(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

Since people have been saying that this Pokemon might be an evolution of Ninetales I drew this for fun:

unowenwaspokemonzquestionamark.png

I might not colour it.

Not sure it is a Ninetales evo though, I still think it's just a brand new Pokemon by itself.[/align]

FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM X10000
THIS is POKEMON Z.... you wached Pokémon sunday information from creator???!!!!

I'm going for a new pokémon.

Mighthyena theory sounds likeable, but I just hope it'll be a new pokémon.
And pleeese! No new forme!

Ok. So, the first thing I saw when I saw this thing was Sandslash Evo or Ninetails Evo. Based off the legends and info of a Kitsune, I am gonna go with the latter. So, I say it is either a Ninetails Evo or a new standalone legendary with a slight chance of a Celebi form because the seem to love forms lately. lol. The thoughts of an Absol, Mightyena, Zangoose or Lucario Evo never crossed my mind til people started posting them and pics. Xous has been added to my list of people that I think are Ken Sugimori in disguise. lol. That list also has PurpleKecleon on it. Well, I can't wait to see how probably wrong we are when CoroCoro leaks over the next few days.

I think its a new pokemon altogether. It may be out of these types: Ghost,Psychic,Dark.

I mean it may or may not be 'Z', like PokeBeach said.
It does look alike to Sonic though. But a possiblilty of it being an evolution, like most of you stated : Mightyena, Lucario, Ninetales... seems unlikely. I may be wrong. Sorry, this is just my opinion.

I suggest is that either we wait patiently for the next Pokemon Sunday to air, the next Corocoro scans to come out OR speculate further. I decided on both. Haha.

My guess is that in the movie, Mightyena will see be taken over by something, and will trun in into a warewolf.

There is a high chance it is not Z.You never know what they might spring on us.Might be something random.

WOW! This Thread Is HUGE! But, Why Do Some Say That Sillhoutte Is Related To Mightyeana? Doesn't Look Like Anything Like Mightyeana! Although,It DOES Have A HUGE Stash Of Hair On Its Back, Which I Hope Does Something Important.
palkia dialga clash said:
There is a high chance it is not Z.You never know what they might spring on us.Might be something random.

I Hope This Is What There Doing.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Jynx was part of that trio with Magmar and Electabuzz, yet she got no evo!

Also, I see Dunsparce used but not Quilfish.

Hey, how dare you, Quilfish is an amazing pokemon in rain dance teams.

Quilfish @ Focus stash.
EVS: 252atk 252Speed 6hp
Ability: swift swim
Rain dance
Explosion
Waterfall
Poison Jab / Toxic Spikes

OT: I think its going to be a split evo, like gallade, so if lucario loves you at night it evolves into a warewolf.

palkia dialga clash said:

ya i was thinking z might be another pokemon controlled by someone and this pokemon is here to save the day :).

L y c a n t h r o p y ?

The posts that mention werewolves got me thinking about Lycanthropy...

I'm not sure how they would work it in... but I wonder if they will go to "monster-like" forms of common pokemon?

So Riolu would evolve into Lucario (stage 1) then Lucario would shapeshift into "Lucario L" ("L" for "Lycanthrope") -- "Lucario L" would still be a Stage 1... just a lil' meaner...

This would open up a door for most any pokemon to go from their cute-and-cuddly forms to a monsterish form.

This could be a new way of expressing "light" and "dark" pokemon.

hellmetal789 said:
ya i was thinking z might be another pokemon controlled by someone and this pokemon is here to save the day :).

That sounds possible, but The official site says the movie is about Celebi trying to stop Raikou, Suicune, and Entei from fighting in a different time, so it would make sense if this pokemon is the one causing the clash. It just seems like too much going on to have this pokemon trying to stop the villan, celebi stopping The trio, AND Lugia and Ho-oh poping up somewhere along the line. (at least for a pokemon movie :p)

Lance and Salamence said:
It's Shadow the Hedgehog!!! Either that or a new Celebi forme. I'll choose the latter. ;) Okay so that is ridiculous. But whatever it is, it looks amazing.
im not going to lie the looks like darkrai mixed with lucario

Xous said:
Well... This is the best I can manage at this time. xP Probably just going to wait until it's revealed before making any more art of this thing... Can't wait to see how wrong I turn out to be. xD

Gen5PokemonZXousFinalA.png

i think this looks like darkrai mixed with lucario

Back