(4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (3) Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X Promo Trans

ShayminSky said:
EDIT: OR it could be the Pichu Bros. sister! :O

That's a possibility, I'd never thought of that - but how would it help in saving the world? Hm....

RE: (3) Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax and Snorlax LV.X Promo Trans

Well, Pikachu is basically the strongest no matter what it always seems to win. Pikachu seems to know the Pichu Bros. and the seem related because of their power and smarts. Mabye Pikachu is their uncle and notched ear pichu might've inherited that. I should make a thread about this.

So, a Pichu is going to save the world...and not just any Pichu, one with a messed up ear. Oh boy...I am hoping this is not all that they had planned....

whoever needs to know if we have a legal starmie, there is one from LA.

Oh! Wow! A freaking Pichu will save all our skins!
Worthless. It's only female and only has a screwed up ear.
What, will it's ear poke Arceus in the eye to save the day?

That's stupid.
Anyways... [/rant]
Other Movie 12 stuff is sweet, especially the high-quality new trailer out now and the new poster.
Hope the Snorlax Lv X comes out over here sometime soon, like maybe a Promo for the Spring Eggs?

Snorlax Lv X could actually be an awesome counter against all those G pokemon, because G pokemon are renowned for doing low damage, which Snorlax Lv X easily heals (not to mention the beastly HP). Not only that, it's Poke-Power is like a Cosmic Power, a little bit.

Water Pokémon Master said:
The official Pokemon movie website has updated with new information, confirming the title of the movie yesterday as "To the Conquering of Space-Time," and giving us some new information about Pichu. The Pichu is a female and is specifically titled "Notched-Ear Pichu." On the website, it is confirmed as the hidden Pokemon behind the question mark from the trailer, meaning the Pokemon is not from the fifth generation. So, it appears as if the only thing special about Pichu is its left ear...

Divine_Light said:
A Pikachu, Nintendo are hiding something. Maybe the '?' Pokémon is an evolution for this Pichu. It looks like a female if you ask me. It's only a minor difference so it's got to be a different gender to Pichu.
I'm so awesome!

Regarding the Bonds to the End of Time:

1. I can't wait for that set to come out
2. I WANT THAT LEAFEON PLOX
3. Anyone know if there's an import site to buy this in the US or is ebay my only option
4. I STILL WANT THAT LEAFEON
5. Gym leader pokemon are alittle better then average but the only way i see them working is to have unknown G attached to them or else they feel the wrath of Mewtwo Lv.X(whoever plays him) and the more now popular Machamp deck. Anyone agree they should be Gym Leader Pokemon instead of Basic Pokemon as to not be effected by those types of effects.
Lastly 6: I haven't watched the show so i don't know much about the Gym leaders but isn't that turtwig awesome, i'd love to stick that in my deck for a 90 hp, Gigadraining, overgrowing fool

Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the collectors symbol it's, 090? Maybe that means there's 10 "hidden cards" just my theory, don't tell me it's not true because I'm not saying it is.

This is going to seem really random and weird but I've found something quite interesting...

On the official movie site there are two images available to view, one of the images has this url:
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/poster/poster_god.html
I'd like to know why the url has 'god' in it and whether that has any specific relation to Arceus? Silly Nintendo.

Anybody got any views or opinions on this?

Also, I'm quite pleased that this Pichu seems to be getting a decent role, it could mean something more special in the future.

RE: (3) Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, S

Shaymin of the skies said:
Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the collectors symbol it's, 090? Maybe that means there's 10 "hidden cards" just my theory, don't tell me it's not true because I'm not saying it is.

<3

Hahaha, Japan isn't like the US with their cards (both in set ordering, and box organization), they very seldom have 'hidden cards' and the last time I remember them having them was Expedition 2 though 5. The Crystal cards.
Level X cards, all shiny cards, and all reprint cards are part of the meta set's collection number. So there will only be 90 numbered cards this set, plus all the energy cards (unnumbered). :)

We'll be seeing another dismal amount of fire cards. I'm predicting three (Leafeon ends at 8, Starmie is 13 and requires a Staryu which will be 12, Flareon is 11). The past 5 sets from Japan have had about 2-3 fire types a set. :(

Oh wow. Snorlax and Snorlax Lv.X I think still look cool, even if they aren't the best cards in the world. We'll get it sooner or later, thrown in a random set or something.

