(2) State Championship Strat Article, Rising Rivals: Next English Set [3/20]

RE: (1) Rising Rivals: Next English Set [3/20]

Old news. x3

....Rotom is protom. ^-^
The Set name is awesome. Much better than anything I imagined.

I don't really like the U.S. name, but I'll get used to it. RR for short. :] The description is lacking too. Platinum is the next block, because they actually have Platinum over this next set. I have to say, they should've put 4 in the name. I can see people trying to draw this symbol when they fill out their decks. >___> I still like Floatzel, just like when I first saw it in JP. Galade 4 Lv.X is a major beast, the set symbol is allright, and the Rotom pack is amazing.

dmaster out.

Wow, the booster pack pic. is amazing. My fave is Rotom. It is just sparking! Houndoom is next, where it shows great violence with the fire.

Breaking News: Rhyperior 4 and Galade 4 are the theme decks. ;]

Also, May 20th solidifies that this won't be out before Regionals (as expected). It just feels so long to wait. x_x

dmaster out.

this.... is.... AWESOME! :D

I'm probably going to make this set the one I buy a booster box of, especially for all those empty amazing packages I'll have. xD

I love the name, to be honest I didn't really like Bonds To The End Of Time, especially how long it takes to write. O_O (You could just write BET though, but I'm talking full names.)

^Really? Those are the theme decks? And yes, pure awesomeness, but there's one thing... Scizor and Houndoom are on packs, but both those cards are rather...suckish! they could have featured much more important pokemon on the packs, if you ask me...

can't wait for it to be released.... why gallade 4 used a kanji sign

d master342 said:
Breaking News: Rhyperior 4 and Galade 4 are the theme decks. ;]

You're kidding me, right? Gallade 4 in a theme deck? Awesome. I'm so getting that deck when it comes out.

The name is OK. At least it's more original than "Mysterious Treasures" "Great Encounters" and "Legends Awakened". RR is cool set initial, though.

I'd seen this on Go-Pokemon earlier, except for the Scizor and Leafeon booster pack images. Speaking of the booster pack images, these ones are win.

Looks okay.

Worst set name EVAR. Except for mt and sw. I didn't like those either.

Theme deck images added as well as higher-quality booster pack images.

Most of the DP set names have been blah. Heck, almost all of the Pokémon TCG set names have been blah, except for a choice few (Holon Phantoms for one :D). I for one like this name and am glad to see a sneak-preview of the set :)

I wonder what the prerelease will be.

Hmmm so it's gonna be called "RR" for short? And it has Rotom in it?

Sorry, but when I see the term "RR Rotom", I can't help but think of this:

RRRotom.jpg

:p

But it's true. RR to me always means "Railroad"

No but I am quite psyched for this series! And amazed that we got scans this early

So since Platinum we now know will be a new category with is own subcategories, will the current {latinum series be moved to is own "header" on the table on the homepage instead of under "Diamond/Pearl series"?

It does seem weird that PUSA gave us images this early. Usually, they don't start showing images until about a month before a set's release. Then again, they did slightly delay the announcement of the English name....

Back