(2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurpleKeckleon's Diamond and Pearl trio? I never posted that.

And, @ Cascade, anyone can make their own version of the image after having seen and studied it. Making it in the first place is another story.

Maybe I'm confusing you with serebii then, sorry. And Plateman (and cascade, to a lesser extent) have made thier own fakemon completeley from scratch that would've fooled me.

All this arguing is a bit pointless anyway, because I'm only saying that whenever you get an image from places other than official sources, there's always that chance.

EDIT: I see you edited the article; thats really all you need to say.

I'm gonna have to agree with WPM. I mean, I suppose it looks sorta like a... kinda like.... yeah. I guess I was just expecting something more "wow." But then again, I don't like Giratina's Origin Form either. I'm such a formist. :p

I don't believe this for a second. Like Platinum before, I wanted hard evidence on that matter such as a picture and existence of it posted on an official website.

well do we have anymore proof it's kinda hard if you have barely any proof!

There's an image right in front of you. That's proof, though unconfirmed proof. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Thhh.... Thats the Sky form. It becomes a pony-_- You'd think it grow wings or something. Come on at least give us a pegasus, at least. Anyways thanks for the update WPM.

When I first saw that photo...

I immediatly thought "Let's go to Candy Mountain Charlie!".

Go onto Youtube and search for 'Charlie the Unicorn' to see what I mean. XD.

Yep. Definately as the Japanese guy said. A failed Eeveelution. lol It's a little disappointing, though, but then again, most pokemon have been a disappointment ever since the 3rd generation. There's a few here and there that are somewhat decent, but the rest fail (no offense to those that like them). I guess the sky form of Shaymin is overall just average, IMO. Of course, there's a chance that it may not be official, but those are my two cents, anyways.

Awesome episode. When does it air? It is about time they finally caught a Pokemon but I guess Giovanni did not want that particular Pokemon that they caught because it is not that rare of a Pokemon but Yamega is though.:) Edit. I think that is Shaymens sky form but I can't tell for sure. We will have to wait for CoroCoro to see what they say.:)

look everyone. I DID NOT MAKE THIS HOAX! i can tell you now, the image i posted on my DEVIANTART PAGE is merely a traced version of the image wit noticeable differences, ie. Colours, The line over it's eyes and other random mistakes. However, i am still undecided if i think it is fake... It could just be a scan from another magazine that has yet to be printed that uses uglier fonts than COROCORO!, but please believe me, i DID NOT MAKE THIS! and for now, i am not sure if it real or fake :( :) please stop accusing me :)

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

Cascade Gonpory, I checked some of your artwork a while ago and it was amazing. When WPM mentioned it could be an elaborate hoax, you were the first I thought of (no offense), haha.

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

i think it is UGLY and i am going to say that this is totally 100% a HOAX ;)! guys, i think we should leave this image alone and wait until next month for COROCORO!

Finally, though, that the TR trio has a new pokemon since they seem to be this pathetic team that couldn't even catch even one Pokemon before but now they might be more powerful this time around(maybe it would be like the good old days). *has fingers crossed*

Craw said:
well do we have anymore proof it's kinda hard if you have barely any proof!

We might not be able that it's real but you can't prove that it's fake.

OMG, I LOVE the new Sheimi form! Like, I can totally see Ash riding it. ASH RIDING IT!!!one!!! XDDDD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back