3DS Discussion Thread

dmaster said:
Some of the NES games are already coming out on the eShop so if you really want them, you can buy them individually and still save some money if you don't download all of them. It will be interesting to see if the GBA come there or not since it was initially stated they wouldn't be IIRC...
You remember correctly. And I hope they keep it, just to be fair.

Yeah, I honestly don't mind it and even if I had waited to buy a cheaper 3DS, I wouldn't mind other people getting the GBA exclusives. That's part of the trade off that you made when you decided to buy the system when you did. Everyone really benefits, and that's the most important point.

Regardless, Nintendo did report a $530 million dollar loss so it's interesting to see the effect of possibly lowering the 3DS in the first place...

dmaster out.

While they lost money, the 3DS has sold faster than even the original DS, so things should be looking pretty good for Nintendo. ^^

Yeah, that is an interesting thing. Hopefully it's that kind of momentum that can carry them into profit. The fact is that even though the sales are great, it doesn't change the fact that they're obviously losing money on selling a combination of systems and software and that has to include the 3DS in the conversation. It really does make one wonder.

dmaster out.

MrSquarepants said:
Anyone else upset they couldn't get the 20 free games cause they weren't able to buy it when the 3DS was super expensive? C'mon that's not fair! I mean yea I know, should have bought it when it came out buuut... I wanted the red one.

If you really want the free 20 games then maybe try winning a 3DS that has been trapped for eons in one of those stacker machines.That's how my cousin got his 3DS and luckily for him, the 3DS was purchased by the machine owner way before the ambassador deadline.

I was looking forward to something like this. When I discovered that half of the racers were already almost finishing, I wanted to rage-quit.

Well, yush, I have Mario Kart 7.

So some major person from Square Enix announced that not only is Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is not only getting a demo, but a limited edition.

<3

Yes, that is a very well known problem. You should prevent it by putting a microfiber cloth (or soft toilet paper piece...) between the screens every time you close your 3DS, or use a top screen protector. A top screen protector might be bad for the 3D, someone said, though.

I am positive that the that you will get scratches if you don't protect your screen and keep slamming you 3DS shut.

I ran over my 3ds with a bike in a sidewalk....I think any other scratches will be minor compared to the ones on the outside now ;-;. That would be really annoying to constantly close a eye glasses cloth in the thing....I would do it for 2 days and get annoyed with it then stop. Top screen Protector might work but I suck at putting those on and I would imagine it would distort it a bit. Also ever since I ran over my 3ds I have been looking for a case for it but I can only find the lame nerf ones aroun here....what other ones are there?

Also ever since I ran over my 3ds I have been looking for a case for it but I can only find the lame nerf ones aroun here....what other ones are there?

So you don't mean carrying cases, right? Mm. There's stuff like this and this. If you meant carrying cases, I use and love this.

Back