Ah, BET scans already. Lots of these cards bring back energies, I always like these kinds of cards. Although most of the artwork looks amazing, the only cards I'm absolutely thrilled about are Leafeon, Walrein, and Floatzel. Really only Leafeon though, because he's now the best Leafeon ever. Hopefully there will be better cards in this set because an overpowered Turtwig that takes three turns to charge up and a Power that basically will KO an Eevee if you have damage on it sucks.

Lol a Notched Ear Pichu ftw. Nice poster, methinks Arceus is in the middle of it. ;f

dmaster out.

Snorlax lv.x seems like it can combo with sw xatu, bronzong sf, and kingdra to some extent.

The eeveelutions are awesome for stage 1s. Leafeon is just awesome(so is its art). Make it a lv.x, and you're attaching 3 energy a turn.

Floatzel seems interesting. I'd love to constantly use a single supporter over and over.

Walrein is just awesome. Evolve it, slap at least 4 energy on it(pretty simple for its power), and constantly use cold crush. Just get the energy back with cards like energy patch and conductive quarry.(You don't have to discard a water energy) Discard your opponent's energy while dealing damage at the same time.

Starmie seems decent. Get a water energy back from the discard. Wait...I'm starting to see a combo...Walrein+Starmie.

About the pichu from the movie, I will laugh SO hard if that pichu actually turned out to save the world in the movie.

Wow. Can you say Leafeon stalling? You can heal Leafeon 90 per turn! And yes, it's very well possible... Energy Plus + Leafeon Lv X's Energy Forcing + Energy Refresh + Dawn Stadium = PWNAGE! And the BEST part is that this is ALL on just ONE pokemon. No support pokes needed on the bench to achieve this feat, which means that your opponent is gonna have to hope that they can OHKO it or not kill it at all. And then, if you REALLY want to add some cushion for Leafeon Lv X, get out Espeon (+20 extra HP) and the land form of Shaymin Lv X (+40 extra HP), and you have a 170 HP freaking wall (110+20+40=170) that heals 90 per turn assuming Dawn Stadium is out! (60 per turn is still nice, anyways) Heck, even just Espeon by itself puts out out of range of being OHKOed my almost all pokes in the format, so this is an EXCELLENT addition to any Eeveelution/Grass deck. ANd the extra healing support for benched pokes when you attack energies to them (assuming Leafeon is active) is a very welcome icing on the cake, which will do wonders for keeping those Neoteny Eeveelutions healthy to do their thing. Not to mention, doing 50+ damage with an added effect for just one specific energy and onw of any energy is VERY good by today's standards. Sets up nice T2 possibilities.

And to think, we've only seen 3 out of the 7 new Eeveelutions! For a moment, I was beginning to worry over how the Eeveelutions were going to keep up with the increasingly aggressive format, but this eases my worries. XD

Alright, I'll shut up now since I'm finished with my over-excitement. lol

---EDIT---

This might be overdoing it, but I wonder if there will be any new Lv X cards for Eeveelutions. o.o

---EDIT 2---

I see an two errors on Jolteon's translation...

-[R] needs to be [L]
-Retreat Cost needs to be zero, not one.

The card scan shows both errors.

LordMuha said:
This is going to seem really random and weird but I've found something quite interesting...

On the official movie site there are two images available to view, one of the images has this url:
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/poster/poster_god.html
I'd like to know why the url has 'god' in it and whether that has any specific relation to Arceus? Silly Nintendo.

Anybody got any views or opinions on this?

Also, I'm quite pleased that this Pichu seems to be getting a decent role, it could mean something more special in the future.

:D Ah! Very cool find! Now, if they'd put "Gods", then they'd no doubt mean Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. But since they only put "God", then yeah... Arceus? (Or they were really lazy and didn't want to put the "s". :p)

Oh, come on. "god" obviously means "Giratina On Diet". >:

RE: (4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax

Shaymin revealed!

RE: (4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax

Awesome!

'Bout. Time. xD

Nice to finally see it in the U.S. :D

Arceus is all that remains... ^.^

I love Leafeon and Walrein. Jolteon is cool to. Leafeon is insane, healing twenty every turn from two pokemon or fourty from one while doing increasing damage with the Lv.x. Wa;rein is cool because you don't have to worry about missing energy attachments. It combos with Starmie nicely and discarding energy is always cool. 140 HP is a plus to. Jolteon is cool because it's capable of coming in for just a turn to spread, hit weakness or whatever and then you can switch it to anoth lution you need next turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back