(2) New HGSS Images, New Arceus Cards [6/15]

Well, though I guess the cards didn't turn out to be as good as I thought they would be (though they're still good), the artwork for the new Lv.X is by far the best of the three, in my opinion. The artwork for the other Arceus types is amazing, as well... I'm going to have to think up ways to get at least one of each without spending money (or stealing ;D ). xD

The Johto images look nice... Just can't wait for more Movie 12 information, aside from the short clips that have been shown on Pokémon Sunday the last couple of weeks... :/

These cards are pretty cool, I don't know if anyone pointed this out, but there is a minor typo:
Arceus LV.100 - Colorless - HP120
Level-Up Pokemon
(Just thought I'd let you know.)

Awesome. The games sound like they would be pretty cool. I hope I can get them when they come out here. I am going to try and tackle Platinum first before I get HG/SS though.:)

Wow, I adore the image of Ecruteak. It seems poetically beautiful, with the golden leaves fluttering about and the sun shining off the icy mountain. The gym in it is cool, too. I hope at least one of the new places is a Battle Frontier. Has that desert behind Ecruteak always been there?

Musical said:
Has that desert behind Ecruteak always been there?

xD I was wondering about that, too, but I think that's the artist's way of showing the trees with golden leaves (autumn colors, like seen in the large image of Ecruteak).

Btw: Does anyone have a clue what this card http://www.pokemon-card.com/special/prize/img/index_pimg_05_01.jpg does?

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Wow, I think my nightmare of a Gizamimi (Notched Ear) Pichu Lv. X might come true...

Ash's Pikachu Lv. X!!!!

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/img/card_image/large/DPtP/024269_P_PIKACHUUMMUBI.gif

This needs to be emphasized more. ASH'S POKEMON IN CARD FORM?

Last visited two years ago XD guess I've been a bit negligent lol

On topic, to me the area next to Cianwood, with the way it's been divided up, reminds me of the Pal Park and how it is divided into, how many, 5 sections? Maybe it's just the artists way of showing the division of the areas more clearly?
Next to the grass PokéBall, my money's on that being an Amity Square variant-esque thing. Looking at it in the CoroCoro magazine scan close up, it looks like the gateway to Amity Square from Platinum slightly.
I don't think the area by Goldenrod is a Battle Tower because, if memory serves, Crystal had a Battle Tower right near Olivine on the beach? If anything, it's probably a GTS of sorts, but who knows?

I'm very wanting to see Kanto, mostly to see if the Sevii Islands will still be included as a part of the Kanto region. I really hope so, I loved the Sevii Islands in FireRed?LeafGreen ^.^

I'm really impressed by the Arceus cards, the artwork on them are just too amazing to ignore ^.^ and the attacks aren't all that bad, I can safely say I've seen worse for Legendaries over the years XD

Found some translate mistake...

=============================

1. Grass Arceus
[G][C] Leaf Refresh: 30 damage. Remove up to 3 damage counters from each of your Benched Pokemon.

the card didn't said up to, it just say "Remove 3 damage counters form each of your Benched Pokemon."

2. Fighting Arceus

[F][C][C] Ground Break: 60 damage. Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon and each of your Benched Pokemon.

the correct is "Does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokemon"

3. Ultimate Zone

Each player may attach one Energy card from any of their Benched Pokemon to any Arceus card they have in play once during their turn.

the correct is "When in your turn , you may attach any Energy card you like from your Benched Pokemon to any Active Pokemon named Arceus "

Sorry for my bad gramma ... orz

only one thing can be said about the last Arceus Lv. X

"I play Dialga G Lv. X."

*cue "The Price is right" fail horn*

If we could find out what's really important, Gengar Lv. X, does...

ooo... what about "Fainting Spell" always works! What a great idea! It's certainly an effect worthy of other brilliant card designs like Machamp, Sableye and Kingdra!

HG and SS are the prettiest pokemon games that I have seen so far. They are absolutely beautiful.

Arceus just flopped. Everything in SV could probably take down an Arceus deck. Accept Venasaur. It's to slow.

Are we ever going to see the end of Gengar? I groaned when I heard if him getting a Lv.X.

pikapika said:

3. Ultimate Zone

Each player may attach one Energy card from any of their Benched Pokemon to any Arceus card they have in play once during their turn.

the correct is "When in your turn , you may attach any Energy card you like from your Benched Pokemon to any Active Pokemon named Arceus "

Aren't those the same things? :/ The original says that you take one from a benched Pokemon and attach it to an Arceus in play. That is vague to the point where it doesn't specify "any" so you imply it means "any"... You said that you take any Energy card and attach it to "any" active Arceus (which it clearly needs to be yours btw, not your opponents :p) I don't see why specifying "any" energy card makes the translation any more accurate? The only thing I see missing from the original translation is that you and your opponent can use the effect of this card multiple times (but you can only move over one energy card per turn) Aside from that it looks fine to me :p

well the areas might be a battle fronteir so that would be cool.

I'm surprised I actually like the new Arceus cards. They can attach more energy via Ultimate Zone. The {F} one does spread damage and the {G} cleans up after it. The level X I just think is cool this time. The psychic one isn't that great though.

Anyway the new Jhoto map is cool, but more importantly I can download Jirachi. Now all I need to know is when and if Diamond can do it too.

Mew the source of all said:
I'm surprised I actually like the new Arceus cards. They can attach more energy via Ultimate Zone. The {F} one does spread damage and the {G} cleans up after it. The level X I just think is cool this time. The psychic one isn't that great though.

Anyway the new Jhoto map is cool, but more importantly I can download Jirachi. Now all I need to know is when and if Diamond can do it too.

Japanese versions of Diamond/Pearl and Platinum can all get it through Wi-Fi starting 6/19 :)

Lou Cypher said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Wow, I think my nightmare of a Gizamimi (Notched Ear) Pichu Lv. X might come true...

Ash's Pikachu Lv. X!!!!

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/img/card_image/large/DPtP/024269_P_PIKACHUUMMUBI.gif

I'm pretty sure that's fake, because all Lv Xs have 3D art.

TruTruSky said:
Lou Cypher said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:

Ash's Pikachu Lv. X!!!!

No, the card is real. It's featured on the official Japanese TCG site.

TruTruSky said:
Lou Cypher said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:

Ash's Pikachu Lv. X!!!!

It's listed on the Official Website under the card search :p Here is the full link: http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/details.php/card/24269

Back