(2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time" Cards [12/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) More "Bonds to the End of Time" Cards [12/18]

if we get more SP pokemons now, everyone will play machamp or mewtwo x or mightyena ;P

FLOATZEL LV. X!!! OMG!!!

That new Machamp in the corner of the bottom picture looks really cool!

Floatzel Lv.X and its normal version sounds really cool and epic.

Very sad... DP7 was just released...

My money doesn't grow on trees... :(

Technicaly, in America part of it does...

Machamp or Mewtwo? Okay, talk about Dialga G Lv.X and Unown G then to explain.

I want to see the Flygon line with a shiny Trapinch.:D

makka said:
if we get more SP pokemons now, everyone will play machamp or mewtwo x or mightyena ;P

I'll still play T-Tar or Flygon.

100HP for a Lv.X is the lower end of average. 2 Water Energies for 20 Damage. Floatzel better have good effect/body.

On Mismagius GL, I think the first attack says Psychic Removal, not sure though, cause the Katakanas are pretty small...and blurry...

The Rampardos and Roserade look awesome. Can't wait to see the translations. :3

Just checked back. The Roserade was already revealed. xP

So did no one see the Luxray Lv.X or is it just me? I don't think luxray was spoiled yet but it's there just sitting on top lol i'm more excited for that.

MyNameIsDominic said:
So did no one see the Luxray Lv.X or is it just me? I don't think luxray was spoiled yet but it's there just sitting on top lol I'm more excited for that.

Yeah, it's been spoiled. (Check November's news.)

I wonder if the Machamp will fit into a Machamp deck. Cool cards.

Yippe, Machamp and Gengar decks will rise to the fullest when these cards come out. Providing they're good. Floatzel Lv.X makes the Floatzel more appealing, here's hoping the power and attack is good. Mismagius, Bastiodon, and the other new SP Pokemon look cool for now. Can't wait for the spoilers.

dmaster out.

I just refreshed. The boosters look amazing! The black goes well. I don't know if Shaymin would go well with the legendary trio. GJ WPM!

RE: (2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time"

Divine_Light said:
I just refreshed. The boosters look amazing! The black goes well. I don't know if Shaymin would go well with the legendary trio. GJ WPM!

LOL, me too! I will so buy a Theme Deck if it is Shaymin themed!!!

Me three. The boosters look great, although I'm getting tired of the legendaries on the packs. _-_ Anyway, the logo is fine, and soon we'll have scans. :D

dmaster out.

RE: (2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time"

AquaMan1997 said:
Divine_Light said:

LOL, me too! I will so buy a Theme Deck if it is Shaymin themed!

Ooh, I didn't even think of the theme decks. They must be like the Japanese one. I'll buy both of them and mix the too. I've always wanted a Grass/Psychic Deck.

Yeah!! Beautiful boosters and waiting for Beautifly!! Platinum will be a great collection, with new improvements. Let's wait and see:D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back