(3) Pulse of the Frontier Shinies and LV.X's, Rumored DSi Release Date and Price, Spring Tins 2009 [

RE: (2) Rumored DSi Release Date and Price, Spring Tins 2009 [1/13]

I'm probably getting the Shaymin one. Pretty flipping amazing if you ask me.

I like all of them except the Dialga (Stop reprinting them!). I think those tins will be hard to find because people will buy tons just to have those cards. I have the packs are like 2 Platinum, 1 Stormfront, and 1 Legends Awakened.

masterryanx said:
Mr. Meep said:
Also, does anyone know if the DSi has any exclusive cartridge games (not downloadable games)?

If you mean retail games that are only compatible with the DSi? Yes.

Darn! I was hoping that there wouldn't. Still, though, the only game at this point that would make me buy a DSi would be Made in Ore. I swear, it's going to be the Nintendo equivalent of Spore.

So how come no one is considering the possibility that we'll get to download Pokemon games to the DSi?

Also I'm getting the Giratina tin.

Sorry, my stupid internet must not have updated the front page before the forums. Anyways I'd like to know what the regular Lv X's are. :D

RE: (3) Pulse of the Frontier Shinies and LV.X's, Rumored DSi Release Date and Price,

Heh. I'm curious as to your source, as the six I have don't have anything on this news.

Psst... Not to mention we're only on our third platinum set now in Japan when this comes out, we've had two sets with shiny pokemon and one with rotom forms (they took the place of the shiny cards.) ;)

As for the possible shiny Milotic: play wise it wouldn't matter if it evolved from a non-shiny Feebas. If shiny vulpix can evolve into normal Ninetails in TCG it'll work the same way again. The Visual Guides show us this clearly.

Anyway, I hope school eases off for you. It's never fun :(

In the previous TIN+TFG release, has anyone gotten a TFG figure other than those from the Next Quest set?

The picture in the back of the tin shows figures from Groundbreakers set, but I am not sure if that's just a marketing image and not reflecting the actual content of the tin.

They released Tins+TFG before? We never got such a thing in Europe. o_O

Oh, and the "i" in "DSi" obviously stands for "win".

RE: (3) Pulse of the Frontier Shinies and LV.X's, Rumored DSi Release Date and Price,

Those tins are a surprise. I expected Origin Form Lv.X to only be in packs, as it's pretty good. I hope they don't make other characters from the anime "own" Pokémon, the anie is taking over the TCG! :mad:

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
So how come no one is considering the possibility that we'll get to download Pokemon games to the DSi?

Well, there is a DSi Shop Channel, and there might be a Game Boy Virtual Console, so you never know...

Salmon Nap said:
In the previous TIN+TFG release, has anyone gotten a TFG figure other than those from the Next Quest set?

The picture in the back of the tin shows figures from Groundbreakers set, but I am not sure if that's just a marketing image and not reflecting the actual content of the tin.

...when was this?

My question about the tins (and Platinum Binders for that matter), is how they're able to keep showing pictures of Skymin over here without revealing it yet. Sooner or later someone needs to show to the little kids what Shaymin is capable of =P

Also, I can't wait for Shiny Yanma.

Must...get...shiny....Yanma.

I also saw a Shiny Milotic along as well. I had it in my fake DPt3 set, and this is the real one.

Hmm...Charizard LV. X. I see that going for more than $50 when it comes out.

Also, those tins are SOOOO much better than last time. Though I am a bit sad rhat the tins feature Sky Forme instead of Land Forme. Though Land Forme is too broken to put in a tin.

Must...get...shiny...Milotic...

I'm wondering if Shiny Milotic will be a basic or not. I think it will be (like Metagross* and Charizard* were in the past) But it'd be interesting if it wasn't.

I agree... Charizard Lv. X will be expensive. If they put Land Forme in a tin, I'd buy all of them, just so nobody else could use them in their decks. (I'm so mean. :p)

--> Spring Tins

Why the heck are they adding a Lv.X card older than one year, which also is the worst Lv.X ever printed, to a tin box? This makes absolutley NO sense, since there's not even Palkia Lv.X in the other tin boxes. The'd rather feature Dialga G Lv.X which is far more playable. Shaymin sky forme is ok, but land forme would be a lot better.

--> Pulse of the Frontier

Garchomp C Lv.X sounds really good, and Charizard is also nice - maybe we'll finally get a Charizard that's playable?

I'm pretty sure that shiny Milotic will be an SP-Pokémon owned by Cynthia, since all shinies were basics up to now and Cynthia has Milotic in the video games.

Back