(3) Pulse of the Frontier Shinies and LV.X's, Rumored DSi Release Date and Price, Spring Tins 2009 [

RE: (3) Pulse of the Frontier Shinies and LV.X's, Rumored DSi Release Date and Price,

Water Pokemon Master said:
In terms of LV.X's, the "Garchomp vs. Charizard" theme deck will feature Garchomp C LV.X and Charizard G LV.X, the "C" referring to "Champion" Cynthia and the "G" referring to Team "Galactic" (as in previous sets). Both Pokemon will be Pokemon-SP, meaning they are Basic and owned. It appears that Cynthia will be facing Team Galactic in the TCG for the final showdown... her Garchomp versus their Charizard! Now we will have Pokemon G (Galactic), Pokemon GL (Gym Leader), Pokemon E (Elite Four), and Pokemon C (Champion). Will there be any new trainer-owned Pokemon introduced in this set, like Frontier Brain-owned Pokemon? We'll find out soon!

Pokemon E? I though it was Pokemon 4...

Huzzah, shiny yanma!...Now all I need is shiny yanmega and I'll be happy.

The garchomp/charizard Level Xs sound interesting

I'm happy, it would mean, new promo, same Palkia Lv. X, MOAR Restructure please next format.

Thanks for bringing this news to us, WPM. :)

As for the LV.X Pokémon, it's going to be cool to see the artwork they have planned for another Garchomp - hopefully this time I'll like it. xD As for the Shiny Pokémon, it'll be nice to see how the artwork goes, as well.

WPM, I hope the problems you're having with school clear up soon - it's no fun when you've got crises on your hands. :(

Shiny Relicanth seems kinda random. I mean, seriously. Relicanth? But Yanma and Milotic are mine.

As I predicted, there will be a Charizard Lv.X. Even if it sucks, I expect it to go around at around 50-75 bucks. Ouch, that's gotta deal some damage to your wallets.

If they don't make a Shiny Happiny, I'm going to quit.

No, but in all seriousness, why Relicanth? I mean, you could take out Relicanth and add in Shiny Happiny. Now that would be cool.

You know, when I predicted Cynthia's Pokémon to get into the TCG, I expected Pokémon 4. I had no idea they would make a new one.:rolleyes: But honestly, why? Cynthia only has 7 Pokémon in the first place. (Spiritomb, Roserade, Gastrodon, Togekiss, Lucario, Milotic, and Garchomp) This calls for Gary, Lance, Wallace, and Steven to own Pokémon, not to mention the Gym Leaders and Elite Four of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. A also have ideas for Pokémon BF, A, M, R, and T. (Battle Frontier, Aqua, Magma, Rocket, and Trainer.) But, Pokémon BF will probably be in the set anyway. I also can't wait for Shiny Milotic and Yanma. I need them. :D

Woah. So these three tins are separate from the other cards? Where does Palkia fit in with this? x_x Shaymin and Giratina are cool. Of course it's the useless Sky Form. >__>

Shiny Milotic. I never expected that. Relicanth and Yanma are useless Basics, pretty much like all the other Shinies. First stop Milotic, next stop Gyarados. ;]

dmaster out.

Shiny Milotic interests me, along with Yanma. But the tins are downers. Dialga Lv.X? The worst Lv.X in the game? Then adding Sky forme and Origin forme in tins?

Hope I don't get those in a box.

FireMeowth said:
Oh, and the "I" in "DSi" obviously stands for "faIl".

Fixed that for you. :)

[Edit]
Also, WPM, "The Nintendo DSi was first announced last October and is the second version of the DS." is incorrect.

The DSi is the third version, not the second.

Well we won't get those Pulse of the Frontier cards until our August set. :(

I like the Shiny Milotic and Yanma, but why Relicanth.

OMG Finally...Cynthia's cards! Charizard G Lv.X...Awesome!

The shinies seem ok, but are sorta random. Oh, and hope they don't do Frontier Brains cards...ew.

I want the Shaymin and Giratina tins, those look awesome.

Might get a DSi. Not sure yet. Probably depends on whats going to be in the DSi store.

~Rukario~ said:
Salmon Nap said:
In the previous TIN+TFG release, has anyone gotten a TFG figure other than those from the Next Quest set?

The picture in the back of the tin shows figures from Groundbreakers set, but I am not sure if that's just a marketing image and not reflecting the actual content of the tin.

...when was this?

October 2008, here is the link.

Giratina Lv.X and Charizard G Lv.X artwork is epicness.
Maybe the anime will make a few episodes about this supposed battle between Cynthia and Cyrus. They both meet in the Reverse World so I'd like to see the Stadium Cards.

Back