(2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time" Cards [12/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fapitz said:
...And all of the translations are now done. So yeah kids, you have to wait a little bit longer... Tehehe...

Pokefan4000 said:
...Hippowdon Lv.X and Aalakazam Lv.X? Translations. Now. Please.

I'm getting a box of this set. I want those 2 cards, even if they suck.

If you can wait for Christmas, then you can wait for translations.

RE: (2) "Platinum" Booster Pack Images and Set Logo, More "Bonds to the End of Time"

AquaMan1997 said:
Divine_Light said:
AquaMan1997 said:
viper.fox was actually right in a sorts, because there are 5 X's in the main set, not counting the deck kit...

I miscounted Flygon Lv.X. We were both wrong.
Edit: Got rid of the other quotes. Looked messy :/

I think when Viper.fox counted the cards, she wasn't counting Gallade 4 LV. X and Infernape 4 LV. X, which are from the deck kit, but yes, including the deck kit, there are 7 X's.

;)

Yep, that's exactly how I counted. See, the deck is counted as promo in my books, since it's exclusive to it's self and this release, and while associated with the set isn't PART of the 90 cards.

And no, for the record, I don't work for PokeBeach. I do run http://google.com/.com which is in my signature below. I've had the whole set up image wise as soon as it hit pokemon-card.com, and I'm itching for Pokebeach to update so I can add a link directing people to translations if they're curious (the site is for collectors, so we're usually only interested in the pretty pictures ;) but others would like translations too)

All i can say is "Platinum" is the english "Bonds to the end of time" Why you ask? Easy! read what it said about giritina origin for lv x and shiymin lv x and its form, bonds to the end of time has that so they may change it to just "Platinum" and announce that it is the english "Bonds to the end of time" closer to the release. (Also its cause storm front has only just been released, if bonds to the end of time gets released now and then they release say platinum right after it screws everything up) :p just having my say.

horus said:
All I can say is "Platinum" is the english "Bonds to the end of time" Why you ask? Easy! read what it said about giritina origin for lv x and shiymin lv x and its form, bonds to the end of time has that so they may change it to just "Platinum" and announce that it is the english "Bonds to the end of time" closer to the release. (Also its cause storm front has only just been released, if bonds to the end of time gets released now and then they release say platinum right after it screws everything up) :p just having my say.

Hey, did you know that between IFDS (JPN Stormfront) and BET, there is something called Galactic's Conquest, which will soon be known as JPN Platinum?

BET is not the JPN version of Platinum, or vice versa.

Is it just me, or thos this end of time set juts rocks cO ?
I'm going to plaz a Nidoqueen and Nidoking theamed deck, since both are just awsome!
But on the other hands is there still something thats bothering me...
In the Pokemon TCG the sets just getting stronger and stronger, not like in magic or other TCGs, where there is still a try for balanced sets. When will it be so strong, that the game is in trouble? We alreadz have 1 KO cards...

ESP said:
horus said:
All I can say is "Platinum" is the english "Bonds to the end of time" Why you ask? Easy! read what it said about giritina origin for lv x and shiymin lv x and its form, bonds to the end of time has that so they may change it to just "Platinum" and announce that it is the english "Bonds to the end of time" closer to the release. (Also its cause storm front has only just been released, if bonds to the end of time gets released now and then they release say platinum right after it screws everything up) :p just having my say.

Hey, did you know that between IFDS (JPN Stormfront) and BET, there is something called Galactic's Conquest, which will soon be known as JPN Platinum?

yeah but why would they say that only giritinas origin for is going into platinum set when it GC it has it too? also if platinum is the new set wouldn't DP get banned?

horus said:
also if platinum is the new set wouldn't DP get banned?

I really hope they don't ban DP cards.
...I really like to use the Empoleon and Machamp cards form the base DP set...

horus said:
ESP said:
horus said:

yeah but why would they say that only giritinas origin for is going into platinum set when it GC it has it too? also if platinum is the new set wouldn't DP get banned?

I'll say this once. Platinum contains almost, if not all, the cards from the Japanese set, Galactic's Conquest.

I also believe that next year, they'll get rid of 3-4 sets of DP, and then the rest the next season.

I just thought of something really horrible, we could get the Dialga and Palkia Lv.X Blister Pack Promo's as actual cards in this set. :(:(:(

Well, then this is the end of the Diamond and Pearl Series. (It no longer says "Diamond & Pearl" before the name) I guess Platinum is going to become a series now. Next set will probably be like Platinum: something.

The booster packs look awesome. We're getting a lot of good art here lately in the TCG / on TCG Products. Also, Rebellion and Flourish sound like great names for the decks.

BET is going to be even more awesome. But for now, I can't wait to get my hands on Shaymin Lv.X...=D

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
I just thought of something really horrible, we could get the Dialga and Palkia Lv.X Blister Pack Promo's as actual cards in this set. :(:(:(

no,GC lv.x´s or not?

infmach said:
Abomasnow-Man29 said:

no,GC lv.x´s or not?

We will get GC Lv.X's but they could also put the Dialga and Palkia Lv.X reprints in the set as well.
Also Shaymin LV.X will be in a tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back