(2) New HGSS Images, New Arceus Cards [6/15]

Mew the source of all said:
It's probably a movie card. If it isn't I'll be really upset.

Yeah, it is ^^ Apparently the letter-M-that-I-thought-looked-like-just-a-meaningless-tail next to it's name stands for movie lol :p

For new wallpapers, click here:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=Internal#http://www.pokemon-card.com/presents/wallpaper/

It would be beast if they had a battle frontier in HGSS. I love the design of the buildings in Ecruteak, they all have a Japanese style to them, (I forgot the name of those buildings.) When I was at Disney at the beginning of the year, the Japan section of EPCOT's worls showcase look very similar to these buildingsClick Here

Movie pack promos have been revealed.
http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/index.php?mode=imagelist&ses=1&page=1
The interesting thing about them is that most of them have art from the movie.

Based on what little I know about translating Japanese, some of the attacks on some cards have something to do with the M Pokemon you have in play. The energies look pretty awesome, too.

Also, the Giratina card is the best out of all of them. SRSLY.

...oh yeah. And the Arceus cards look pretty cool, too. Even though they're pretty much unplayable.

XD these arceus cards are terrible. The psychic one is just terrible. As I posted a LONG time ago, it should be a plate mechanic that give normal arceus new bodies/powers/attacks. Maybe a side deck, and trainer cards that let you draw a card from your side-deck.

TruTruSky said:
Lou Cypher said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Wow, I think my nightmare of a Gizamimi (Notched Ear) Pichu Lv. X might come true...

Ash's Pikachu Lv. X!!!!

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/img/card_image/large/DPtP/024269_P_PIKACHUUMMUBI.gif

This needs to be emphasized more. ASH'S POKEMON IN CARD FORM?

I'm pretty sure that's fake, because all Lv Xs have 3D art.

That would be awesome! 3-D Lv.X Ash's pokemon! But why this set when that can be one of the special new SP cards in a new set?

one good thing I noticed about arceus is that none of its cards have poké-powers so they can't be shadow roomed by Gengar lol...

The movie promos are out, http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/index.php?mode=imagelist&illust=2009+Pikachu+Project
So, no, the Pikachu Lv.X isn't fake, but it is not from AA.
Kyroid said:
I hope the lake of rage still has the shiny pokemon that was kool

You mean Shiny Gyarados?

cool kid master555 said:
TruTruSky said:
Lou Cypher said:
HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Wow, I think my nightmare of a Gizamimi (Notched Ear) Pichu Lv. X might come true...

Ash's Pikachu Lv. X!!!!

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/img/card_image/large/DPtP/024269_P_PIKACHUUMMUBI.gif

This needs to be emphasized more. ASH'S POKEMON IN CARD FORM?

I'm pretty sure that's fake, because all Lv Xs have 3D art.

That would be awesome! 3-D Lv.X Ash's pokemon! But why this set when that can be one of the special new SP cards in a new set?

Yeah never happening, the 3D LV.X. Let me help y'all out here since WPM seemed to skip over this entirely for some reason, which .. yeah. There were a lot of promos he skipped and given he had time to make 2 updates last night and didn't touch on this.... COPYPASTETIME:

"In terms of the promotional cards, three more Gym Challenge promos have been revealed. We start with the Victory Medal (Silver), being given away to winners of the Pokemon Battle Tour 2009. Beginning Door, Pichu and Mothim, all of which are cards which are from DPt4 with the set stamp on them.
024262_T_SHOURINOMEDARU.gif
024263_T_HAJIMARINOTOBIRA.gif
024264_P_PICHU.gif
024266_P_GAMEIRU.gif

Two Arceus promos were revealed, the first (040/DPt-P) is being given away with the Official Deck Cases if purchased, while 041/DPt-P is the movie-ticket give-away card.
024252_P_ARUSEUSU.gif
024255_P_ARUSEUSU.jpg

PikachuM LV.X and Michiina Stadium are a part of a blister-pack featuring the two cards, one booster from Dawn of Arceus and two Random Pack boosters. The blister pack is due out on the 8th of July, with the rest of DPt4.
024269_P_PIKACHUUMMUBI.gif
024272_T_MICHINASHINDEN.gif

Ultimate Zone is a special card being given away with the purchase of two booster packs from DPt4 Dawn of Arceus (in which you then receive this card and a special book).
024274_T_ARUTEIMETTOZON.jpg

Mewtwo is a DP5 Deck reprint being given away at the 2009 Pokemon Battle Tour as a participation incentive, while Heatran is a special promo that comes with the new Pokemon Battle Tour Challenge Deck, which is being sold from the 11th of July. Finally, the Victory Medal (Gold) for the Battle Tour features Arceus and leaves us at DPt-P 051. Interesting to note, DPt-P 046, 047 and 048 are missing from the promo list and may be reserved as Lv.X cards to correspond to others in the Random Pack set. "
024276_P_MYUUTSU.gif
024278_P_HIDORAN.gif
024280_T_SHOURINOMEDARU.gif

I can see the Movie 12 Promos in our Advent of Arceus, as well as other random promos (such as the Heatran from a couple posts above). Spring Tins= Pikachu M Lv.X, Arceus Lv.X, ??? Lv.X.

If you look at the Ecruteak gym, it has purple stuff on it, if you look at Mahogany's gym, its blue.
If thats how the gyms are in HG/SS, it'll be pretty cool that they actually made each gym the colors of its type finally.
I'm pretty sure the building next to Goldenrod looks like the GTS in platinum, which would make sense as Goldenrod is the biggest city in Johto. I have no clue about the thing next to the national park.
And the thing next to Cianwood looks a lot like a battle frontier, but eh.
I love the box arts, the box arts are normally better when they don't use the sugimori images.
I really can't wait till HG/SS is out.

i went on the official pokemon website and in advent of arceus there is a gengar lv.X!

Something I just noticed is that a cloud is convenietly covering the place where the Battle Tower used to be next to Olivine. That seems like it could be on purpose, just to keep us fans guessing.

If leveled up from Pikachu M, Pikachu M Lv.X is level 46. Ash's Pikachu is higher than 46 (dunno exactly which level, but it's higher than 46). Will they EVER get it right?

Person reading this: No.

Ya'know, I accually like it when Pokémon screws up.:D

Movie Promos will be pushed back to meet our U.S. movie release, probably Feb.

dmaster out.

Okay, wow these Arceus cards fail, I made a Rotom deck and am thinking about making Arceus but just no, the Rotoms were cool and at least had cool foil pattern but these arceus cards just are terrabad. If they want people to play arceus they should make like a charon's choice for arceus or something like that.

Back