A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sneak up? You had your back turned for like 5 seconds!"
Aipom suddenly falls off of Mari's shoulder and hits the ground.
"Now look what you did, you put Aipom to sleep"
Mari scooped Aipom up and carried him the rest of the way to Jubilife

Me: "You see Joey yet?"
Azelf: "Nope not yet. So how strong do you think that Snivy is?"
Me: "I don't know. I'll check my Pokedex."
Tyler opens his Pokedex and scrolls down to Snivy.
Me: "Well look at this. This Snivy has Leaf Storm."
Azelf: "Seriously? How is that possible?"
Me: "Well maybe it hatched from an Egg with the move."
Azelf: "That makes the most sense but why would someone not want a Snivy with Leaf Storm?"
Me: "It could have hatched when it's parents weren't around and saw me when I came back from Hoenn and made my house at Lake Valor."
Azelf: "That's a possibility. Still how did a Snivy find it's way to Sinnoh from Unova?"
Me: "By boat or plane. I can't think of many other ways for a non-flying Pokemon to travel besides walking."
Azelf looks at Tyler with a stern look on it's face.
Me: "Okay they could float to but Snivy can't."

OOC:

back sorry

IC:

"Like you could ever unlock THAT thing's potential..the best it can do is become Roserade..which even then is Pathetic"

From Joey:

*Joey descends in a graceful manner, his team spawled like the dots on a dice rolled 6* "Now, I am here to assist. Please, continue."

Me: "Okay Azelf you can stop now."
Azelf: "Thank you."
Azelf stops using Psychic causing the platform to dissapear.
Me: "Well where should we go first?"
Azelf: "How about Lake Verity and Acuity it's been a while since the last time I saw Uxie and Mesprit."
Me: "Sure. Let's stop by Professor Rowan's place on the way there. I want to see how he's doing."
Azelf: "Of course."
Tyler and Azelf leave for Sandgem Town.

Chill made it to Oreburgh City.
Chill: "So this is where the first Gym is."
*walks around to find gym*

IC:

Gaius got on his Tauros and he too went to Orbergh.

He finds the gym and goes inside.

Now, for my first badge Gaius thought. I know exactly who I'm gonna use too

Sandgem Town: Professor Rowan's Lab

Me: "Hey Professor!"
Rowan: "Ah Tyler how great to see you. You know Joey just arrived. Shouldn't you be with him?"
Me: "Yeah I know. I decided to stop here first. After that I'm headed to Lake Verity and Lake Acuity."
Rowan: "It's because Azelf misses Uxie and Mesprit isn't it?"
Azelf: "Yes that is correct."
Rowan: "Well I don't know about Uxie but I didn't see Mesprit at Lake Verity. I hope nothing bad happened to the poor thing."
Me: "Same here. Guess we'll tag along with Joey and head to Lake Acuity."
Rowan: "Hold on a moment. I want you to give these to some new trainers that stoped by my Lab a while ago."
Rowan gives Tyler two badge cases.
Azelf: "Well by now they should be at Oreburgh City."
Me: "If that's the case we'll meet up with Joey, head to Oreburgh and gives the trainers their badge cases."
Rowan: "Good luck to the both of you!"
Me: "Same to you Professor!"
Tyler and Azelf head back to Jubilife to meet up with Joey and head to Oreburgh City.

"Mari that is joey the world's biggest snob stuck up who thinks he is great."Spirit whispered to Mari

OOC:JK in real thro.

"The guy on TV is a snob? So you know him then? Thats pretty cool"
Aipom was slowly starting to wake back up in Mari's arms.

Joeypals!! said:
*Seeing Tyler, Joey walks to the south entrance of Jubilife*
"So, ready to go somewhere?"

Me: "Yeah. I was actually gonna head to Oreburgh to give some Trainers the Professor meet their badge cases."
Azelf: "We're also heading to Lake Acuity to see if Uxie is around."
Me: "Azelf misses Uxie a lot. Can't blame him. Oh that reminds me have you seen Mesprit the Professor said she wasn't at Lake Verity."

Joeypals!! Wrote:
"Sorry, I haven't. It could be at the other lakes though."

Me: "Well thanks anyway. So where are you headed?"
Azelf: "Yeah since we told you where we're going why don't you tell us where your going?"

In:
Chill finally finds the Gym and walks in and sees that Gaius
already challedged Roark to a battle.
Chill, Poochyena, and Budew decide to watch.

Out:
I would rp Roark but I mighht get offline any minute.

Joeypals!! said:
"Well, I'm walking over to Canalave to take a boat ride to Iron Island. If Galactic was there, so will they. Look for a note covered in rainbow. Cresselia was flying around a while ago according to my researchers here."

Me: "Makes sense since Full Moon Island isn't that far from Iron Island."
Azelf: "Well have fun with what your doing."

OOC:

yay I'll do it myself XD, assuming no one cares if I do lol

IC:

Finally, Roark steps forth from the back room

"So..you've come to challenge me?"

"Yes, I've come to TAKE YOU DOWN!!" Gaius yelled

"Such cocky words.." Roark said. "Let's see if they are matched in battle.. Go, Cranidos!"

"Go, APOCALYPSE!!" Gaius yelled, his Larvitar burst forth from its Black pokeball. (Gaius painted all of his pokeballs black) "Use Earthquake!!"

"Nice, nice, but we're used to Ground attacks, Go Cranidos..Jump on a rock to protect yourself from the earthquake!" Roark commanded. Cranidos followed his command and jumped on a large rock. "Cranidos..Headbutt!" The pokemon lowered it's head and charged from his rock straight at the Larvitar.

"Apcalypse..Take the hit, you're resistant..then use Bite!" Gaius commanded. Larvitar stood and let Cranidos charge into him...but quickly bit onto the pokemon's leg when the attack ended.

"Cranidos..try and get away!!" Roark shouted..however Larvitar had a firm grip on Cranidos

"You can't get away" Gaius Sneered.. "Now, keep biting and use Earthquake!!" Larvitar used Earthquake..which was able to knock out Cranidos due to weakness and same type attack bonus. Cranidos fell to the ground, defeated. "Now, give me your badge, And some money." Gaius ordered.

"Here's your badge..and here's a bit of money as well" Roark said

Oreburgh City

Tyler sees someone leave the gym.
Me: "He must be one of the Trainers the Professor was talking about."
Azelf: "Only one way to find out."
The two approch the person that left the Gym.
Me: "Pardon me but did you happen to stop by Professor Rowan's Lab on your way here?"

Chill walks out of Oreburgh Gym, but he didn't have the Boulder Badge because
Roark wanted to let his pokemon rest.
Chill saw someone talking to Gaius. No matter, for Chill was going to Route 207 to train for his gym battle.

"Yeah i know him his joey he thinks hes so cool watch this.Hey joey I challenge you to a battle unless your scared."Spirit yelled at him

Me: "Well the Professor wanted me to give you this."
Tyler hands Giaus the badge case Prof. Rowan gave him.
Me: "I'll be on my way now. Good luck in your future Gym battles."
Tyler and Azelf leave for Route 207 hoping to find the other trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back