(2) Official Arceus Images, Shaymin U.S. Airing / Review [2/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Loved Regigias in the film nice roar by him and giratina was cool. Just wish that Dialga appeared more though!!

Hey did anybody notice that one of Zero's magneton is shiny, where the red and blue magnets are grey and brown instead

The movie was amazing. I just checked the PF scans at Pokemon JP and it says 'Under Construction' so keep a look out.

Just a heads up.

Luigi08 said:
Hey did anybody notice that one of Zero's magneton is shiny, where the red and blue magnets are grey and brown instead

Can you try to take a screen shot of one of the youtube videos, or if you can find out the time its at in a youtube vid.

...?:D

~Rukario~ said:
Luigi08 said:

Can you try to take a screen shot of one of the youtube videos, or if you can find out the time its at in a youtube vid.

Most videos have been taken down for copyright issues :/

Divine_Light said:
~Rukario~ said:
Luigi08 said:

Most videos have been taken down for copyright issues :/

That sucks...:(

"I think you are a weirdo" LOL

This one is the best pokemon movie ever

RE: (1) Shaymin U.S. Airing / Review [2/13]

lol. im starting to wish the pokemon in the games sounded the way they sound in the movies

OMG!!!!!
I think that shaymin sky forme's voice is tails's from sonic the hedgehog o_O!

I don't get why everyone is saying the end was cut off, I watched it and saw all the Shaymin flying around at the end, am I missing something? And you can't really blame PUSA for the censoring, blame our prude country, the FCC ruins everything.

I laughed when Dawn catches Shaymin and she said, "What happened to your confidence Shaymin?"

Then Shaymin replied, "I left it in the sky!"

xD

I finally got to watch the entire English dub yesterday. It's scary how much Shaymin Sky Forme's voice sounds like Tails from the Sonic games. :p

lonewolfkliq said:
And you can't really blame PUSA for the censoring, blame our prude country, the FCC ruins everything.
It's not the FCC who censored it, because it doesn't forbid mentioning death in children's shows. It was PUSA being lame.

BlazeTK said:
Mr. Meep said:
It's scary how much Shaymin Sky Forme's voice sounds like Tails from the Sonic games. :p

My friend says the same thing.

I did some research, and they both have the same voice actress! Amy Palant, who voices Tails in the Sonic games, also voices Shaymin!

I MISS POKEBEACH :( !!!! No more scans and cool looking news updates and all of the help :( DECK MAKING AND HELPING IS WAY HARDER NOW !!! :( I MISS YOU POKEBEACH !!!!! I LOVE YOu !!!! :p

My withdraw syptoms are getting worst. The forums are not doing the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back