(2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time" Cards [12/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time"

makka said:
now the japanese site are updated with more scans (at least 15 more pokemon that wasn't in the commercial :D)

especially many E4 cards

Alakazam LV.X FTW (a new way too skip kadabra :( )

They'll always skip Kadabra after the whole issue with Uri Geller.

Full updates are up on my end, we just need WPM and his translation team to get us translations :)

I'm starting to save up my money to buy myself two to three boxes upon release, which happens to be about a week before my birthday! (and maybe I'll have enough for an SF box and a GE box too... and an LA box-- I'm getting too greedy!)

Don't have enough for 5 boxes now though, with about 140 bucks and parents who won't let me get the boxes.

but YAY! Platinum set! and BET cards! The art from that set is absolutely phenomenal.

Just to let you know kids, that the translations are going along nicely.

All of the Entry pack (Theme Deck) cards have been translated
as well as 60/90 cards from the set.

So be patient kids, it'll be up soon when all of the cards are translated...

RE: (2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time"

Fapitz said:
Just to let you know kids, that the translations are going along nicely.

All of the Entry pack (Theme Deck) cards have been translated
as well as 60/90 cards from the set.

So be patient kids, it'll be up soon when all of the cards are translated...

Good to hear. I'm actually kind of curious about the translations for this set because I want to know how gimped some of the SP cards may be due to their lack of pre-evolution cards. I'd translate myself.. but I'm sick and tired and kinda have to sleep for work tomorrow XD

Other than that? pretty shiny cards for my binders yay.

...And all of the translations are now done. So yeah kids, you have to wait a little bit longer... Tehehe...

AquaMan1997 said:
OMG!!! Hippowdon LV. X's Sand Reset Power made me JUMP!! I'm gonna buy like 30 of the Base Set Reprint of Pikachu!

Where are you getting that information from.

A Base Set Pikachu reprint and Hippowdon Lv.X have not been announced.

Edit: Holy cr*p!
http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/index.php?mode=imagelist&pg=170
Click on the numbers to go through the pages. AquaMan1997, Thanks for the heads up!

Edit #2: Just counted them!
6 Lv.Xs and 3 Reprints.

Cool! I can't wait for the next Pokebeach news story on this set.
Hopefully it will be as fun as Stormfront was.

Wow. Anyone see the trainers/energy? 8 supporters in BET! Boost energy? Multi energy? Bebe's Search reprint! Amazing crap right there! Alakazam G Lv. X will PWN, and 3 new Pikachu seem awesome.

seems like they are SP energies ;) (but why 3 that for me looks identical to each other :/ )

Ok, heres my count:

7 Lv. X
3 Reprint
8 Supporters
4 Special Energy

Energy are: Metal, Dark, SP Energy (Rainbow energy, only for SP Pokemon), and Boost Energy (Doesn't work for Lv. X).

Divine_Light said:
AquaMan1997 said:
OMG!!! Hippowdon LV. X's Sand Reset Power made me JUMP!! I'm gonna buy like 30 of the Base Set Reprint of Pikachu!

Click on the numbers to go through the pages. AquaMan1997, Thanks for the heads up!

6 Lv.Xs and 3 Reprints.

5 level X cards and 3 reprints. This information has been out for about 6 hours now, it's just taken a long time for the team to translate :) big set and all.

viper.fox said:
Divine_Light said:
AquaMan1997 said:

6 Lv.Xs and 3 Reprints.

5 level X cards and 3 reprints. This information has been out for about 6 hours now, it's just taken a long time for the team to translate :) big set and all.

You must've counted wrong:
Infernape Lv.X, #1
Gallade Lv.X, #2
Floatzel Lv.X, #3
Luxray Lv.X
Alakazam Lv.X, #5
Hippowdon Lv.X, #6
Flygon Lv.X, #7
We were both wrong :p
Some of the Lv.Xs are GL so don't tell me.
Are you translating them? Do you work for PokéBeach?

Divine_Light said:
viper.fox said:
Divine_Light said:
AquaMan1997 said:

6 Lv.Xs and 3 Reprints.

You must've counted wrong:
Infernape Lv.X, #1
Gallade Lv.X, #2
Floatzel Lv.X, #3
Luxray Lv.X
Alakazam Lv.X, #5
Hippowdon Lv.X, #6
Flygon Lv.X, #7
We were both wrong :p
Some of the Lv.Xs are GL so don't tell me.
Are you translating them? Do you work for PokéBeach?

viper.fox was actually right in a sorts, because there are 5 X's in the main set, not counting the deck kit...

AquaMan1997 said:
viper.fox was actually right in a sorts, because there are 5 X's in the main set, not counting the deck kit...

I miscounted Flygon Lv.X. We were both wrong.
Edit: Got rid of the other quotes. Looked messy :/

Divine_Light said:
AquaMan1997 said:

I miscounted Flygon Lv.X. We were both wrong.
Edit: Got rid of the other quotes. Looked messy :/

I think when Viper.fox counted the cards, he wasn't counting Gallade 4 LV. X and Infernape 4 LV. X, which are from the deck kit, but yes, including the deck kit, there are 7 X's.

infmach said:
Abomasnow-Man29 said:
I would be happy if they put in Flygon Lv.X in place of other Lv.X's, but it will probably be Palkia G LV.X, Giratina LV.X, Dialga G LV.X, and Shaymin LV.X.

shaymin's both formes or only land forme?
BTW,this set looks really awesome,the booster pack pictures are so awesome.

I was thinking Shaymin LV.X since we're just getting it, Skymin Lv X will be in the next set.

As for the BET set I don't like it because there's no shiny pokemon in this set. It does have Eeveelution's, Alakazam Lv.X, Hippowdon Lv.X, and Flygon Lv.X but nothing else of value.

I wanted shiny trapinch. :( :( :(

I'm glad that the art for even one of the Pikachu cards has been redone; I thought that after the Charmander line, they got lazy by reusing the old art.

...Hippowdon Lv.X and Aalakazam Lv.X? Translations. Now. Please.

I'm getting a box of this set. I want those 2 cards, even if they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back