3DS Discussion Thread

I'm fairly sure the conversation is based on connecting to the Global Link/tucking in a Pokemon, not the Dream World.

PikabooPikachu said:
Wait... So you can go on the Dream world with a 3ds? I didn't know that...

it's kinda bad for marketing if you couldn't because they're trying to sell Black/White and the 3DS :p lol besides the only things the 3DS can't do is 1: have long battery life 2: Pictochat and 3: an alarm..... or at least I think so :p lol

A little update on my cousins 3DS which he got by winning stacker.

So since he performed the update after the deadline he obviously did not receive the games. But when we checked the "enter your code" thing it said he was an ambassador. So today I finally met up with him again and I called Nintendo tech support for him. According to their records, the 3DS was purchased August 9 but since he performed the update around the 28, Nintendo would have to manually add the games into his device starting on Tuesday. I thought that was pretty neat since that is extremely good news for those who bought their 3DS but forgot to update due to reasons such as being out of the country or something.

The only thing I expected from the 3DS was seizures, and not even that happened.

PokeMedic said:
The only thing I expected from the 3DS was seizures, and not even that happened.

:O was that a compliment or a complaint? darn I'm so bad at interpreting online messages :headbang lol I still haven't gotten around to getting OoT 3D but I want it soooooo bad ;_; lol and pokemon Rumble blast needs to come out too ^^

^^^
Hehe. It comes out in Oct. (next month!!!) says Nintendo Power's list. I didn't know it was even that close yet xD

As of today from what I believe, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords is available for free of the 3DS/DSi shop. The game is under the category of free games.

Darkvoid57 said:
As of today from what I believe, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords is available for free of the 3DS/DSi shop. The game is under the category of free games.

NO WAY IT'S FREE!?!?!?!? awesome I'm going to see if that's true right now XD thanks for letting me know I've wanted this game for 3DS forever now XDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!

Edit: yes it is free XD I just played a level with my bro and we were talking about hoe they changed it (i.e levels are harder, you get more rupees and stages etc.) thanks for letting me know DarkVoid57 you made my day ^^

I was told that it was available tomorrow... I guess I was misinformed... :/ I need a new game to play so this may be fun.

/me goes to download it

it is awesome XD before you had to buy a link to the past version and have a gameboy each with the unreliable cord -.- but since this is free and has a 1P mode instead of being locked into playing with myself and my bro (we only had 2 versions xP) I can play by myself or play with my sister too, the only thing they missed out on is there is not random match up thing (you know world wide connection on playing random levels :p) but still I give this game a 8/20 easy XD

So it's been well over a week since I've downloaded my 10 free games but I havn't received any post-play surveys on my club Nintendo account. I linked my account a few days after I downloaded the games. So does this mean I have to delete the games and re-download them again or something?

BrOkenICE said:
A "lite" version? What do you mean?

Heard of the DS Lite? It improved vastly on the original DS model. That's what some people think may be coming out for the 3DS, I guess.

dmaster out.

Oh that? I thought the Lite's concept was adding adjustible light. But with the new attachment just being an attachment, I don't think they'll make new models or at least they won't call it "lite" (maybe Plus?). I don't know.

Oh, and Four Swords is really entertaining.

BrOkenICE said:
Oh that? I thought the Lite's concept was adding adjustible light. But with the new attachment just being an attachment, I don't think they'll make new models or at least they won't call it "lite" (maybe Plus?). I don't know.

Oh, and Four Swords is really entertaining.

yeah four sword is great maybe even better than pokedex 3D O.O

anyways the light on the 3DS is already adjustable I think they're going to wait about a year then release the next title (3dsi anyone? :p lol)

Back