3DS Discussion Thread

The "Ice White" 3DS that was revealed looks amazing! I am torn between getting the "Flame Red" one or waiting for this one to come out.

^ my bro has flame red tbh it looks nice and shiny but the blue one is just as good

whatever color you get (unless it's black xP) will be just as pretty as the next color so my advice is get red before black Friday o_O

Ahhh...Nintendo 3DS exclusive colors! (Or designs) They revealed them in the Japanese Club Nintendo Magazine, and they are based from some campaign or something...Can´t really tell. But they look COOL! I need teh Mushroom one... D:

rkrhau.png

I love making updates on colors :D

The Pikachu Mafia said:
REALLY!!!!!

when!? where!? how!? why!? I HAVE TO KNOW!! (sorry for caps....)

It was announced at E3: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2011/06/new_smash_bros_announced_for_wii_u_and_3ds

Development hasn't even started, though. Think late 2013-2014 release, if even (Brawl took how long now?).

So lots of announcements yesterday. But I'll let Reggie do the talking:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ0crVzTqLw&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Was just at TOYSRUS, and the Red 3DS looks amazing. I'd recommend it over any other color.

Wish I hadn't gotten a black one >:[

Only thing that got me excited was video recording. My cousins will probably enjoy that too. I didn't realize Rumble Blast wasn't out yet though. I guess according to Reggie I'm not a true Pokemon fan. :(

I'm exited for Rumble Blast, Mariobros 3d, and of course, Mariokart7.

I guess other things will just be a hit or miss with me.

I might get the new Mario Bros., but definetely not until the price is less than like 30$.

Mario Bros. are just not a game I feel like paying 40$ for.

Otherwise, Rumble Blast and Mario Kart are going to be awesome :3

Well seeing as i made the thread i may as well post....

Pokemon Rumble Blast comes out tomorrow. I am semi-excited for it. If i were to play rumble again on the wii i would be more excited for it probably.

I am (im)patiently waiting for Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. It is almost torture while i wait.

Gleafeon: Those are for a campaign as you said. In Japan if you buy 2 or more games you are entered a chance to win 1 of 3000 of those 3DS's. I hope we get something like that because that would be just great.

sighs- Super pokemon rumble comes out on the 2nd of December in the UK, you americans get it almost two months earlier.

It comes out tomorrow...I really can´t wait D:
I also just saw the video. I screamed (literally) when I saw that we would be able to video-record soon. I was really disappointed when I found out the true use of Nintendo Video...Although I like it as well.

Anybody has seen the Paper Mario Preview? I just need that game D: Chain Chomp, Green Toad, and small silvery crown partners so far. :D And if they gave us the preview pretty early then we will most likely get it in mid-December.

yay Rumble Blast is here!! xD I'ma gonna get right n...... darn out of money >:O

awww (brawl is gonna take that long? :O) oh well *plays Ocarina of Time* see you all in 2014 xP lol

Gleafeon said:
It comes out tomorrow...I really can´t wait D:
I also just saw the video. I screamed (literally) when I saw that we would be able to video-record soon. I was really disappointed when I found out the true use of Nintendo Video...Although I like it as well.

Anybody has seen the Paper Mario Preview? I just need that game D: Chain Chomp, Green Toad, and small silvery crown partners so far. :D And if they gave us the preview pretty early then we will most likely get it in mid-December.
Actually they haven't announced when the game will be released but most people are guessing that it will probably arrive sometime during 2012.

I'm honestly not going to get Rumble Blast. Paper Mario, Super Mario 3D Land (I'm STILL getting used to that name), and Kid Icarus look awesome, but I can't believe they pushed it to 2012. Oh well. I love my 3DS, and I can't wait to record videos!

superpokemon67 said:
I'm honestly not going to get Rumble Blast. Paper Mario, Super Mario 3D Land (I'm STILL getting used to that name), and Kid Icarus look awesome, but I can't believe they pushed it to 2012. Oh well. I love my 3DS, and I can't wait to record videos!

yes I will be loyal to nintendo and wait patiently for SSB4 Kid Ircarus, and Mario Kart

When I get my 3DS, I'm certainly going to get Starfox 64 3D, Loz: OoT 3D, and Mario Kart 7. Oh, and SSB4 once it comes out.

Forgive me for being abnormally stupid.

When do these two games come out?

Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D land

Back