(4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X Promo Translations [12/12]

Snorlax is so cute! I hope we get this in the States too! Thanks for posting it, I thought that it was going to be forgotten forever.

RE: (2) More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X Promo Translations [12/12]

Looks like my GF will go crazy over Leafeon. No joke.

So yeah, I also like Quagsire GL, because it got the good ol Submerge body. BUT WHERE IS MY CG MUDKIPZ? OMFG YAH U HERD IT RITE, I LIEK MUDKIPZ SRSLY.

Ah yes, Jolteon and Flareon are great, probs better than MD counterparts.

RE: (2) More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X Promo Translations [12/12]

Awesome artwork.

Wow, I barely read that Flareon and Jolteon pokepower, thats gonna come in handy isn't it. You may knock yourself out though. Oops, maybe this should go in a different forum. Hehe *_*

Snorlax and it's Lv.X may be quite fun to play with, but probably not going to be that great. Pig Out is like Cosmic Power, only a lot worse (not putting cards back onto the bottom of your deck, putting Snorlax Lv.X to Sleep). Lie down is kind of iffy as well. Exercise and Wide Reach isn't too bad of a combo I suppose, but you only get to (really) remove 4 damage counters every 2 turns, whilst only doing 80 every 2 turns as well. You really need a Poké-Power or trainer card to get the Energies back in to your hand for continuous Exercises without needing a Wide Reach to help it along.
The new BET cards aren't too bad. The new GL cards are quite bad really, but Quagsire GL might be alright, being used in a Boomerang deck, and will probably bring back memories for those who used to play Polistall due to the same name attack (Punch and Run). Submerge is quite nice as well, meaning you might not need Bastiodon to protect you bench (though may be useful to protect Jumpluffs (SW) or Mr. Mimes (MT) or whatever else you may play).
Mind you, Tutwig GL would be fun to play with. 90 HP Tutwig with Giga Drain, just imagine the look on your opponents face when you do that. Still not really viable due to needing GCC to use it's one and only attack.
Walrein isn't too bad, but 70 for WWCC, and then the discarding isn't actually that great. Might be nice for stalling Tyranitar (SF) for a bit, but is still not that great.
If you need a good combo with Walrien, or even a card to get Energies back from your discard pile for Snorlax Lv.X, then Starmie is your Pokémon. Aqua Recycle is a nice way of getting Water energies back from your discard pile. Also really useful for Salamence (SF), and makes it that little more viable. The attacks are quite back, but that isn't the point of the card.
Leafeon is now the Leafeon of choice for Leafeon Lv.X decks IMO. Energy Forcing with this Leafeon just means that, while Leafeon lv.X is active, you will be removing 2 damage counters from one of your Pokémon per turn, which is really nice. Energy Plus is quite nice as well for more energy acceleration, and Aroma Sleep is alright for a bit of stalling.
Neoteny is nice, but you have to make sure you don't KO your Eevee when you use it. Nice since it aids the "Evolve" attacks. I would quite like using that for repeated Evolve Thunders. Now I want to see Vaporeon and if the new Espeon and Umbreon have "Evolve" attacks.

Wow, I love the Steelix artwork. These are some very nice looking cards!

RE: (2) More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X

Yeah, Salamance should see more play now, Typhlosion gets back the fires, and Starmie gets back the waters for 120 every turn.

I love these new cards... particularly the art! Now I'm really looking forward to this set. Here's to hoping for less obnoxious 3D-rendered Pokemon and more pretty, detailed 2D art.

Gardenia's Turtwig<3
Neoteny<3

The art is amazing, look at Walrein and Flareon. Starmie seems a good tech for a Kingdra deck.
Leafeon is so kawaii ^w^

Jigglypuff13 said:
Walrein isn't too bad, but 70 for WWCC, and then the discarding isn't actually that great. Might be nice for stalling Tyranitar (SF) for a bit, but is still not that great.

Except it has a power, so they get a free energy. =P

GAH. Machamp Bait. The only GL Pokemon so far that can survive Champ is Quagsire, which sorta sucks...

I hope the rest of the cards are better than this.

(Oh, and by the way, I think Snorlax is down there with Dialga and PorygonZ. Anyone agree?)

Neoteny reminds me of Red's Eevee from the manga.

There's a typo on the Jolteon translation, one of it's Energy requirements is listed as (R), but according to the scan it should be (L).

Divine_Light said:
The art is amazing, look at Walrein and Flareon. Starmie seems a good tech for a Kingdra deck.
Leafeon is so kawaii ^w^

In kingdra you WANT the energy in the discard.:D

I think that Walrein is actually really good. I'm not sure about BDIF or anything, but it's not bad all the same.

Flareon has awesome artwork.
BTW,turtwig is a revelation because he is a starter pokemon.

I really like the artwork of all of the cards, but doesn't anyone think that they are a little overpowered?

I see Blastoise (GC)+Delcatty (GC)+ Walrein (BET)

I forget. Is that the first starmie card in the new format?

Luxray GL LV.X+ Quagsire GL

Eevee+ Neoteny Eeveelutions+ Snowpoint Temple

WPM, there's a typo about the Snorlax lv x. It says discard energy cards from your HAND, but then remove damage counters equal to the number of energy discarded FROM SNORLAX. :) sorry for the caps, no italics.

RE: (3) Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X Promo Trans

Where's the Movie 12 / Pichu info? I guess I'll keep refreshing. xD

I love the Walrein artwork. Very cool.

EDIT: HOLY NUTS! There it is!

That. Is. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. o_o

"Notched-Ear Pichu"? I hope it has some kind of importance...

What does it say in the middle of the spacial distortion on the poster?

I'm looking at the higher-res video on the movie site that shows what's in my signature...

Yeah, it's even easier to make out which parts of Arceus are which. xD Why don't they just reveal it already?! -_-

Nah, I'll be patient. Maybe it will be the Pokémon being revealed in January.

RE: (3) Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X Promo Trans

I can't wait until Bonds to the End of Time comes out in the U.S!

Unless some Gen V news or GS Remakes are announced due to this "Notched Ear" Pichu, I will be very angry. Also, I am not holding my breath for the Pokemon to be revealed in January not to be Arceus...

The notched Ear Pichu should be strong but it probably won't be since Pichu is a relatively weak pokemon. I hope that a Gen 5 Pokemon will be revealed and that Pichu is another Pokemon in Gen 5. Pichu should be an event like Arceus.

EDIT: OR it could be the Pichu Bros. sister! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back