(4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax

My Thoughts on the new BET cards

Turtwig: Cute, but will only be used to evolve
Leafeon: Decent
Flareon and Jolteon: Best cards revealed
The rest are pretty crappy.

RE: (4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax

You can't evolve an SP Pokémon into a normal Pokémon. The Turtwig is a last stage evolution in this case.

YOOOOO SOMEBODY (AN ADMIN OR SOMETHING) MAKE A POST ABOUT THE POKEMON.COM WEBSITE ANNOUNCING POKEMON PLATINUM!!!

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
You can't evolve an SP Pokémon into a normal Pokémon. The Turtwig is a last stage evolution in this case.

I ment like if you evolved it into other gym leader pokemon
Like Turtwig Sp -> Grotle Sp -> Torterra Sp or whatever, like the origional gym leader stuff.

But with the list out i guess that aint happening

I'm somewhat surprised no one said anything about Mismagius...
Or is it not this update...
I can't tell cause the SITE'S DOWN JEEZ.
>:[

I kid. :B

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 weeks or more, thanks.

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back