(6) Red Collection, Emerging Powers, BW Kit, BW17 Ducklett, Plasma Eps Skipped [6/30]

RE: (6) Red Collection, Emerging Powers, BW Kit, BW17 Ducklett, Plasma Eps Skipped [6/30]
--------

Which Coabalion, Virzion, and Terrakion cards are gonna be in the Emerging Powers set?

The ones from the Battle Strength decks.

1010_013_638COBALON.jpg

Cobalion - Metal - HP110
Basic Pokemon

[M][C] Metal Horn: 30 damage. Switch your opponent's active Pokemon with one of his or her benched Pokemon (your opponent chooses the benched Pokemon to bring active).
[M][M][C] Sacred Sword: 100 damage. This Pokemon can't use Sacred Sword during your next turn.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 2

TerrakionTerrakionStrengthDeck13.jpg

Terrakion - Fighting - HP120
Basic Pokemon

[F][C] Rock Smash: 40 damage.
[F][F][C] Sacred Sword: 100 damage. This Pokemon can't use Sacred Sword during your next turn.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

VirizionVirizionStrengthDeck13.jpg

Virizion - Grass - HP100
Basic Pokemon

[G][C] Giga Drain: 30 damage. Restore this Pokemon's HP by an amount equaling the damage done to the Defending Pokemon by this attack.
[G][G][C] Sacred Sword: 100 damage. This Pokemon can't use Sacred Sword during your next turn.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 1

faceplant said:
I'm pretty disappointed in the amount of tools basics gain in this set. The evolution block can't be stopped unless you run your own Archeops line in evolution decks which doesn't make sense, and Pokemon Catcher will really hurt the evolution decks. I think the legend basics with a ton of HP will rule the format and Archeops will take away most of the current top decks. I see Zekrom being the most successful deck in the new format, with an Archeops line. Too bad, I really liked where the format seemed to be heading.

With the new Fossil mechanic, Fossils are going to be very hard to use. Teching a line is improbable, and even decks running around them wouldn't compete.

Though I do agree that legendaries are going to rule the format, especially with the next set having Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, and Mewtwo EX, and eviolite. And Zekrom has his speed engine and Reshiram and Kyurem have their dancers.

^No it isn't. Fossil Pokemon no longer "evolve" from fossil cards.

Cover Fossil - Trainer

Look at the bottom 7 cards of your deck. If you find a Tirtouga there, you may put it on your Bench. Shuffle the remaining cards back into your deck.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

they messed up the fossil mechanic. It makes restored pokemon nearly impossible to use.

I hope they make a trainer to fix that, like they did legend box for legends

Personally, I think the anime should air the episodes after the tournament, the meteorite has not been mentioned in over 20 episodes, I get the feeling that they are going to treat the two episodes like the GS Ball and have it so that Team Plasma never appears in the anime at all.

Masterge77 said:
Personally, I think the anime should air the episodes after the tournament, the meteorite has not been mentioned in over 20 episodes, I get the feeling that they are going to treat the two episodes like the GS Ball and have it so that Team Plasma never appears in the anime at all.

I doubt that. The GS ball was originally introduced because they intended to reveal Celebi using it, but they eventually decided a movie would be a better reveal. (Ironically it was probably the first movie widely regarded a bad Pokemon movie) Furthermore the GS ball wasn't really a pivotal part of the games, and Team Plasma is. They may not refer to them often, but they didn't refer to Team Aqua, Team Magma or Team Galactic that often after their reveals.

Eh, Galactic showed up fairly often. Aqua and Magma didn't, though. Regardless, the fact Plasma doesn't show up often isn't surprising. Remember that one Plasma Grunt in N's castle that points out the weaknesses of Team Rocket and Team Galactic? (Their drawing too much attention to themselves.) It stands to reason that their actions would be far more secretive.

Also, on a different note... I hope like hell the inevitable new Old Amber/Dome/Helix/Claw/Root/Skull/Armor fossils work on non-BW Fossils... It would suck badly if they stopped all the DP-on (RS-on for the Hoenn fossils) Fossil Pokemon from being able to be readily used. (Sure, cards like Fossil Egg and Garchomp LV.X exist, but still.)

Hopefully, Team Plasma will appear in the anime soon.....If they don't, How is Ash, Iris, and Cilan going to see Reshiram and Zekrom? They are supposed to stop Team Plasma from awakening them.

Back