type of some sort.

I'm going to say it's either a Ghost/Fighting or Dark/Fighting

That is true. :( But we go through things like this whenever a new pokemon is announced.

Xous said:
Sugimori, even your silhouettes look amazing. =(

Anyways, working on my interpretation of it now... Can't wait to see how wrong I turn out to be. xD
You should make your own version of it and try to fool everyone like purplekecleon did.

Think about it: When the first Pokémon of a new generation was an evolution of a Pokémon from a previous generation?
Answer: NEVER!
So to say that Z is an evolution of this or that is nonsense in my opinion.
If Z is an evolved Pokémon it's from the same 5th generation. Just like Lucario.

42S said:
Bannette evolution me thinks. I also think it's Ghost/Psychic type. Definately Ghost type if its legendary as we have yet to see one (excluding Arceus).

Giratina says hi.

Guys, is it likely that they will show it next week in CoroCoro?
Or is that too soonish..

7YearsinTibet said:
Guys, is it likely that they will show it next week in CoroCoro?
Or is that too soonish..
It's safe to say quite a bit will be revealed in CoroCoro.

Hey,

So I noticed that the silhouette was a little lighter around the edges than it should be, so I took it into Photoshop. I blew up the key areas really big and upped the brightness a whole bunch. It's still pretty hard to make out, but I think this shows a clearly fox-like Pokemon with hair in a ponytail and a mid-section very reminiscent of Lucario.

I know somewhere earlier it was said no images, but people deserve to see this if it is something and it's not using up bandwidth or anything so....

I'll change the image to a link if it's really necessary, but I'm hoping to evade that outcome.

What do ya think? New Pokemon? Still Lucario related? Possible connection to Ninetails? Etc. etc.

Well maybe more information will soon come out down the road, so we just have to wait. :(

Lizzard said:
Think about it: When the first Pokémon of a new generation was an evolution of a Pokémon from a previous generation?
Answer: NEVER!
So to say that Z is an evolution of this or that is nonsense in my opinion.
If Z is an evolved Pokémon it's from the same 5th generation. Just like Lucario.
Munchlax was a pre-evo and came before Lucario. Close enough.

Giratina says hi.[/QUOTE]
DO'H.
Well, Phantom/Illusion = Ghost or Psychic IMO.

The more I look at it, the more I can only think of Sonic the Hedgehog characters (these two in particular).
250px-Sonicchannel_chaos.png

Sonic_Channel__Werehog_Sonic_by_Static_The_Hedgehog.png

42S said:
Munchlax was a pre-evo and came before Lucario. Close enough.

Yeah, you're right, forgot about Munchie
EDIT
You could answer Munchlax says hi to me LOL

Back