A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: "N huh? Didn't we hear a news story about his attempt to liberate Pokemon in Unova with Zekrom?"
Azelf: "Maybe but he seems a lot different and stronger then that one. That Darkrai sounded pretty tough as well."
Me: "If only Joey's Jarachi could beat it then it must be powerful."
???: "Sni."
Me: "Huh what this?"
Azelf: "It appears to be a Snivy. I'd bet you it was following us at some point."
Snivy nods it's head.
Me: "Maybe it wants to join us?"
Snivy: "Snivy!"
Azelf: "Right on the nose as always. It would make a great addition what with Breloom being at home and all."
Me: "Excatly. Alright Snivy you can come with us."
Tyler throws a Pokeball at the Snivy catching it.

Out: Mlouden logged off. I don't wanna be stuck so...

In:
Chill: "Oh, so your name is Gaius. Well I have places to go so, bye."
*walks away*
Chill walks on some grass. He doesn't see a lot of grass in Snowpoint City. Then Chill spots a Pokemon.
Chill: "Huh?"
Pokedex:
*Beep beep*
Budew the Bud Pokemon
When this Pokemon feels the sun's warm touch it opens it's bud to release pollen.

Chill: "It's a wild pokemon. Let's catch it! Poochyena!"
Poochyena jumps foward.
Poochyena: "Yena!"

Out: Gaius wait until I catch Budew. Then we'll continue to role-play.

OOC:

sorry, watching shippuden and helping boddy run his rpg lol

IC:

"You actually want to capture such a weak pokemon? you're Pathetic" Gaius sneered. "War, Trample that worthless grass type. the only thing it's good for is fertilizer!"

Chill: "No wait!"
Chill throws a pokeball at the Budew catching it.
Chill: "Hmm..."*Scans it with pokedex*(finding out it's moves)
Chill: "Alright. If it's so weak, then why don't we battle? I'll use Budew and you'll use, whatever."

Me: "Welcome aboard Snivy."
Azelf: "We should continue to Canalave City. If Joey shows up anywhere it should be there."
Me: "Right let's go."
Tyler and Azelf continue moving twords Canalave City with their new friend Snivy in tow.

Joeypals!! said:
*Joey calls Sprit and Tyler* "Make a bright landing spot in Jubilife. I shall NOT stand around and let this happen!" *Joey starts to fly with Jirachi and Xatu's Psychic. Pikachu flies on it's own with Fly, then notices the ocean, so it Surfs instead. Little did Joey know Petrel was right behind him, flying silently on a Butterfree*

IC:

"Fine, let's have your pathetic grass type face Death..Go, Attack!" Gaius sends out his houndour. "Use Ember..burn that plant to ashes!!"

In:
Chill: "Budew use Water Sport!"
Water Sport weaken Fire-type moves.
Chill: "Now, use Growth!"
Budew's Sp.Atk rose.

"Hah, even with fire attacks weakened, my Houndour still gets Same type attack bonus! Go, keep using Ember!!"

The pokemon creates a ring of fire around budew

The new trainer panics.
Chill:
"Uh...Budew use Bullet Seed to blast your way out."
Budew, seeing her trainer panicking, starts to panic herself and didn't use the move.

Me: "Talk about your great sense of timing. Alright Azelf use Psychic to soften the land for him!"
Azelf: "Will do."
Azelf creates a landing platform for Joey with Psychic.

IC:

"See how pathetic you are..your new pokemon can't even use the move correctly. Death..Finish this. Set his pokemon on fire..let the trainer watch it burn!"

Budew became consumed in Fire.
Chill: "Budew!"
Budew was losing health steadily.
Poochyena: "Bark!"
The bark shock Chill, as if he was sleeping and just woke up.
Chill: "We're not giving up! Budew dash out of there and use Bullet Seed!"
Budew gained confidence. It dashed out of the fire(gained a burn) and hit Death with a full power Bullet Seed.

"Haha..using a grass attack vs a fire type..how naive. Death, take the hit, then Burn that pokemon to ashes!!!" houndour takes the bullet seed, shakes it off, and then commences his attack

The fire hits Budew hard. The Pokemon tries to stand up, but it fails and faints.
Chill: "Budew!"

"Wow he has to come now."
"Hey Mari I'm out of here to Jubilife peace."
"Melly lets go."

With Budew unable to battle, Chill lost the match.
Chill walks up to Budew and picks her up.
Chill: "No matter, whether I won or not, my view on Budew isn't changing." *Walks up to Gaius* "We're gonna beat the Gym Leaders and beyond, and I'll unlock all my Pokemon's potential. Until then see ya later."
*walks away to Pokemon Center*

"Wait up!" Mari called to him. "Thats where I am headed too."
Mari runs to catch up with Spirit. While he wasn't paying attention, his Aipom snatched the apple from his hand and starts eating it in huge bites

"Melly relic song now."
Melly uses relic song on Mari.
"So sorry didn't know that was you Mari.Don't sneak up on me like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back