(2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you expect guys? I was thinking they would make the Ice-type one, but I'm glad they made the Sky Form. It's Shaymin with legs and wings, that's all there needs to be. As long as there's not too many evolutions in the next generation, I'll fall into love with Pokemon's design all over again. :D

dmaster out.

I hope that thing is fake. I was hoping for a decent new form, not some pony looking thing. Its not cute, its ugly.

~DogMaster40

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. + said:
look everyone. I DID NOT MAKE THIS HOAX! I can tell you now, the image I posted on my DEVIANTART PAGE is merely a traced version of the image wit noticeable differences, ie. Colours, The line over it's eyes and other random mistakes. However, I am still undecided if I think it is fake... It could just be a scan from another magazine that has yet to be printed that uses uglier fonts than COROCORO!, but please believe me, I DID NOT MAKE THIS! and for now, I am not sure if it real or fake :( :) please stop accusing me :)
I haven't seen anyone accuse you. :/ Not in this thread, anyway.

oh, i like shaymin's sky form but something about the neck and chest doesn't look right..maybe if there was more design to it? i love its eyes though. so cute! it does look like something sugimori would do; with the shading looking like watercolors. i don't know, lets just wait for it to be revealed in the next CoroCoro.

Well, this throws my idea of a rabid hedgehog with flames out the window.

I hope this is fake. They could've given it dragon wings or something.

I'm going to be blunt and say that I strongly believe that Sky Form Shaymin is fake.

I'll state my reasons.

Okay, being an art student, seeing the Sky Form Shaymin at first glance immediately arroused suspision in me. The eyes of the Sky Form Shaymin don't look like Sugimori style at all. If you look at the original Shaymin's eyes and this new one's, they're not alike at all.

Next would be the different areas of the Sky Form Shaymin. The bush on the back is almost an exact copy & paste of the normal bush on the back of the normal Shaymin. The flower is just copy and pasted again... It all looks so copy and pasted to me...

Also, if Shaymin is a hedgehog... Why would it's alternate form be fox/horse-like? It makes no sense to me...​

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

-Drift- said:
I'm going to be blunt and say that I strongly believe that Sky Form Shaymin is fake.

I'll state my reasons.

Okay, being an art student, seeing the Sky Form Shaymin at first glance immediately arroused suspision in me. The eyes of the Sky Form Shaymin don't look like Sugimori style at all. If you look at the original Shaymin's eyes and this new one's, they're not alike at all.

Next would be the different areas of the Sky Form Shaymin. The bush on the back is almost an exact copy & paste of the normal bush on the back of the normal Shaymin. The flower is just copy and pasted again... It all looks so copy and pasted to me...

Also, if Shaymin is a hedgehog... Why would it's alternate form be fox/horse-like? It makes no sense to me...​

it was already confirmed fake 2 posts above yours...

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

Haha, oh wow, we all got trolled.

My first thought was that it looked more like an evolution than an alternate form in the first place.

I'd still rather know of something that's a possible fake than not know; although stating a little more cautiously next time might not hurt.

I appluad PK for this kind of thing; if I had that kind of talent I'd be doing it too. And she pulled it off flawlessly.

:D

Reminds me of when I made that Phione card fake. Everyone hated me for it, but people are praising PK for this - wish I could have gotten the same praise instead of death threats. :p

Yeah, if I had that talent, I would be fooling people all the time. I love to pull pranks.

I love this kind of stuff, it kills the drought of good Pokemon news to be honest. I hope more hoaxes come soon! :D

If anyone plans any hoaxes, please tell me in the future. ^_^;; I don't want to be made a fool of again.

Aha! I knew it! LOL :p Since the upcoming releases of Platinum and Movie 11, there will be a lot of hoaxes. :p

Meh, Serebii and the PokeCommunity fell for it too. It's hard to tell the difference between a sprite that good taken with a Digital Camera and a fake one. Honestly, if a picture wasn't taken and it was just a sprite then it would have obviously been fake. This was a good trick.

Update: BTW, everyone's been made a fool in front of alot of people before. It's a common thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back