(3) Pulse of the Frontier Shinies and LV.X's, Rumored DSi Release Date and Price, Spring Tins 2009 [

RE: (1) Spring Tins 2009 [1/13]

Ew, this things again? Bleck....I was hoping for Giratina and Shaymin tins, or even Palkia G and Dialga G ones, but NO. They give us garbage, once again...

Thank you, PUSA....unless they come with good packs, I'm not buying.

Palkia G and Dialga G LV.X will be in Platinum. We don't need them in tins.

I hope we get Garchomp but it will probably be Drapion since the last time the gave us those cards it was with a dark pokemon.

Also why are they giving us a third version of the same pokemon?

It's Japan's fault, not PUSA's. :p They made the two reprints of the LV.X's.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Palkia G and Dialga G LV.X will be in Platinum. We don't need them in tins.

Yes, I was aware. Though last Spring, they came out with Dialga/Palkia/Darkrai tins, and at the time they were just released.

It should have been something like the Drapion Lv.X or something else like Snorlax Lv.X?

I can't believe were getting this once again. >:[

RE: (2) Rumored DSi Release Date and Price, Spring Tins 2009 [1/13]

Wait when is the Rumored DSi supose to come out and for how much?

I really think it's going to be Giratina Lv.X with an english exclusive art.
Remember last year, they released Dialga and Palkia Lv.X that were released in theme decks in Japan, but the Darkrai lv.x had a new art and at that time, i think they were promoting the movie Darkrai.
It would make sense to release the trio dialga-palkia-giratina for the release of platinum which features giratina.

Just my thought :)

I either agree with junjun or viper.fox about when she said we would get a Shaymin X with USA only artwork.

GIMME DAT DRAPION

It's most likely Drapion though, it's easier for POP, but then again so was CHomp and Porygon

I figured the DSi would launch in early April. I'll be sure to be first in line.

The DSi date seems.... a bit fake. April isn't exactly what you'd call "well into 2009". Meh. Maybe Reggie just failed when assuming a release date.

...I wonder when it will be released in Europe, seeing as they were going to release it in the US after releasing it in Europe. :3

Eeew DSi. I'm still not sold on them, it's really the micro of the DS era, IMO. Especially the region lock. Why would you put a region lock on a handheld which was region free before? No thank you.

As for promo tins for PLATINUM it's self, not just the spring release, I'm still sticking to Giratina Level X and Shaymin Level X. They have a plethora of artwork to use ("english exclusive" = usually art taken from promotional work from Japan) and would make a lot more sense.

Oh, and WPM, the Dialga and Palkia Level X cards? Reprinted 3 times in Japan. Now the US finally catches up.

(shame... I do love when they're exclusive :D Still, it's taken them nearly a year to release them)

meh

meh

meh!

at least we get Palkia for another season OR two.

Lol.

The tin looks cool, It's probably Darkrai. . .

. . . or Giratina!

Maybe not, But it'd be cool.

Back