3DS Discussion Thread

I also have a question for Find Mii 2 and I'm lazy enough to ask here instead of googling it.

Does anybody know how to get past the Poison Room? I realize that there's a split path before it (and had I known it's virtually impossible to pass, I would have taken the other path). Every time I Street Pass, I waste all my soldiers because it says it's not enough to get past the room. It's actually extremely annoying. Does it have anything to do with making a magic potion or what?

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I also have a question for Find Mii 2 and I'm lazy enough to ask here instead of googling it.

Does anybody know how to get past the Poison Room? I realize that there's a split path before it (and had I known it's virtually impossible to pass, I would have taken the other path). Every time I Street Pass, I waste all my soldiers because it says it's not enough to get past the room. It's actually extremely annoying. Does it have anything to do with making a magic potion or what?

dmaster out.

You need 2 Yellow heros.

Ok, that's good to know...They both have to be Street Passed at the same time correct?

dmaster out.

Yes. They have to be next to each other though. I recommend hiring two past heros for this, if you have them.

The update is live. The Mario Kart patch won't come for a few weeks, but yay. eShop also got a slight redesign.

Would anyone be interested in joining this Kid Icarus tournament?: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/contest/29878

It's Light Vs. Dark, so you need two people to join with, and there are prizes, though I doubt we'd win anything since I'd be uncoordinated with the other two and I'm terribad at Kid Icarus multiplayer. Still, could be fun.

Porygon-X said:
Yes. They have to be next to each other though. I recommend hiring two past heros for this, if you have them.

I don't think they have to be next to each other,

At Regionals I tagged with soo many mii's then I hit the poison room (for like the 3rd time) and two yellow hero's came while I'm 99% sure they weren't next to each other.....

The Pikachu Mafia said:
I don't think they have to be next to each other,

At Regionals I tagged with soo many mii's then I hit the poison room (for like the 3rd time) and two yellow hero's came while I'm 99% sure they weren't next to each other....

Oh, sorry.

I got past the other green slime finally. I hired a green hero like you said, but he missed. I guess it's just all luck.

Also, do you get different hats for doing the 'Secret Quest' over the normal one? I went through all the chambers in the normal one, and I'm on my second time through the secret quest. I just keep feeling like it would be easier to get all the hats in the regular quest mode.

Porygon-X said:
Oh, sorry.

I got past the other green slime finally. I hired a green hero like you said, but he missed. I guess it's just all luck.

Also, do you get different hats for doing the 'Secret Quest' over the normal one? I went through all the chambers in the normal one, and I'm on my second time through the secret quest. I just keep feeling like it would be easier to get all the hats in the regular quest mode.

Yes, you do get more hats. I can't wait to find the room with the 3DS hat!! :D (you have to beat Find Mii 2 five times to get all the hats, keep in mind you must choose a different path each time)

I love the addition of folders simply because there was just way too many games cluttering up the home screen like old DSi games and all the free VC ones that I downloaded. I never thought I would be this happy for folders storing games. ._.

dmaster out.

me love folders :3

I have 5 folders: Mini/eShop Games, Wireless/wifi/mii stuff, Videos/movies/music, Pokemon, and the "I'm never going to touch you stupid apps" (That would include health safety and management/player log)

they're so awesome! xD

Why would you put Mii stuff into a folder, don't you launch the Plaza often enough?
Also, Pokémon folder? Huh? And music? 3DS Sound?

yes my they're 10 s my second music videos >:O

I will be adding to my pokemon folder soon and I have sooo much mii stuff that I decided to put it all together.... ._.

I know I'm a crazy perfectionist :p

Anyone else upset they couldn't get the 20 free games cause they weren't able to buy it when the 3DS was super expensive? C'mon that's not fair! I mean yea I know, should have bought it when it came out buuut... I wanted the red one.

^ technically those who bought it at walmart right before the promotion ended got the free games AND the cheaper price (Wally World dropped it before everyone else did) of course that was still before red came out :/

MrSquarepants said:
Anyone else upset they couldn't get the 20 free games cause they weren't able to buy it when the 3DS was super expensive? C'mon that's not fair! I mean yea I know, should have bought it when it came out buuut... I wanted the red one.

That was the point of the free games; to give it to the people who bought it when it was super expensive. They basically payed for the games. As for wanting the red one, there was no real telling at the time, but one could have simply bought a 3DS, gotten the free games, waited for the December update, and transferred over the licenses to a red one.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
^ technically those who bought it at walmart right before the promotion ended got the free games AND the cheaper price (Wally World dropped it before everyone else did) of course that was still before red came out :/

And that was the best week of last year.

I got my 3DS ~a month after the launch from Amazon.co.uk for 191€, which pretty much is what a 3DS costs nowadays in Finland. So I'm very happy with my buy. :D I also got the free Excitebike 3D, although I never play(ed) it. (I just tried it like three times for a few minutes. :D)

Some of the NES games are already coming out on the eShop so if you really want them, you can buy them individually and still save some money if you don't download all of them. It will be interesting to see if the GBA come there or not since it was initially stated they wouldn't be IIRC...

dmaster out.

Back