(4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax

I just found out too!
Now how long until Sky Forme and Origin Forme?

RE: (4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of Time Images / Translations, Snorlax

I'll save my enthusiasm for when there's a shiny Larvitar card or Generation V pokemon.
Shaymin is nice but not high on my list on pokemon wants it's below Rayquaza on my list.

Shaymin is cute.

first off, cards with eeveelutions are always something to be happy about :]

second, hmm...well, i think it's good in a way that it isn't a 5th generation pokemon because it doesn't slim the chance of get a gold/silver remake. and the movie poster art looks awesome.

yay! shaymin! that means the movie will be out soon! :3

Yay Shaymin is finally revealed awesome. I hope they make him Wi-Fi mystery gift. That way I can get the item and get him.:)

I can see the new eeveelutions deck with a lake boundary

I hope the make a Victreebell LV X some day :D

Stupid pichu....

RE: (4) Shaymin Officially Revealed, Movie 12 / Pichu Info, More Bonds to the End of

Actually the Pichu is awesome. If I remember correctly only the Sinnoh Dexs Pokémon had alternative sprites for male/female, right ?
So this would mean that an alternative Pichu could mean a new edition, and where does pichu original come from ? And actually I would like G/S remakes more that a fifth generation.

They also announced the Shaymin movie. Can't wait to see it in english!

pichus one of my fav pokemon so im kinda happy kinda dissapointed.(i thought it was a new pokemon)but i still beileive arceus is in that movie

horus said:
Stupid pichu...
Hey, it might come out to be better than what you guys expect.

You haven't watched the movie yet, so don't think that this is necessarily bad.

Zyflair said:
horus said:
Stupid pichu...
Hey, it might come out to be better than what you guys expect.

You haven't watched the movie yet, so don't think that this is necessarily bad.

yeah, maybe he is a super awesome extraordinary not oftenly seen pichu.

Cool Shaymin. Now only a few months to get him at TRU and see him in the movie.

dmaster out.

awwwww so cute turtwig

Mabye the pichu is just a new 5th gen pokemon who can transform but, like ditto, it can`t look exactly like the thing its trying to turn into. Or it could just be another pokemon that looks different from the rest *YAWN*.

I'm so glad to see more images of the next D/P set. The Turtwig and the Steelix really caught my eye for sure, and it's awesome we're going to have more eeveelutions, and that Snorlax X... that's more of a collector's item to me than anything else. The artwork is amazing for sure, and it just makes you wish it was a US card... I'm also impressed with the amazing 12th movie poster... it's looks more incredible than ever. Thanks, WPM, for such extensive news over the past few days. It makes me so excited for all of these new releases coming to us in the near future. :)

I know one thing about the Shaymin release: It probably comes at Lv. 50 and it has Seed Flare as one of its moves.

I like most of the Bonds to the End of Time cards.

I was very dissapointed with the Pichu...
Maybe there will still be a new 5th Gen. Pokemon...
I love that Turtwig! I have a Turtwig themed deck...
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my "life threatening grammer" in the past and present...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back