(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

Why do people keep insisting it's a Mightyena evolution? Didn't he say it was the "Key to Z"? I REALLY doubt a common Pokemon is gonna take down a legendary.... Besides, if they really do that then Raticate, Bibarel, and Furret are gonna have to have beefy evolutions as well... Also more than one pokemon can be based upon the same thing, be it Kitsune (Ninetales, Z) or dog (Mightyena, Houndoom, Arcanine)

....and now that's gonna kick start the Arcanine Evolution fan art -_-'

[/size]well at first I also said that it could be a lucario evo because it is one of the most populair pokemons around now but also it makes me also think why migthyena stands specialy in de center of that plastic bag because it is not a very special pokemon or something so here is my top 3 speculations from which pokemon it could be a evo of

1.) migthyena
2.) lucario
3.) zangoose

GHJamesGH said:
I now have a new theory. If shaymin got a sky forme, why wouldn't darkrai have a land forme. It is a ghost type so it could cause things like illusions. A darkrai ground form seems very logical to me, although it would be lame.

That wouldn't be logical. In The Movie Darkrai has legs, so it looks like he 'stands' on the ground. A new forme of Darkrai would than be able to stand but not be able to hide in shadows or what?

GHJamesGH said:
I now have a new theory. If shaymin got a sky forme, why wouldn't darkrai have a land forme. It is a ghost type so it could cause things like illusions. A darkrai ground form seems very logical to me, although it would be lame.

Why would Darkrai get one? He is the opposite to Cresselia, not Shaymin.

Might aswell give Mankey a new forme while you're at it.

davebot said:
Has anyone considered that it could be a vulpix evo? Like, instead of evolving into ninetails evolves into this. Similar how under special conditions slowpoke can evolve into slowking, even though a slowbro evo is more common. A way it can tie into the story is that this evo would be of help in seeing the illusions that the legendary master illusion thingy is creating or becoming.

http://jshizzlex666.deviantart.com/art/Vullusion-5th-Gen-Z-153325814

Why can't it be a new Pokemon and not an Evolution? When I brought up my thought on it being a Kitsune, I related it to Ninetails as BEING BASED ON THE SAME MYTHOLOGIC CREATURE. I fully believe and support this to be a brand new Pokemon.

It can be anything - I don't think anyone can definitely say it can't be something. It's just a silhouette at this point. Sure, there are ways people can point out how the chances of it being one thing are higher than the chances of it being another, but in the end, it all comes down to whatever GameFreak planned it to be.

I guess what I'm saying is if you think it's one thing, there's a chance it is. If someone else thinks it's something else, there's a chance it's that, too. And of course, there's always the chance it's something no one else thought about. :D

But I'm glad to see so much discussion about it, and I want to see more! :3

^He got a point there.BUt Darkrai form?Really?I doubt it.It pretty much has nothing to do with Lucario at all.Maybe Ninetails/Mightyena.

ThatCrookedVulture said:
You're way off, it's Bellsprouts Air Forme.

And this Pokdex entry also supports my theory:

Sableye lead quiet lives deep inside caverns. They are feared, however, because these Pokémon are thought to steal the spirits of people when their eyes burn with a sinister glow in the darkness.

I'm still not understanding how you people think that Mightyana or Ninetails will just stare at a rock or something and magically walk on two legs, and then grow Psychic powers to create illusions.

hipoke said:
I'm still not understanding how you people think that Mightyana or Ninetails will just stare at a rock or something and magically walk on two legs, and then grow Psychic powers to create illusions.

..Why? This is Pokemon, not National Geographic.

GHJamesGH said:

Sableye lead quiet lives deep inside caverns. They are feared, however, because these Pokémon are thought to steal the spirits of people when their eyes burn with a sinister glow in the darkness.

What has stealing spirits got to do with illusions? Also, it's not even confirmed that this Pokemon will be Z.

Well why can't we just wait like a week for them to reveal it then?We knwo it has to have something to do with a Fox.Or something like it.We can all stare at the real thing like next week.

hipoke said:
Probably the same way that person slowpoke gets bitten on the head BY A SHELL and gains genius intelligence and learns human speech instantly... =D hahaha.

This is an anime dude, they don't have to follow basic logic.

Hes right. =p.Lets just asume its not Z and move on.Legendary Pokemon always have a "Look" that you can tell from.It's jsut the way the design them.I hope this isn't Z though.

ThatCrookedVulture said:
..Why? This is Pokemon, not National Geographic.

GHJamesGH said:

What has stealing spirits got to do with illusions? Also, it's not even confirmed that this Pokemon will be Z.

Did you even watch the trailer?

crm103top08 said:
Probably the same way that person slowpoke gets bitten on the head and gains genius intelligence and learns human speech instantly... =D hahaha.

This is an anime dude, they don't have to follow basic logic.

Rhyhorn into Rhydon, Bagon into Shellgon, Cyndaquil into Quilava and Typhlosion. They change to walk on different amounts of legs/arms all the time.

GHJamesGH said:

Did you even watch the trailer?
[/quote]

Yes I did, explain how that is relevant.

ThatCrookedVulture said:
Rhyhorn into Rhydon, Bagon into Shellgon, Cyndaquil into Quilava and Typhlosion. They change to walk on different amounts of legs/arms all the time.

You may have quoted the wrong person, I was disproving his method also lol.

Back