(2) Official Arceus Images, Shaymin U.S. Airing / Review [2/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nurse Joy at the Pokemon Center was wearing glasses, so Brock probably thought that, by wearing glasses, he'd have a better chance at getting a date.

Xous said:
PUSA or at least the Japan branch would be ticked, I'd think. :/

Who wouldn't be? If I put a lot of work into something, only to haave the credit given to me be small, unreadable, and 5x fast forward, I'd be angry, too.

I'm currently watching the movie on youtube, as I live in the UK, and I realised Shaymin Sky forme sounds like Calumon!

Pyroshroud said:
I'm currently watching the movie on youtube, as I live in the UK, and I realised Shaymin Sky forme sounds like Calumon!
In english or japanese? If english you just have to send me the link:p

Phoenix said:
Yeah. LET'S GO BLAME CORPRATE AMERICA! :eek: They really shouldn't of cut off the credits.

Hmm... the one thing about the movie just made me really go "What the?!?" was Regi. He came out of no where! :eek: It was still cool to see him but...

Reminds me of an extremely stupid short story I wrote upon seeing the Japanese version titled "A Day in the Life of Regigigas." I'll PM it to you if you want.

I did enjoy the Regigigas(u) appearance, although I wish he had a bigger role...

I would like to read your story!

Also, look up on youtube "A Day in the Life", its a Beatles song...
Or take this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZez_k4vAzU

<scampy> I bet a main character in the movie dies, but then gets revived

And what do you know, I was right... talk about predictable huh? :p

My fiance (Tor-Chic) and I really enjoyed the movie. She thought that Shaymin's voice was really cute when it was in Land Forme (which my friends and I call Football forme.. we yelled touchdown when Dawn caught Shaymin as it fell off the glacier) and more boyish when it was sky forme.

I think the parts that make this movie good for me it 1) the tie ins from the Darkrai movie. The series and movies rarely exhibit any sort of tie in between themselves or other movies... which I think there needs to be more of. I'm tired of Ash and Co. seeing a new pokemon in a movie then when it appears in the series they are like "What is that pokemon!?" and whip out the dex. It's like they have amnesia. 2)Shaymins attitude, I like how Shaymin is a jerk to everyone at some point. It sometimes seems in the movies that the pokemon instantly like Ash or someone with him. Confliict between the main characters and the main pokemon are actually what I liked about the Darkrai movie and even the Lucario movie. and 3) Brock saying, "I'm starting to sense a pattern here" after getting left behind again. I think that's hilarious, the humor in this movie was less "lame Team Rocket humor" and more actual humor. Team Rocket blasting off again and saying some sort of pun, not funny, Shaymin burping in Meowth's face after Meowth says he's not gonna feed it, that's funny.

The ending credits being sped up bugged me too; there's a part where Zero is found by the police and "Newton" that they screwed up by playing fast.

Raging Raichu said:
This is to Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGQdLlv-n8 for part one !!!

Thanks:D the movie was one of the better IMO:) but my favourite is still the pokémon ranger movie:p

Aren't the credits always shrunk down? I'm used to it. Bad movie anyway, I'm glad I could turn my T.V. off after watching the tight Star Wars. Had to get rid of my bad taste in my mouth.

dmaster out.

They played Walkman by SebastiAn as the entering/leaving commercial break song! <3 Forget the movie, that was awesome.

Yo tha pokemon movie 11 was super clean. Gliscor and Giritana, and My personal favorite, Regigigas, were all tight appearances. {D}

charidude said:
This movie was great! Although I liked the rise of darkrai better.[I missed the entire first half, so I can't say a too much about the movie.
I missed the entire first half, so I can't say a too much about the movie. Guess I'll have to wait until April to watch the first half....

Just watch it tommorow!

There's going to be a re-run? Wow, that usually doesn't happen with Pokemon movies....

I'll be sure to catch the first half.

Smeargle2 said:
I did enjoy the Regigigas(u) appearance, although I wish he had a bigger role...

I would like to read your story!

Also, look up on youtube "A Day in the Life", its a Beatles song...
Or take this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZez_k4vAzU

I tried to send you the story, but you have PMs disabled.

EDIT: I posted the Regigigas story as a thread in the Writing Corner. You can view it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back