(6) Lots of News [6/27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh shock celebis face is in the golden crown has the weird eye man holding a golden crown thing sealed celebi away and uses its power to his evil things could it also mean that you could possibly be able to catch celebi without an event in these games and when you have defeated the weird eye man holding a golden crown thing celebi will escape and will be roaming in isshu or will escape to ilex shrine in the johto region and you have to take a plane to the johto region and be able to catch celebi there

where is celebi's face i cant find it on the gold crown thingy

lovebunny713 said:
has anyone noticed the cave blocked by the (what looks like) spiderweb?

i saw it, it is in the blue(ice) mountain...i wonder what is in there?

Spook, stop posting things as if they were true; it's only your speculation, and so far, it seems to be way off.

>_> How could that lady be a pokemon, a lamp, or even a gym leader? They're not even in a gym, and there's obviously a significant battle with someone else going on..

Anyways, I immediately assumed that the second picture, of the evil looking dude, was just the 1st/3rd picture of him in but in disguise.

As in, tries to come off as friendly, actually ends up being the mega baddy.

That's just my speculation though.

Alot of info, glad youre safe WPM.

Although it was mentioned before that the possible rival character is wearing black and white, it wasn't really brought up much further since the guy who pointed it out. It's a good point of conversation so thumbs up for bringing it up again.

Redneck said:
As in, tries to come off as friendly, actually ends up being the mega baddy.

That's looking quite likely at the moment. Either that or they've gone one step ahead and assumed we'd come to the conclusion of it being the bad guy and is in fact his twin brother or something hahaha. (Ok, less likely now, yes)

Also the Celebi...surely it's a coincidence? just happens to look like a Celebi?
One of the mew-like secret pokemon has never had a role in the main plot before, so if the bad guy is trying to catch him it just seems a little
unusual.

Either way, that golden crown-like object is so having its power read by the bad guy's scouter!

its not confirmed that the red eye guy is bad... sure his red eye is creepy and all, but maybe he is a friend...by the way the light shining behind him seems innocent(in a way...just think about it)

also i dont think that the red eye dude and your so called "rival" are the same person...sure they have same color hair but your rival is a lot paler and his hair is a lot messier.

oh and the 1st picture the dudes eyes are blue, while in the third his eyes are brown so i dont think they are the same person either

Here is an idea...its kinda out there though...

you just get your starter pokemon from the professor and you come home to find your room trashed...your mom(Cheren) comes up and is furious so since you just got your pokemon she challenges you to a pokemon battle...

am i the only one who finds this idea possible? = (

Hey WPM since you're at Japan i heard about some DVD special for the new movie is at a shop in japan and it has never before seen gameplay footage on it.
I was just wondering if you're getting that?

Things are getting very interesting. It seems as if Gamefreak is incorporating the animé into the game. If you watch the actual pokémon sunday video you will see that the "rival" actual talks to you and "moves".

FireGrey said:
Hey WPM since you're at Japan i heard about some DVD special for the new movie is at a shop in japan and it has never before seen gameplay footage on it.
I was just wondering if you're getting that?

Sounds like one of GEO's offers (really cool Japanese rental shop), he'd need a GEO card if so.

the hair on the evil guy reminds me of one of mays rivals harly. And why is he taking that crown. hmmmmmmmmmmmm? Wait the rival and villan one looks much older than the other to me could it be the rials dad?

LuxTwo said:
Here is an idea...its kinda out there though...

you just get your starter pokemon from the professor and you come home to find your room trashed...your mom(Cheren) comes up and is furious so since you just got your pokemon she challenges you to a pokemon battle...

am I the only one who finds this idea possible? = (
No
dadragonslye said:
the hair on the evil guy reminds me of one of mays rivals harly. And why is he taking that crown. hmmmmmmmmmmmm? Wait the rival and villan one looks much older than the other to me could it be the rials dad?
1. Yeah I thought they were the same person lol, I love the whole Dad baddy thing XD

2. The Crown.... maybe this game has a story?

why is it that almost every time i ask a question nobody answers ='(...(nvm thx squirtle)

lol all this hype over 4 pictures

Naomichi said:
4fx1rl.png

The Spook said:
this wrecks the theory of it set in the past----o_O flat screen tv
and that crown thing maybe its a staff cause it looks like its supposed to be holding something

http://www.filb.de/forum/showthread.php?t=4864&from=1331

new screen shots

Seems a lot like the leap from Red/Blue to Gold/Silver; a huge difference from Generation IV to Generation V. I hope they incorporate a lot more new features.

RuinsofPoli said:

guess thats what the new surf looks like awsome. lol pokabu is drowning
zekroms backsprite looks cool and i wish they fully excplain the thing that say gear on it

I don't really like all this character bs. The only reason I like Pokémon is because of the creatures and because I like animals too. I couldn't care less about human caracters... I just hope they don't waste their time improving the humans and then just screw up the new pokémon like they've been doing lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back